Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Height Neurosis  (Read 1485 times)

ChefCurtis30

• Visitor
My Height Neurosis
« on: August 15, 2020, 03:32:38 AM »

Hi everyone! I am a short Filipino guy from America. As listed below, my height rn is 168 which is 5'6". The past few months have been pretty rough for me. My height neurosis came a few months ago when I learned that a girl who I really liked was taller than me and liked a guy who was 6'1-2". I started to only think about height. There have been days where I would deadass think about nothing but height and how short I was. Add that to the fact that girls on IG and tiktok say that they would never date anyone below 6 ft and stuff like that. I had never felt more ashamed in myself. The worst part is, I can't even control my height. Some people say that its a miracle that I'm 5'6" despite the fact that my mom is 4'11" and my dad is 5'0-1", but it's really a curse. Short height runs in the family. I had never felt this way before because for a while, people didn't see me as the short asian kid. Because was friends with basketball players, a lot of people in high school saw me not as the short kid, but as the asian kid who likes basketball. And when people would bring up my short stature, I wouldn't care. But ever since I had this crush on this girl (call me simp all you want but I don't like her anymore), I've just felt inferior to everyone else. Even upon discovering this surgery, I still feel defeated because of how expensive it is. Sorry guys. Thanks for listening to my TedTalk. I just wanted to vent out my frustration in a healthy manner. Make fun of me all you want. And yes its funny that my profile pic is Nishinoya.
Height:165-166 cm (5'5") (just measured TT)
Goal: 174 (5'8.5")
Dream: 176-178 (5"9"-10")
Wingspan: 178

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: My Height Neurosis
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 07:40:53 AM »

So do you have plans? Are you going to work towards a future where you can afford it? Or will it just be an unachievable dream?
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Arrogance

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 02:35:17 PM »

So if a girl you like dates criminals will you become a criminal? Surely it would be easier than LL
Resignation is my virtue. Like water I ebb and flow. Defeat is simply an addition of time to a sentence I never deserved, but you imposed

Hagane

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 08:03:25 PM »

noya is best boi

lets be honest they all are

Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

ChefCurtis30

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2020, 09:54:52 PM »

Nishinoya really is the king of short kings lol
Height:165-166 cm (5'5") (just measured TT)
Goal: 174 (5'8.5")
Dream: 176-178 (5"9"-10")
Wingspan: 178

Hagane

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2020, 09:59:37 PM »

Nishinoya really is the king of short kings lol

at least noya is at peace with his height :')
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

dal216

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2020, 10:11:38 PM »

Just look at the Dobre brothers and the hot tail they pull... their listed heights are like 5’9 but they are def closer to 5’6 or 5’7 max:

https://images.app.goo.gl/4UXyfX913EW3agXN6 (the girl is 5’3)

Bottom line is women care about:
1. Money
2. Looks
3. Height

In that order. Forget your height, stack $$$ and I guarantee women will flow your way no matter how tall they are.

Unless you are very very very short or need the extra height for some other reason not involving women I’d invest in some lifting shoes and a Ferrari instead.

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2020, 10:22:35 PM »

Just look at the Dobre brothers and the hot tail they pull... their listed heights are like 5’9 but they are def closer to 5’6 or 5’7 max:

1. Money
2. Looks
3. Height

In that order. Forget your height, stack $$$ and I guarantee women will flow your way no matter how tall they are.

Unless you are very very very short or need the extra height for some other reason not involving women I’d invest in some lifting shoes and a Ferrari instead.

Nah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR3YR1ZTonc

It's silly how on this board of all places, people insist on proliferating this myth that money makes you more attractive to women than height does. I guess it's just a testament to how deeply ingrained the egalitarian virtue signalling myths of popular culture are. After all, it is within the realm of possibility for ANYONE to become rich regardless of their height, race, looks, and so on, whereas it's NOT possible for most people to become tall (even through CLL).

Money doesn't make you physically attractive to women. A wealthy short man, especially one who flaunts his wealth through gaudy/flashy possessions (fancy cars, jewelry, watches, etc) may well have a LOT of "relationships" or even sxxual encounters with women. This doesn't prove that women find wealth "attractive" the same way they find tall or facially good-looking men attractive.

Given the overwhelmingly NEGATIVE sentiment of women toward short men (which I think, or at least hope, everyone on this board is well aware of), this is MORE LIKELY to be an indicator that there are women who are willing to tolerate the man's short height in hopes of eventually divesting him of some (or, through a marriage scam & divorce courts, ALL) of his money, be it in the form of gifts, favors, or whatever. In other words, the perks of dating a rich guy were good enough for the woman to give it up to this short guy that she finds physically unappealing. It's really NOT that much of a stretch, and certainly less ridiculous than assuming women were sxxually aroused by green paper to the point that they weren't turned off by the fact they had to bend their heads 45 degrees downward to look the man in the eye.

ZUCC420

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2020, 10:35:37 PM »

Nice how old extremis posts provides more than enough arsenal to obliterate any bluepill positivity cultish coping that can be found in a forum where men are literally breaking their legs, paying more than 100 grands and living infirmly for god knows how long just to get women, combat heightism and social ostracisation and stop facing oppression in a society that hates men and their plight.   
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

dal216

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2020, 11:02:17 PM »

I won’t argue with the post, seems like an uphill battle. The author of the bolded paragraph does however concede that wealthy “short men” are able to have sex with hot women (motivations aside). Is that not the point? Does it bother you if a woman is bending over because of your money, attractiveness, height, fame, intelligence, or whatever?

Women are notoriously fluid in their perception of “attractiveness”  - straight girls routinely make out with other women for example. It’s fine to be a guy and work to better yourself for the sake of your CONFIDENCE, but to dwell on a woman’s motivations is rather effeminate in my opinion: “does she like me because I’m tall? Or my muscles? Or my dck? Etc.” What difference does it make?

If looking beyond multiple sexual encounters then...Realistically women who are physical 10s are probably not the best wife material anyway regardless of your height; is the objective sex or relationships? If it’s relationships well... even Hollywood stars (tall or otherwise) seem to have trouble keeping their 10s in check for long-term relationships. Or maybe I’m crazy

ZUCC420

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2020, 11:50:23 PM »

I won’t argue with the post, seems like an uphill battle. The author of the bolded paragraph does however concede that wealthy “short men” are able to have sxx with hot women (motivations aside). Is that not the point? Does it bother you if a woman is bending over because of your money, attractiveness, height, fame, intelligence, or whatever?

Women are notoriously fluid in their perception of “attractiveness”  - straight girls routinely make out with other women for example. It’s fine to be a guy and work to better yourself for the sake of your CONFIDENCE, but to dwell on a woman’s motivations is rather effeminate in my opinion: “does she like me because I’m tall? Or my muscles? Or my dck? Etc.” What difference does it make?

If looking beyond multiple sxxual encounters then...Realistically women who are physical 10s are probably not the best wife material anyway regardless of your height; is the objective sxx or relationships? If it’s relationships well... even Hollywood stars (tall or otherwise) seem to have trouble keeping their 10s in check for long-term relationships. Or maybe I’m crazy

Fundamentally all romantic relationships are transactional so a woman is a literal pros ti tute in this regard because of the way we've evolved as human males and females. Men sxxually objectify women and women financially objectify men, a tale as old as time as the ancients knew this far better and were more realistic in these carnal matters.

1. Money
2. Looks
3. Height

The problem is no one here is gonna become a millionaire solely to attract women, as there are crucial requisites to acquire wealth such as business acumen which entails a high IQ, being tall (5'11-6'4") increases your chances to assume leadership roles such as CEO of a company, attractive looks as all wealthy CEOs tend to be good looking (there are studies done on this). You require some sort of capital whether genetic or otherwise to get women whether to fk or marry.

Watch this for further clarification for why it's virtually impossible if you don't have any attractive qualities to began with.

The same pattern can be seen in our monkey cousins, contemporary hunter gatherer and tribal societies.

Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2020, 12:48:48 AM »

The author of the bolded paragraph does however concede that wealthy “short men” are able to have sxx with hot women (motivations aside). Is that not the point?

No, that's not the point. If that was, why not just spend a few hundred bucks or less on prostitute and call it a day?

Does it bother you if a woman is bending over because of your money, attractiveness, height, fame, intelligence, or whatever?

Yes, that'd bother the hell out of me.

The difference is when a woman likes you because you are tall, muscled or well-endowed, she truly likes you whereas if she likes you because your money or fame, then she is not really attracted to you, but rather attracted to your money and status.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2020, 07:47:03 AM »

I won’t argue with the post, seems like an uphill battle. The author of the bolded paragraph does however concede that wealthy “short men” are able to have sxx with hot women (motivations aside). Is that not the point? Does it bother you if a woman is bending over because of your money, attractiveness, height, fame, intelligence, or whatever?

Money comes and goes (not permanent). Your height, attractiveness and inteligence are parts of who You are and will stay with you for the rest of your life.

So it's a question of does she like You or your money.
Looking for an alternative.

Arrogance

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2020, 09:10:57 PM »

Lately, all I read on this forum is guys complaining about not getting women because of their height. Is this forum turning into a black pill community? Jordan Peterson said that women are great at pointing out things and thus making you insecure but come on. Before you get LL, I advise you to watch some YouTube videos about this topic. Stay clear of black pill videos. I recommend Better Bachelor.  After you are done you might reconsider wanting women at all let alone getting LL for them
Resignation is my virtue. Like water I ebb and flow. Defeat is simply an addition of time to a sentence I never deserved, but you imposed

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2020, 07:31:08 AM »

Lately, all I read on this forum is guys complaining about not getting women because of their height. Is this forum turning into a black pill community? Jordan Peterson said that women are great at pointing out things and thus making you insecure but come on. Before you get LL, I advise you to watch some YouTube videos about this topic. Stay clear of black pill videos. I recommend Better Bachelor.  After you are done you might reconsider wanting women at all let alone getting LL for them

I think that LL is extreme (maybe Stryde-femurs with Paley on the 5-6cm range is the less crazy scenario but you need 120k+ $) and too expensive, but most people here don't want to become taller just for women. It is well known that women are obsessed with height and money, but what can you do.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2020, 10:35:10 AM »

It is well known that women are obsessed with height and money, but what can you do.
SOME women are. Where I come from, height and money are not that important unless you’re really, really short or really, really poor. Facial attractiveness and personality are usually much more important. I’m sure there are cultural differences, though.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2020, 10:48:20 AM »

SOME women are. Where I come from, height and money are not that important unless you’re really, really short or really, really poor. Facial attractiveness and personality are usually much more important. I’m sure there are cultural differences, though.

Actually, yeah, not all women.

But most are, generally speaking. Especially with height.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2020, 01:15:54 PM »

Actually, yeah, not all women.

But most are, generally speaking. Especially with height.

Again, this might not be equally applicable to all cultures. In Europe, height seems to be less important than, e.g., in the US—unless you’re really short, of course. For example, my dad is 176 cm and has a very attractive face and great hair. His brother is 188 cm but less attractive. My dad has always been popular with women, while my uncle has never had a girlfriend in his entire life (which is very unfortunate because he’s a great guy).

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2020, 01:58:17 PM »

Again, this might not be equally applicable to all cultures. In Europe, height seems to be less important than, e.g., in the US—unless you’re really short, of course. For example, my dad is 176 cm and has a very attractive face and great hair. His brother is 188 cm but less attractive. My dad has always been popular with women, while my uncle has never had a girlfriend in his entire life (which is very unfortunate because he’s a great guy).

I'm European and this just isn't the case. It varies from people to people, not so much from country to country.

176cm is a 'good' height if you are handsome, and it's normal height anyway, the obsession becomes clear below 5'8-5'7, and I imagine it feels noticeably worse from the 5'5, 5'4, 5'3, 5'2 guys' perspective.

Astronomy

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2020, 07:24:27 AM »

I'm European and this just isn't the case. It varies from people to people, not so much from country to country.

176cm is a 'good' height if you are handsome, and it's normal height anyway, the obsession becomes clear below 5'8-5'7, and I imagine it feels noticeably worse from the 5'5, 5'4, 5'3, 5'2 guys' perspective.
It's not about culture s*t but human's nature.Being short is for sure for everybody to be discriminated so let's give up thoughts about Europeans discriminate short men less.

m7liam

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2020, 05:15:59 PM »

Watch this for further clarification for why it's virtually impossible if you don't have any attractive qualities to began with.

The same pattern can be seen in our monkey cousins, contemporary hunter gatherer and tribal societies.

Fascinating video. Also shows why there are F**Kboys. Becuase when you have 80% of women chasing 20% of guys (and vice versa, only 20% of girls chasing the bottom 80%), you naturally lead to a supply/demand imbalance for the top guys. So the girls are creating the issues themselves (as opposed to if in your video the male and female desirability curves were balanced).

Conclusion - as a dude, work your ass off in every aspect (money, looks, height, intelligence, status) to get into the top 20% or you're f**ked.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2020, 10:06:16 PM »

It's not about culture s*t but human's nature.Being short is for sure for everybody to be discriminated so let's give up thoughts about Europeans discriminate short men less.

I’ve never been to China, but I studied in the US and can tell you that heightism is definitely less prevalent here in Europe compared to the US. As already mentioned in another thread, most women I know just want their partner to be taller than them but don’t have any specific height requirements. That being said, I can only speak about Southern Europe. Maybe it’s different in other parts of Europe. And maybe the situation has changed since I stopped dating (been married for a couple of years). But I think that European women tend to be less fixated on height than American and Asian women (which doesn’t mean it’s not important at all, just less important than in the US and Asia).
Pages: [1]   Go Up