Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Videos please  (Read 1034 times)

BeYourBest

Videos please
« on: August 24, 2020, 11:21:36 PM »

Hi everyone,

I’ve posted few times regarding videos...

To all veterans, please provide us prospective patients with videos! Just put yourself in our position once more and imagine how watching successful videos will help put our minds at ease.

The lack of videos puts me off from going through with the surgery. It really is not hard to record yourself while staying anonymous.

Also, I’ve noticed quite a few veterans are on the forum again years after their surgery.. can I ask what the reasons for this really is? Surely you’d wanna forget about it all and move on with your life. Don’t get me wrong, we all welcome your expertise but I wonder..

Anyway, please friends, please let’s start flooding this forum with post op videos. We want to see that you are 100% or as close to it as possible. It will really help us.

In the past year there have been several diaries popping up but very few vids. Videos of ones walk, jog or run if possible would go a long way.

Thanks so much to those that have been uploading videos. You the real MVP.

All the best

BeYourBest

Re: Videos please
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 11:22:25 PM »

My bad I posted this in the patient experienced section by accident

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 12:25:11 AM »

It's for this reason that Movie's diary is the best diary I've read on this entire forum. All video logged.

And I agree, after someone gets their rods removed and recovers fully, you can tell if they really had height neurosis by the fact that they left this forum afterwards. It really was the height after all, and they are finally satisfied about their body. They have cured their height neurosis, and even thinking about height is of little importance to them. They just want to get the f away from this forum, maybe come back once in a blue moon just for fun. I know that's what I'm going to do when my time comes

I think the people that stay (besides mods, because they had a job) probably have much more problems in their life than simply height neurosis and probably think 5'11 is the only liveable height or something wacko of that nature. This forum is tolling on your mental health and no height neurosis cured neurotypical non-aspie person would want to stay on this forum for hours a day
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

BeYourBest

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2020, 12:41:27 AM »

Yeah, a bit weird.. I’d probably only come back to answer questions/update others yearly etc.

Maybe these veterans can shine some light on this?

Once more, please provide videos! It will be of tremendous help.

Side note: if videos are too much effort for people.. maybe help us with some pictures of your legs? Just so we can see proportions. Of course, we won’t be able to tell much about your athletic ability but we can get a better idea on proportions post consolidation. In short boxers/shorts of course would be ideal

Movie smashed his diary. However, it can be more discreet than that people! Believe me, we won’t be able to tell who you are from videos similar to the ones that some veterans have already uploaded. Nor would we want to

Please!

E Z

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2020, 12:54:55 AM »

Yeah, a bit weird.. I’d probably only come back to answer questions/update others yearly etc.

Maybe these veterans can shine some light on this?

Once more, please provide videos! It will be of tremendous help.

Side note: if videos are too much effort for people.. maybe help us with some pictures of your legs? Just so we can see proportions. Of course, we won’t be able to tell much about your athletic ability but we can get a better idea on proportions post consolidation. In short boxers/shorts of course would be ideal

Movie smashed his diary. However, it can be more discreet than that people! Believe me, we won’t be able to tell who you are from videos similar to the ones that some veterans have already uploaded. Nor would we want to

Please!
You’re a fking idiot and should be thankful. You should be thankful for every diary and piece of advice anyone that’s gone thru with this surgery has ever posted.... and it’s more than enough for you to make a decision.

I’ve had so many people ask me questions leading up to their surgery and I’ve answered every single one....yet they contribute nothing back to the community once their surgery is over. They don’t post a diary, they don’t post their experiences that might help someone in the future, they just disappear. It’s pretty selfish.

And then come dckheads like you that think veterans answering questions years after aren’t “cured of their neurosis”. I really hope no one helps you out. You’re the epitome of a jackass.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2020, 01:53:00 AM »

Veterans coming back ocassionally, absolutely normal and I much appreciated. I should've clarified I meant I referred to those that stay on these forums as much as I do years and years after their entire process is done, participate in the forum extremely often as much as I do,  stay on this site like it's reddits, visit daily etc. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm just saying these type of people probably are still neurotic about their height and won't admit it.

I'm NOT referring to people who come back like once or a few times a month to answer questions, these people just want to help, honestly. I'm also not referring to the mods, they are mods for a reason. I'm just talking about the select few who constantly have time to get into arguments on this forum on off topic or whatever, active daily. There are far and few, probably less than 3 LL vets off the top of my head on this entire forum who are still active that match my intended description. I'm not referring to you EZ, not even close.

Just my opinion, sorry if it was rude. You are doing God's work by even making a diary, and yes, no obligation to even do a diary at all. I agree BeYourBest is a little needy, no one needs to even post a picture let alone a video. We are privileged to even get a diary. I'm sure he intended well though.

Perhaps I am a jackass, obviously visiting the forum can just be for fun and entertainment. Personally, this forum is damaging to my mental health, so that's why I conflated this forum with negativity. It's an addiction that served almost no benefits after the first two months of research. It's like heroin, how I can't help but read hours and spend hours here. I can see how this forum can be a very good website just meant to help LL prospectors or current patients, if we take out the off topic discussions. It was small minded to associate my forums neurotic and mental anguish experience with the forum and apply the same logic to everyone who goes on this site. That is my fault. It is my bad, I'm sorry.

User requested self-ban.

E Z

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2020, 02:29:14 AM »

No harm no foul GHkid. I actually enjoy reading your posts.

The neediness of the OP ticks me off though. What ticks me off even more are posters who don’t do their due diligence before asking questions. I lost count of how many diaries I read in FULL before I made my decision and knowing what I got myself into.

Listen dude, you might be able to run and jog a year post op, but it sure as hell won’t be normal and you might not ever be normal. Maybe 2-3 years post op you’ll be back at 80-90% capacity or even better. Everyone’s experience differs. Just know there’s a chance you won’t.

You will have a normal walking gait, 100%.. Proportions are wholly depending on you and what you started off with. MOST LLers have said though proportions are a little overstated. NO ONE can tell you lengthened your legs unless you lengthened something crazy like two segments.

I think you should be reading more diaries in full and less asking stupid needy questions.

BTW, I will be staying on this forum as long as it’s alive and helping people because this procedure  had such a huge impact on my life I won’t ever forget it and paying it back like the people before me

BeYourBest

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2020, 08:37:50 AM »

You’re a fking idiot and should be thankful. You should be thankful for every diary and piece of advice anyone that’s gone thru with this surgery has ever posted.... and it’s more than enough for you to make a decision.

I’ve had so many people ask me questions leading up to their surgery and I’ve answered every single one....yet they contribute nothing back to the community once their surgery is over. They don’t post a diary, they don’t post their experiences that might help someone in the future, they just disappear. It’s pretty selfish.

And then come dckheads like you that think veterans answering questions years after aren’t “cured of their neurosis”. I really hope no one helps you out. You’re the epitome of a jackass.

Looool you’ve got issues. Man is out here swearing etc Hahhaha. Jam your hype man look at what I’m asking.

Not once did I not say I don’t appreciate it. All I’m saying is video is like concrete evidence on how someone’s outcome is.

That’s great that you’ve answered many questions. That’s really appreciated. You swearing and calling man a dckhead isn’t tbh. Get your dads dck up out your ass man, Jesus. Come to London with that hype my bros  they  will shank your legs EZ.

I’m allowed to wonder. I didn’t say they’re not cured of anything. I just find it strange. Anyway, the main thing I’m after is videos. If you’re not gonna help with that then just ride your dad in silence and move away from my posts. You got surgery done And answered some questions so thinks he can come through with the hype. Pussy

And Idc if you’ve helped others and they haven’t posted a diary. Idgaf I just wanna see some vids. Don’t rely back to me man.. just go stretch your legs or something

BeYourBest

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2020, 08:45:32 AM »

Veterans coming back ocassionally, absolutely normal and I much appreciated. I should've clarified I meant I referred to those that stay on these forums as much as I do years and years after their entire process is done, participate in the forum extremely often as much as I do,  stay on this site like it's reddits, visit daily etc. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm just saying these type of people probably are still neurotic about their height and won't admit it.

I'm NOT referring to people who come back like once or a few times a month to answer questions, these people just want to help, honestly. I'm also not referring to the mods, they are mods for a reason. I'm just talking about the select few who constantly have time to get into arguments on this forum on off topic or whatever, active daily. There are far and few, probably less than 3 LL vets off the top of my head on this entire forum who are still active that match my intended description. I'm not referring to you EZ, not even close.

Just my opinion, sorry if it was rude. You are doing God's work by even making a diary, and yes, no obligation to even do a diary at all. I agree BeYourBest is a little needy, no one needs to even post a picture let alone a video. We are privileged to even get a diary. I'm sure he intended well though.

Perhaps I am a jackass, obviously visiting the forum can just be for fun and entertainment. Personally, this forum is damaging to my mental health, so that's why I conflated this forum with negativity. It's an addiction that served almost no benefits after the first two months of research. It's like heroin, how I can't help but read hours and spend hours here. I can see how this forum can be a very good website just meant to help LL prospectors or current patients, if we take out the off topic discussions. It was small minded to associate my forums neurotic and mental anguish experience with the forum and apply the same logic to everyone who goes on this site. That is my fault. It is my bad, I'm sorry.

Mad.. I thought you’re there with some IQ. NEEDY?

Bro these are our legs. If these man are out here sharing their experiences then why not share a video? Like yes, we really appreciate it but we can appreciate it more with a solid video.

There is a limit of how much research you can do. At some point you will want to see how these man are actually walking etc. I’ve been reading these forums for about 4 years now and feel like I’ve attained as much info as I can. The videos is the differential point for me now.

If I can see that  people are walking well, or running, or that guy can kick a ball well then that’s great! It’s easier to see this through a video than someone just simply putting it in their diary. How much of that can we believe? There’s no bull with videos. What we see is what we get.

But, I suppose we are all different man. If you see it as needy then so be it. Maybe you’ll get me one day

Real potential patients know that videos can be the Male or break.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2020, 09:05:09 AM »

How about you stop insulting other people who didn't insult you first and coming off as an absolute moron? Who do you think you are here?

If you don't have videos to provide and can't help, fk off, nobody is interested to your opinions on whether videos are enough or no.

Weirdo.
Looking for an alternative.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2020, 09:30:48 AM »

Mad.. I thought you’re there with some IQ. NEEDY?

Bro these are our legs. If these man are out here sharing their experiences then why not share a video? Like yes, we really appreciate it but we can appreciate it more with a solid video.

There is a limit of how much research you can do. At some point you will want to see how these man are actually walking etc. I’ve been reading these forums for about 4 years now and feel like I’ve attained as much info as I can. The videos is the differential point for me now.

If I can see that  people are walking well, or running, or that guy can kick a ball well then that’s great! It’s easier to see this through a video than someone just simply putting it in their diary. How much of that can we believe? There’s no bull with videos. What we see is what we get.

But, I suppose we are all different man. If you see it as needy then so be it. Maybe you’ll get me one day

Real potential patients know that videos can be the Male or break.

I meant unappreciative/ungrateful. No idea why I said needy, wrong word. My fault.

Honestly there's nothing wrong with asking for videos, but it should be more of a request than what you say as "oh it's so easy, so do it". I also want videos, but I understand that even a photo is already more than we deserve. We don't deserve any diary at all, it's incredibly difficult to log your own experience during a tough ordeal of breaking your legs for essentially no gain. Diaries don't make money, they are doing it out of their own will.

Sort of like 'beggars can't be choosers'.

I think you're right tho, in this age it's incredibly easy to censor a face with an app.

But I think we can't be picky about something given to us for free

User requested self-ban.

BeYourBest

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2020, 09:32:03 AM »

How about you stop insulting other people who didn't insult you first and coming off as an absolute moron? Who do you think you are here?

If you don't have videos to provide and can't help, fk off, nobody is interested to your opinions on whether videos are enough or no.

Weirdo.

Thank you! The guy is just rude. I’m sorry that I’m at a point where videos will be the make or break for me.

If you don’t want to support me/us through sharing videos then just don’t.

You don’t have to come and start swearing and say I don’t appreciate other inputs by veterans.

Please God help the weird ones in this world!

BeYourBest

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2020, 09:34:26 AM »

I meant unappreciative. No idea why I said needy, wrong word. My fault.

No worries. Even then, of course we appreciate. The forum is the best source for info imo. Videos will just make it all so great.

Just imagine you see great videos of veterans jogging, running working out etc. Just imagine how much your mind will be at ease.

I know for a fact Movie’s diary changed edged people closer towards surgery. That video evidence is just a cut above the rest imo.

And side note: if you disagree with me or having something to say in general then please just say it without swearing etc. This place is toxic anyway, we don’t need that

Thanks

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2020, 09:35:37 AM »

Updated my last comment.

User requested self-ban.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2020, 09:39:06 AM »

No worries. Even then, of course we appreciate. The forum is the best source for info imo. Videos will just make it all so great.

Just imagine you see great videos of veterans jogging, running working out etc. Just imagine how much your mind will be at ease.

I know for a fact Movie’s diary changed edged people closer towards surgery. That video evidence is just a cut above the rest imo.

And side note: if you disagree with me or having something to say in general then please just say it without swearing etc. This place is toxic anyway, we don’t need that

Thanks

I agree, Movie's diary definitely was the final straw for my decision to probably go through this in the future. Not even his godlike recovery, but more so finally we get to see videos and talking during the process. It's like I was there with Movie.

User requested self-ban.

BeYourBest

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2020, 09:44:37 AM »

I meant unappreciative/ungrateful. No idea why I said needy, wrong word. My fault.

Honestly there's nothing wrong with asking for videos, but it should be more of a request than what you say as "oh it's so easy, so do it". I also want videos, but I understand that even a photo is already more than we deserve. We don't deserve any diary at all, it's incredibly difficult to log your own experience during a tough ordeal of breaking your legs for essentially no gain. Diaries don't make money, they are doing it out of their own will.

Sort of like 'beggars can't be choosers'.

I think you're right tho, in this age it's incredibly easy to censor a face with an app.

But I think we can't be picky about something given to us for free

I am requesting. I only say the extra bits to help convince people. I get it’s long to make a video. Getting angles correct (if you have no one recording for you), editing etc etc. That’s why I push it a little more.

Wear a mask people, it’s corona season. Go to a park that’s not near your neighbourhood if you’re worried someone will recognise a tree and be like oh wow I know that guy.

Again, this is only my request. It will help a lot. FYI I already appreciate the veterans and many diaries here. Without them I wouldn’t even be at this point where I want to see videos to edge closer to survey.

Please veterans (excluding EZ because we already appreciate his diary!) just think about how much it can help us! Think about how a video would have gone a long way for you after you’ve read the many diaries etc.

Many thanks

BeYourBest

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2020, 09:48:06 AM »

I agree, Movie's diary definitely was the final straw for my decision to probably go through this in the future. Not even his godlike recovery, but more so finally we get to see videos and talking during the process. It's like I was there with Movie.

Exactly. It wasn’t his recovery (although that was relatively good). It was more that it just kind of made it surreal for me. Like okay here’s another human in the flesh going through it etc.

I bet a lot of people felt better after watching his videos.

Please veterans please! Even those that have come back to the forum years and years after surgery. Just drop a video! It will be a lot more useful than answering questions (don’t get me wrong I appreciate you being there and answering our questions in the first place - had to mention this before EZ starts swearing lol)

small_smowrestler

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2020, 03:43:12 PM »

I found the great videos on YouTube.
Japanese post patient supplied them, you could see it by E-sub & Chinese-sub.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2020, 03:56:00 PM »

I believe this guy had the operation with Dr. Mirzoyan who ruined someone's legs on the old forum and was listed as the doctors who you should not prefer.
I found the great videos on YouTube.
Japanese post patient supplied them, you could see it by E-sub & Chinese-sub.

height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

small_smowrestler

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2020, 10:39:42 PM »

Oh, is he a liar?
Not an experiencer?

That guy say he is healthy.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2020, 10:45:45 PM »

He's not a liar. He did the surgery. All "a" is saying is that his doctor is not very good and fked up someone's legs. But for this specific japanese person, he is a success and gained 10cm, legitimately, went from 167cm to 177cm.

User requested self-ban.
Pages: [1]   Go Up