Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I for real increase my sitting height up to 1.5 2 centimeters by fitness?  (Read 665 times)

a

• 5'9

Hey folks,

First of all let me say that I'm not a lunatic who thinks you may get taller without LL after your growth plates are fused.
What I-'m asking for is, even though I've never been fitnessing nor have I been interested in sports (except football, I was almost pro in age 12. Quit afterwards for personal reasons. I didn't do any fitness stuff. Just played and practiced stamina.) would it still be possible for me to get 1-2 cms by standing better? I already think that my posture is excellent but everyone says that no matter how you think you are, by fitness it actually puts a gap beetween the bones and you stand taller due to your developed posture.

Btw, I just wanna gain that 1 2 cms just for my sitting height. I'm not a delusional guy who thinks that 2 cm would change my life. I just wanna know if its possible because If i could do it, my SH would be 92-3cms and it'd be decent for a 6'1 tall guy (considering If i had 2 surgeries)
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

a

• 5'9

Fox

Hey folks,

First of all let me say that I'm not a lunatic who thinks you may get taller without LL after your growth plates are fused.
What I-'m asking for is, even though I've never been fitnessing nor have I been interested in sports (except football, I was almost pro in age 12. Quit afterwards for personal reasons. I didn't do any fitness stuff. Just played and practiced stamina.) would it still be possible for me to get 1-2 cms by standing better? I already think that my posture is excellent but everyone says that no matter how you think you are, by fitness it actually puts a gap beetween the bones and you stand taller due to your developed posture.

Btw, I just wanna gain that 1 2 cms just for my sitting height. I'm not a delusional guy who thinks that 2 cm would change my life. I just wanna know if its possible because If i could do it, my SH would be 92-3cms and it'd be decent for a 6'1 tall guy (considering If i had 2 surgeries)

Not necessiraly by doing fitness. But by doing yoga or other streching exercises, spine gets extended and grow your torso by one or two inches. Shrinks down when you stop streching though.
165.5 / 5'5"

a

• 5'9

Thanks for the reply but 2 inches is a bit extreme unless you have a really bad posture. I think you meant cm.
Since I can stand well while sitting, I think my posture is decent. And the maximum gain would be something around 1-2cms for me I guess.

a

• 5'9

Does anyone know the maximum spine lengthening record by stretching ?

F_99

• Height Communist

Does anyone know the maximum spine lengthening record by stretching ?

Google astronauts max height gain
Looking for an alternative.

a

• 5'9

Well, the article says that it's up to %3 percentile of your height.
So, it's 5.19 cm for me. It's kinda unlikely to happen though. Max 2 cms. Stretching is totally different than going to the space.

deletedaccount

I know a guy who said he gained 1.5 cm from a stretching routine and glucosamine sulphate and another guy who seemed to gain 1 cm in his morning height in adulthood, so maybe it's possible by strengthening your core muscles, improving how you stand/sit, stretching and glucosamine sulphate to gain a small amount like 1 cm or a little more but part of it could be temporary. Before getting LL I would try to see if I can get to about 5ft 7 with such a routine on the spine.

Strengthening and packing muscle onto your glutes/(adding fat but who wants that?) can have a significant effect, like 2 cm or so in total so if you got very lucky you could gain like 3.5 cm but let's just count on 1.

a

• 5'9

Do you know how exactly does glucosamine impact into our body? I've seen it being talked about here a lot but have been uneducated about it so far. Could someone please explain in the easiest way possible?

deletedaccount

It increases existing cartilage and fluid around your joints and spinal discs
Pages: [1]   Go Up