Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: LL femurs with Dr. Mahboubian using Precice 2.2 ~ July 2021  (Read 2675 times)

LongLegs

• Visitor
Re: LL femurs with Dr. Mahboubian using Precice 2.2 ~ July 2021
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2021, 08:30:12 PM »

In consolidation at last!! I can already feel the difference in my legs, not lengthening them every day. Getting used to not having to work everything around my ERC times which in itself is great! I am having longer and better sleeps now. Which suits me especially as my work is so busy all the time now. Lucky for me it is all remote with just a few online video conferences now and then. I try and do my own pt every day, as well as going to the pt clinic a few times a week. Between work and other things, I have less free time for carving out clinic time and my own pt is going so well. I think I will cut down on the clinic, as I am doing so much of my own pt and stretches and exercises plus my own water therapy (usually hit the swimming pool at least once a week which is working out really well so far, and plan on increasing that to two or three times soon). Being in the water is really beneficial. And I have read other Precice diaries and incorporated some of their exercises into my own routine now. Other than that, off all meds. but still taking vitamin D3, calcium, bone building supplements and my regular, daily supplements like multivitamins and fish oils. Eating lots of healthy foods plus protein too, more than I did pre-surgery.

Thanks Thorfinn - thanks for the well wishes!

If anyone has any specific questions please feel free to DM me. It seems that is where most of my forum writing is done anyway.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up