Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lon tibia External 2021 With Dr. Amar Sarin  (Read 1239 times)

the-sage

• Visitor
Lon tibia External 2021 With Dr. Amar Sarin
« on: September 14, 2021, 10:37:17 AM »

i am krish !!! age 18
i was short structured guy …. looking for way to gain height!!
then i met dr sarin and he told me about the surgery !!! after 2 weeks on 3 aug i undergone the surgery!!!  and to be truthful when i was out of surgery i was normal i was feeling just fine like i feel on a regular day!!..
i will share my journey here with u all !!

Shatter. Gee. 11

Re: Lon tibia External 2021 With Dr. Amar Sarin
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 03:05:02 PM »

i am krish !!! age 18
i was short structured guy …. looking for way to gain height!!
then i met dr sarin and he told me about the surgery !!! after 2 weeks on 3 aug i undergone the surgery!!!  and to be truthful when i was out of surgery i was normal i was feeling just fine like i feel on a regular day!!..
i will share my journey here with u all !!

I just don't believe any sringiri and sarin diary. They all look shady af
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

Plan- LON tibia 6 cm, LON femur 5 cm

more

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 05:57:53 PM »

why did you change your profile name?  are you not shady af?

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 02:52:01 AM »

why did you change your profile name?  are you not shady af?
My name was literally visible. Obviously had to change it since I want to get it done in future. I want some anonymity

The guy literally made his profile a few days back and is now lengthening in sarin's hospital. Do you believe this? This looks so unbelievably fake without xrays an videos.
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

more

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 04:09:30 AM »

My name was literally visible. Obviously had to change it since I want to get it done in future. I want some anonymity

The guy literally made his profile a few days back and is now lengthening in sarin's hospital. Do you believe this? This looks so unbelievably fake without xrays an videos.
Yes you are right and I always support diaries with x-ray and videos are more reliable . In the past when i had asked xray or videos in this forum   ,they said i am  troll and was abused.

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 05:02:21 AM »

Yes you are right and I always support diaries with x-ray and videos are more reliable . In the past when i had asked xray or videos in this forum   ,they said i am  troll and was abused.

I'd even say that xrays can be faked. People here come for information and get info for free (thanks to admins and mods who run this for free. Huge shoutout to them).They at least should have the decency of giving back in return. At least they should do everything they can to make future LLers believe them and post xrays,pics,scars,videos,food pics, apartment pics and everything. That in no way would reveal their identity. And I don't think that would be inconvenient either.

If I ever get it done I would post EVERYTHING.
Not some "I had the surgery ,was in hospital , some pain, some problems and boom I'm taller and believe me the doc's great" BS. Anyone can fake it. God knows how many people end up going to docs who probably have had a billion complications already and have made fake accounts to post good things about them here.

Note- I'm not trying to be an ahole and I'm not saying with certainty that this guy is fake. It's just that some docs(specifically sarin) aren't really known for being the most ethical docs of the world.
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

the-sage

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2021, 08:58:58 AM »

its not shady actually it’s genuine if u really want to clarify u can visit us in gurugram all the patients are staying together in hotel!! u can come-by and can clear ur queries!!!

the-sage

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2021, 09:14:38 AM »

I'd even say that xrays can be faked. People here come for information and get info for free (thanks to admins and mods who run this for free. Huge shoutout to them).They at least should have the decency of giving back in return. At least they should do everything they can to make future LLers believe them and post xrays,pics,scars,videos,food pics, apartment pics and everything. That in no way would reveal their identity. And I don't think that would be inconvenient either.

If I ever get it done I would post EVERYTHING.
Not some "I had the surgery ,was in hospital , some pain, some problems and boom I'm taller and believe me the doc's great" BS. Anyone can fake it. God knows how many people end up going to docs who probably have had a billion complications already and have made fake accounts to post good things about them here.

Note- I'm not trying to be an ahole and I'm not saying with certainty that this guy is fake. It's just that some docs(specifically sarin) aren't really known for being the most ethical docs of the world.
actually u don’t have all the information about this so i suggest u to go research about this and then come back u…. its not boom and u r taller … its a full 3-4 months procedure fyi !!! u really should not pass these kinda comments without having all the information and knowledge!!

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2021, 06:06:24 PM »

actually u don’t have all the information about this so i suggest u to go research about this and then come back u…. its not boom and u r taller … its a full 3-4 months procedure fyi !!! u really should not pass these kinda comments without having all the information and knowledge!!
Youre right. Im a mor0n. Please show us xrays and videos. Believe me, sarin would save me 2-3 lac easily. He's cheaper than parihar or talwar. Id love to go to him. If youre legit Id be very happy
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

the-sage

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2021, 07:52:15 AM »

Youre right. Im a mor0n. Please show us xrays and videos. Believe me, sarin would save me 2-3 lac easily. He's cheaper than parihar or talwar. Id love to go to him. If youre legit Id be very happy
https://ibb.co/GspRs1t
https://ibb.co/dW8Q0Yy
here is my xray u can check if u still don’t believe u can come and meet me in gurugram

the-sage

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2021, 03:02:21 PM »

if u still don’t believe u can watch zee news today at 9oclock !!

eric.cartman

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2021, 04:19:00 PM »

https://ibb.co/GspRs1t
https://ibb.co/dW8Q0Yy
here is my xray u can check if u still don’t believe u can come and meet me in gurugram
Interesting. You have no callus formation at all after 5 cm distraction? You should be seeing callus building up after a few weeks of legthnening. When was your surgery?

the-sage

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2021, 02:01:18 PM »

Interesting. You have no callus formation at all after 5 cm distraction? You should be seeing callus building up after a few weeks of legthnening. When was your surgery?
Left leg has callus but right has less. As advised by dr Sarin taking some day brake from lengthening and started calcium and vit D3 supplements.
Surgery date is 3rd of August 2021

montahn

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2022, 05:33:59 PM »

any update ?
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Sorcerer

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2022, 02:06:47 AM »

Alright since X-rays can also be fabricated then I think none of diaries here deserve credibilities LOL. Then why you guys still logged into this forum to achieve informations? Just quit this forum and seek for more 'real' informations for the sake of yourselves.
I am not denying the necessities of being kinda 'paranoid' about the authenticity of LL diaries but when you are going too far about it you will truly look like a troller and may be unable to stop harassing random OP. I am also convinced that's why some diary writers chose to leave this forum and ceased to update, cuz nearly everyone will not accept being suspected as a servant for random surgeons.
But I can kinda relate to why they were skeptical about you OP. Sarin is indeed kinda notorious in this forum and several yrs ago I've already heard he was slurred as 'butcher' back then so rn I am very worried about your safety OP. Don't let Sarin ruin your health although for myself any complication is better than being short as long as I can gain the growth.
Pages: [1]   Go Up