Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Important Post About Natural Proportions  (Read 345 times)

a

• 5'9
Important Post About Natural Proportions
« on: August 25, 2020, 05:30:22 PM »

I want to get into the topic quickly, without empty words.

As we all know, there is a point under the name of biology.

Please open the picture. https://ibb.co/ysYHP95

People who are naturally tall tend to have wider shoulders than people who are short for them. Therefore, I am concerned about how I will look as a result of this surgery.

As can be seen clearly in the photograph, there is an obvious difference between the shoulders of the two people in the photograph. Frame one features James Hetfiled, the lead singer of one of my favorite bands, Metallica, and main riff guitarist. James is 185 centimeters tall from birth. In the second photo, Kirk Hammett, Metallica's lead guitarist, is 170 centimeters from birth. The shoulder difference between them is quite clear. Although James is thin, which means that a fitness sport doesn't have any effect on his shoulders. His shoulders are considerably broader than Kirk's.

In the second photo, Kirk Hammett is not under the influence of any sports or bulking, just like James. It's quite obvious that he's not tall, predictable just by his shoulders.

Imagine Kirk had lengthening surgery and reached the same height as James. How funny the body difference would be between them, you can imagine.

I have always wanted to have two surgeries and reach my dream of 185 centimeters in order to maximize my bio-mechanical abilities. Because if I had reached 180 centimeters with a single femoral surgery, I would have problems bio-mechanically. Because my tibias would be kind of short for my femurs.

But, when I thought about it, I realized that if I had two surgeries and I stand side by side with a person of the same height (185cm naturally), I fear that the difference between us will be obvious. What do you think about this subject? Can I reduce this problem as much as possible by doing fitness? I don't want to look ridiculous, the rest is not important.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

a

• 5'9
Re: Important Post About Natural Proportions
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 05:32:07 PM »

I'd appeciate any kind of responses. All I need are responses.

Kal el

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 05:48:15 PM »

Well it depends on how wide your shoulders are right now and what your frame size is and what your body type is..of course u can work out and create boulder muscular shoulders....then it might work out just fine proportionally.

Kal el

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2020, 05:52:12 PM »

Btw check out taller in kievs diary in this forum he has photographs of him..before and after surgery..and after surgery he actually looks better with a bit of longer legs offcourse..but i think his shoulders look just fine..he was 171cm pre op....now he is 182cm....and he only did femurs 11 cm😅..a bit too much but he actually still looks gr8 with a muscular formidable built..he was skinny pre op though..check him out yourself.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2020, 06:01:50 PM »

Thank you so much for your responses!

I couldn't find the diary, could you please let me into it via a link?

Best Regards

deletedaccount

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2020, 06:08:31 PM »

The shoulder width differential as well as skull size differential between those heights isn't very significant, enough variations of that sort occur naturally, most people aren't that perceptive and it can be compensated for by working out your delta and traps.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2020, 06:10:51 PM »

Thank you very much. I thought so, and my shoulders aren't as narrow as Kirk's though. I think I can kinda fix them by building the muscles but I wish my arms were just 2 cm longer. My hand is huge and it makes my forearm look even shorter.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2020, 09:23:59 AM »

up
Pages: [1]   Go Up