Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A-grow-bics: A Workout Designed To Make You Taller  (Read 4008 times)

A-grow-bics: A Workout Designed To Make You Taller
« on: August 14, 2020, 11:53:36 PM »

The program was founded by fitness trainer Pierre Pozzuto who himself grew from 5′ 7″ to 5′ 9″.   One of the UK’s most sought-after personal trainers, Pierre’s clients have included Keira Knightley, Gordon Ramsey, Gale Porter, Lucy Benjamin and Ben Miller.

This is how the workout looks like:

So I sent him an email and here's his response:

AGROWBICS 2020.

Many thanks for your message.

This one to one course is designed to improve posture, fitness and height. It is currently running in Chester U.K. Monday-Sunday . Alternatively we offer coaching online should you have the correct equipment to do so.

Agrowbics has been running for over 8 years now. Results are beyond expectation. The Mean average height gain is:  3.2cms after six sessions. Our greatest result to date is 6.9cm .

New comers. Please remember its Transfer deposits directly to me (£180 non refundable) and then the rest to your assigned trainer. (£300) TOTAL COST = £480

( £300 for 6X 45-50min sessions)  This must be settled before session one. Cancellation must be 12hrs OR MORE, otherwise sessions are still charged (at session rate)

FAQ:

“Where’s the venue, can I come down and start?” -

There are a few venues because my hand picked freelance trainers work in various clubs. So once your deposit has been transferred the next available trainer and venue is offered to you dependant on what time/ date you request.

"isn't the course cost £200?" - it was once upon a time when we launched and promoting. Sorry it's up at current prices now. AND RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES- we don't do the money back Guarentee anymore.

"Can we use the stretch rack?"

The rack was an initial promo piece, the gravity boots and hanging are far more effective.

"Is it permanent height gain?"

We have had over a 1000 Agrowbics clients, I've created and done the programme myself. My gain is 2 inches, my clients have gained and kept it as far as I'm aware and research allows. As a requirement, we do random client call backs and no one has lost height in the 5+yrs .

"How do I prepare for the course?"

Simple, you don't. Just turn up. It's one to one. We create each session around your abilities.

"How many sessions do I do a week?"

One on average, 2 if you are very fit.

International clients can opt for the 7 day package with day 4 being a rest day.?

"Is it still run at Gymbox". No the venue has changed, I no longer work for Gymbox

This is not a holistic/ easy workout. You will work hard and be placed out of your comfort zone. Please pack an energy drink or eat something substantial 60-90 minutes before the session start time.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me :- ppozzuto@icloud.com

Regards,

Pierre Pozzuto BSc.

Int Head Coach //Master Trainer.

5ft 2in writer gained two inches in height
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2240087/Impossible-No-But-definitely-bit-stretch-How-5ft-2in-writer-gained-inches-height.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

carpetendro

Re: A-grow-bics: A Workout Designed To Make You Taller
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 12:17:13 AM »

It's most likely from the spine which is go back once you stop exercising.

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2020, 08:15:36 PM »

It's most likely from the spine which is go back once you stop exercising.

It is. But if it lasts for at least a few days, it's still great.

Antoine

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2020, 09:47:12 PM »

Thanks, Bruce, that’s very interesting. It would be great if the height gain could be “secured” through the treatment they’re working to at the B.A.C.K. Center. (http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64448.msg177625;topicseen#msg177625)

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2020, 02:37:50 PM »

Thanks, Bruce, that’s very interesting. It would be great if the height gain could be “secured” through the treatment they’re working to at the B.A.C.K. Center. (http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64448.msg177625;topicseen#msg177625)

Yeah as long as this procedure will be totally safe upon completion, definitely one of the things to look forward to.

But I'd actually encourage everyone to just do what they can for the time being and try these natural methods while waiting for those upcoming technologies.

Antoine

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2020, 03:28:00 PM »

Yeah as long as this procedure will be totally safe upon completion, definitely one of the things to look forward to.

But I'd actually encourage everyone to just do what they can for the time being and try these natural methods while waiting for those upcoming technologies.

I do agree with you.

BeYourBest

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2020, 01:48:22 AM »

The program was founded by fitness trainer Pierre Pozzuto who himself grew from 5′ 7″ to 5′ 9″.   One of the UK’s most sought-after personal trainers, Pierre’s clients have included Keira Knightley, Gordon Ramsey, Gale Porter, Lucy Benjamin and Ben Miller.

This is how the workout looks like:

So I sent him an email and here's his response:

5ft 2in writer gained two inches in height
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2240087/Impossible-No-But-definitely-bit-stretch-How-5ft-2in-writer-gained-inches-height.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Lol we can’t be falling or this bull man.. this guy is hustling hard 😂
Pages: [1]   Go Up