Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tyler from NaturalHeightGrowth.com gained height from LSJL (PROOF)  (Read 2238 times)

http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2020/08/17/medical-records-show-fact-gain-height-lsjlor-related-method/

Here's his last response to me regarding this subject:

Right now I'm trying to modify LSJL by using impact instead of clamping and impact closer to the epiphyseal line rather than at the end of the bone.  I think the way to the bone is structured providing stimulus closer to the diaphysis may be more effectively at stimulating the entire bone including growth.  And impact gets rid of a lot of issues with clamping.  I was doing more impact loading when I grew.

I didn't like doing impact closer to the epiphyseal line because there was more nerve pain but the nerve pain could indication more stimulation throughout the whole bone.

Look at this image if the point of impact is at the cancellous bone the force may dissipate before ever getting the cortical bone thus no nerve pain but if the impact is closer to the cortical bone then the force/fluid flow/HP will go throughout the entire bone generating microcracks, stimulating stem cells, etc.

The reason that this didn't show up in rats may be because rat epiphysis never close(they become senescent).

Let me know if there's any confusion, more information.  Expect more info at NHG as more testing is done.

F_99

• Height Communist
Re: Tyler from NaturalHeightGrowth.com gained height from LSJL (PROOF)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 10:56:07 AM »

fk

Don't give me hope lol
Looking for an alternative.

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 03:58:00 PM »

fk

Don't give me hope lol

If it isn't hope that keeps us going, what is?

Antoine

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 05:04:00 PM »

http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2020/08/17/medical-records-show-fact-gain-height-lsjlor-related-method/

Here's his last response to me regarding this subject:

This is good news, but I think Tyler should offer his knowledge to bring forward the battle for the growth plate regeneration: this is the next big thing, this should be our aim. Having new growth plates, adults can become taller easily and safely. Tyler doesn’t seem really collaborative when you’re asking him something different from LSJL (no offense, it’s just my impression).

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2020, 05:29:31 PM »

This is good news, but I think Tyler should offer his knowledge to bring forward the battle for the growth plate regeneration: this is the next big thing, this should be our aim.

How do you know that GP regenaration is the next big thing?

Antoine

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2020, 08:26:11 PM »

How do you know that GP regenaration is the next big thing?

I’m sorry, maybe I expressed myself badly because I’m not a native English speaker. I intended to say that the real game-changer that could happen in the future is the growth plate regeneration, because it would really revolutionize medicine. I think this could happen in the near future: we’re really close to making it a reality, but we must join efforts and make our voice heard, so that the scientific community will work hard on this.

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2020, 01:18:32 AM »

This is good news, but I think Tyler should offer his knowledge to bring forward the battle for the growth plate regeneration: this is the next big thing, this should be our aim. Having new growth plates, adults can become taller easily and safely. Tyler doesn’t seem really collaborative when you’re asking him something different from LSJL (no offense, it’s just my impression).

I saw your question on that page.

He has answered me on his forum earlier.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/lsjl/viewtopic.php?p=7785#p7785

Antoine

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2020, 09:59:15 PM »

I saw your question on that page.

He has answered me on his forum earlier.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/lsjl/viewtopic.php?p=7785#p7785

Thank you very much, I really appreciated what you wrote and what you asked Tyler. His answers seem a little bit elusive to me. We need experts that lead us to achieve specific goals: if many people in the world understand that this discovery could help not only short dudes but millions of people who have other skeletal problems, researchers would work hard to make it a reality.
What can we do? A crowdfunding? Contacting some institutions and media?

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2020, 10:08:49 PM »

Thank you very much, I really appreciated what you wrote and what you asked Tyler. His answers seem a little bit elusive to me. We need experts that lead us to achieve specific goals: if many people in the world understand that this discovery could help not only short dudes but millions of people who have other skeletal problems, researchers would work hard to make it a reality.

Yes, that'd be a good idea. The sooner we start, the better.

ZUCC420

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2020, 11:11:24 PM »

if many people in the world understand that this discovery could help not only short dudes but millions of people who have other skeletal problems, researchers would work hard to make it a reality.

Newsflash: No one cares about dudes in the West, especially short dudes. From lack of funding of male prostate cancer juxtaposed with the exorbitant funding received in female breast cancer to highest peak male suicide ever seen, no one gives a sxit I repeat no one gives a sxit. I'd advise trying to garner the attention of millionaire investors with the prospect that if they achieve the goal of making men taller safely then it'd be quite lucrative given that reputable LL surgeons make more than 100 grands per LL patient.

Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2020, 09:29:59 AM »

[/quote]

Those girls in the photo are waste of oxygen

Antoine

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2020, 12:56:20 AM »

Yes, that'd be a good idea. The sooner we start, the better.

Let’s get organized, then!

Newsflash: No one cares about dudes in the West, especially short dudes. From lack of funding of male prostate cancer juxtaposed with the exorbitant funding received in female breast cancer to highest peak male suicide ever seen, no one gives a sxit I repeat no one gives a sxit. I'd advise trying to garner the attention of millionaire investors with the prospect that if they achieve the goal of making men taller safely then it'd be quite lucrative given that reputable LL surgeons make more than 100 grands per LL patient.

Maybe you’re right, but we have to try. We’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Those girls in the photo are waste of oxygen

I agree.

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2020, 01:39:03 AM »

Let’s get organized, then!

Great. You lead, Antoine.

Let me know how you want to start.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2020, 01:54:52 AM »

Lsjl seems interesting, 1.5 inches seems like alot, but it seems the average gain is around 0.5 to 0.75 inches. I don't know if it's worth it to go through all that effort for me personally for half an inch. But at the same time I'm the same person would willingly break their legs for height. So it's ironic for me. But one is way more guaranteed if you know what I mean and has a far greater height gain. But it's costly and much more painful obv. Lsjl seems cool though, option for adults who can't afford or don't want to do LL and will be satisfied with just an inch more
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Antoine

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2020, 06:55:07 PM »

Great. You lead, Antoine.

Let me know how you want to start.

Sorry for the late answer. I think I don’t have sufficient knowledge to lead. However, I guess we should let the media know how this discovery could change lives of men and women, especially short statured men and women. If we draw attention, we could start a crowdfunding.

P.S. PM me if you want.

F_99

• Height Communist

Bjoern77

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2021, 08:08:23 PM »

Those LSJL stuff sounds kinda... fakey.  ::)

Canon

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2021, 08:26:37 PM »

How does this work?

Bjoern77

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2021, 10:24:46 PM »

How does this work?
By clamping and / or hammering your "knee" some sort of growth impulse is generated.

You can read here:
http://www.heightquest.com/
http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/lsjl/

Activatedxx

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2021, 07:03:38 AM »

Dude all the girls in that photo are ugly as dude s ** t
Who cares about there opinion

It’s like a turd sandwhich calling you smelly
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Bjoern77

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2021, 05:34:17 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Astronomy

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2021, 08:50:22 AM »

Those feminists in the presence of your photo are proofs alive that nearly all of the women can't ever accept the height difference between women and men is only 12cm scientifically,which is able to boost their self-confidences even though if they are men their height will only can be juxtaposed as men under 170cm.I literally agree on the idea that you advocate everybody to garner the information about how to become a millionaire through LL.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2021, 01:21:32 PM »

Not only would I not procreate with someone who doesn't know how to spell psych, I don't like them either.
Pages: [1]   Go Up