Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I don't know If I could do it  (Read 1282 times)

kingjesse

Re: I don't know If I could do it
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2020, 01:17:21 AM »

The earlier he gets it done the better. That goes for everyone. I don’t think anyone believes doing LL will make 6ft ppl go away no, actually it might do, wouldn’t that be great, stupid comment.
You probably won’t have complications as long as you go good doc and don’t lengthen much. Try forget about being tall geez you don’t need it. I’d say you’re lucky you could get away with one procedure but you’re concerned bout biomechans I get that. The bio-mechanics subject is interesting, I don’t know much about it I wonder if it affects much.
How do you think that girl theriesa fishcher is doing in terms of bio-mechanics as she is way out of proportion?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2020, 01:38:27 AM »

Thou self needs a pragmatic plan first if can do this

1) income, if you can't afford this, literally throw everything out the window. Ignore this forum and leave it if you don't have a viable plan to get the money. Way too.many people on here that can never afford it and don't have a plan to make money either. 95% of people who want to do this surgery can't, because of money reasons. Maybe closer to 98%. This means you focus on your studies and get into college u desire and job later on. Ignore everything and forget this surgery if you don't give a shiet about school or don't work enough

2) if u don't willing to suffer, then this not for you. If weakhearted den not a good idea to do dis. I do suspect the blood test u did was no biggie, probably more physiological than psychological. Probably something with dropped blood pressure or something idk. I don't think this means ur weakhearted. You're fine

Basically u can either set your mind and work and grind towards a solution to your problem (psychiatrist or education to get money for LL), or just feel lost and in despair from not being able to do LL. The latter serves no point  , your neurosis isn't gonna be solved thru being sad

U gotta focus on doing good on your exams brotha
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

AlphaX

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2020, 01:56:41 AM »

Hello, I’m doing a LON method on Femur actually. I was 174.5 so almost you’re height before surgery, maybe it will help you.
Each person is different, each method is different too.
But one thing is sure. It’s hard, not only because of the pain but mentally it’s very hard to do this surgery. A lot of times I asked my self why I did that to my body. I was so obessed with my height that I forgot all the efforts that I will have to do.

The leghtening is hard because you lose a lot of muscle, flexibility but also you’re past life. You won’t be able to do have a normal life for month.
Then when you remove the fixator you have to do a lot of phyisiotherapy (even before the removal), even like that you are not sure to get you’re flexibility back and additional surgery might be necessary.

What I want you to understand is that. OKAY it’s hard to be 173cm, but trust me it’s a very hard experience and it takes time. Don’t think that this is like a game and then you are 180cm. If one day you want to do it, be sure that you have the support of friends, family with a good organization!

24 years | LON on Femur done.

Starting height : 174.5cm |  Final: 182-183cm |  Dr. Yuksel Wannabetaller team

drxboom

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2020, 12:51:41 PM »

Did your family approve of this situation? I think most families will be against it
170cm goal 177 -178

a

• 5'9
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2020, 11:26:21 AM »

Did your family approve of this situation? I think most families will be against it

My mother is like an angel. She's the most open-minded person I've ever seen and she wants nothing but my happiness. She's the only one who I told about this surgery so far. The maximum would be, my brother, father and my mother. Nobody else.

My mom has approved.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

drxboom

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2020, 11:38:10 AM »

man this is very good. It is very nice to follow your dreams. But when your education life is over, do it and question it in this process
170cm goal 177 -178

a

• 5'9
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2020, 11:52:10 AM »

Thank you so much for the kind words. The thing I'm concerned of is that I feel like I have to do it before I hit the age of 19 so I could lie everyone that I had a late growth spurt. After 19, when you are around 20-23 it's going to be very hard to get it believed.

But, since I'm not a rich guy -despite my close relatives such as my aunt etc. they are rich and they probably would help me get the surgery If i told them I have suicidal thoughts- there is no way for me to freeze one year of the uni for this procedure. But, If i don't do it, i'll kinda be too old for the procedure (lying about the growth spurt wise). So I'm kinda in a dilemma. Whether i'll talk to my relatives and hope they help me, or I'll wait for the end of the uni and collect money from my job and get the surgery when i'll be 23+ years old. I feel like I could benefit my height the MOST around 18-25 so. I don't want to lose 4-5 years but I think I got no other choice.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2020, 12:20:05 PM »

In the end, it would be nice to keep it secret, but eventually the mentality of "doing it for myself" will kick in. It'll be one awkward as f**k family gathering or friend reunion after you do the LL at age 24, but dats how life be sometimes XD. Les not replace height neurosis with "tryna prevent others knowing about my LL" neurosis. It'll be awkward, but honestly from most of the diaries I've read it's first like, "oh my guuudness oh lawd what will my old friends think abt me!!1!1!1!1!!1! Wat will I doooo???????", to eventually "none of my friends think about it or bring it up anymore, they me as me, and that's it" and that's the beauty of LL. You become known as "a" and I be known as "ghkid2019" instead of "short a" and "short GHkid" ❤️

User requested self-ban.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2020, 12:26:59 PM »

Your replies are always relaxing ghkid, I'm pretty sure you'd nail being a psychiatrist. Are you into these kind of professions? I'd even go overseas to face-to-face therapy with you LOL! Not LL related only, I'm pretty sure you are also a great advicer overall.

Best Regards

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2020, 12:40:21 PM »

Thanks man, I actually wanted to be a psychiatrist a year or two ago but now I'm trying to be a software engineer hehe. Thank u for compliment here to help and we are roughly the same age so we cans relates. I got me own problems to work out man but glad to help ya "a".

By the way what job u looking at realistically for the future. Hope it pays well

User requested self-ban.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2020, 01:04:29 PM »

You being a psychiatrist would be spot on, ghkid.

Actually yeah, I had thought of being a psychiatrist for some time since I'm interested in this topic. And I also think that psychology is one of the most important things in the whole history. If someone has no mental health, it's equal bad as having no physical health. So, I'd do my best to help people.

Then I switched, I also think of being a software engineer ever since the last 6 months when I talked to my friends about professions detailedly. We are in an era where the software itself is one of the most significant professions. Doesn't matter what kind of, software engineer, VR engineer etc.

Not only having a decent knowledge of software would make income for you, it also would help you in your daily life since god knows how technology will improve, maybe one day robots will take humans down.

But I'm from Turkey, although I love the human beings here and the environment, sense of humour, the hospitableness, the natural beauties, I cannot decline the fact that our economy is FKED UP.

The best would be having 10k TL per month if you are graduated from an insane uni lol. The best would be 1.363,34k dollars per month. And most of the people I know who had graduated from decent uni's (not insane ones) started with 5k TL only. Which is barely even 1k dollars. (I'm talking about the starting salaries btw, but even if you get graduated from one of the best unis, you'll only have 10k tl which is 1.3k dollars. A waitress in USA would have your 2x salary LOL!)

I feel like I have no other choice but moving abroad and have a profession there. I'm searching for unis where you could also benefit the diploma in USA and use it as a proof that you are educated. So, basically I'm planning to move abroad and work there for some time. Like 2-3 years. If everything goes well tbh, otherwise I'll not even be able to find a collage with this stupid obsession of height. I waste my days on a daily basis, if you get what I mean haha.

If only the price of Stryde was reduced to something around 20k dollars. Then, It would be affordable.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up