Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: May I ask who has performed P or S needle surgery at Dr. Marie Gdavelitch in Mon  (Read 534 times)

lang319

• Visitor

May I ask who has performed P or S needle surgery at Dr. Marie Gdavelitch in Montreal? I want to do it and want to hear the opinions of the people who have done this operation with her。 If you can provide advice on Dr. Marie Gdavelitch’s surgery, thank you very much

brunette

• Visitor

I have been doing research on Dr. Gdavelitch since about 2 weeks as I live not far from Montreal.
Having a plan to get LL done with her in the next year.
So at this moment for me, no need to get in touch so in advance.
Give myself more time to seriously think about what I need get prepared for the whole tough process especially in finance.
Happily to know that I got a pal who considers her as well as me in this forum.

Michael J. Assayag, MD

• Limb Lengthening Orthopedic Surgeon from ICLL

I have not had  surgery from Dr. Gdalevitch , but I have seen her operate firsthand , I have assisted her, and I work at the institute that trained her.

Both Dr. John Herzenberg from Baltimore and Dr. David Little from Australia, two of the most prominent limb lengthening surgeons worldwide, Consider her one of the best surgeons they have ever seen.

i suggest you should at least meet with her, ask your questions, and see if she is a good fit for you.
Dr. Michael J Assayag MD FRCSC
Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Surgeon
http://www.heightrx.com https://www.limblength.org/conditions/short-stature
massayag@lifebridgehealth.org
IG @bonelengthening

AppleFanBoy

I have gotten in touch with her research assistant.  She seems like the perfect fit because of how close I reside to her.  Would be a great option but they are very slow with responses.  I don't think their main focus is CLL but instead LL deformity patients. Hopefully I can get a consultation with her and find out more details!

Hagane

I have gotten in touch with her research assistant.  She seems like the perfect fit because of how close I reside to her.  Would be a great option but they are very slow with responses.  I don't think their main focus is CLL but instead LL deformity patients. Hopefully I can get a consultation with her and find out more details!

keep us updated on dr marie ! :)
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)
Pages: [1]   Go Up