Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Life at 5 foot 6 and Under  (Read 995 times)

account5000

Life at 5 foot 6 and Under
« on: August 22, 2021, 07:51:30 AM »

Hello all,

I am bearly 5 foot 4 (162cm) and am now in my 20s.

I have spent my whole life quite frankly being quite successful in most ways and literally did not become aware of how short I was as a man in a Western country until I was 19.

I am now learning that a lot of the issues I have had in my life may well have been due to my height (or lack there of).

The issue is there is no way to really ever tell if my height was the issue (e.g. I am a very loud person, maybe this annoyed people?)

Hence, I wish to hear others experiences (both good and bad).

Quick example, yes, many women have rejected me for my height but a attractive blonde women approached me at a club despite my height.

Yes, I figure I have been treated as less of leadership material to my height yet I have still been elected into  management, etc.

I understand many other factors are at play, looks (face), body type, confidence, intelligence, interllect, etc. but that is why I wish to hear from many people.

Sorcerer

Re: Life at 5 foot 6 and Under
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 05:00:04 PM »

Sorry but it's sympathizable for me to tell ya due to height I've experienced bad stories.

I also know other factors are likely to deteriorate my bad feelings but most of bad feelings are being resulted from my 5'4 height.And my height causes my perfectionism(maybe worsen to OCD already),MDD,paranoia and had tremendous impact on my study and even career in the future.

What's inspiring is I wanna commit the submarine army to reforge my personalities and hope to become solider and firmer(in my country 162cm can enroll for submarine soldiers)..before LL.

I really hope the whole human society can give any rats' ass how short ppl especially men are suffering from heights and how bad experiences they are obtaining.Every scientist would like to discuss on the papers about advantages of health and disadvantages of no health and finally conclude height is nothing at all.They're always not taking mental health into considerations to realize the importance of heights and can only bystand.

Height didn't offer me any good experiences and that's why I've been so negative and depressed so that I wanna even do surgery.And I don't wanna make spirital junks in this thread and that's all I wanna say.Again..height really not a good thing at all.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2021, 05:01:53 PM »

I believe most women are taller than 162 in caucasion countries. Limb lengthening will take you to 170cm, which isn't exactly tall, but will definitely improve your life significantly.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

account5000

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2021, 10:07:48 PM »

I believe most women are taller than 162 in caucasion countries. Limb lengthening will take you to 170cm, which isn't exactly tall, but will definitely improve your life significantly.

Yes, most women are taller than me.

Bassicly most people are more broadly, older and younger.

They are hoping to get me closer to 175cm!

6cm femur and 5cm tibia.

-

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2021, 12:16:12 AM »

Now how dare you put "5 foot 6" in the title when you never experienced being that height and that's basically the height you'll be after you do LL? lol

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2021, 10:34:38 AM »

Yes, most women are taller than me.

Bassicly most people are more broadly, older and younger.

They are hoping to get me closer to 175cm!

6cm femur and 5cm tibia.

You can easily do 8cm and 6cm. You'd be around 176.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

Sorcerer

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2021, 10:48:41 AM »

Now how dare you put "5 foot 6" in the title when you never experienced being that height and that's basically the height you'll be after you do LL? lol
It's his legit right to raise a question what experience it is at 5'6 and under.

GrowANut

• We'll all make it brahs.
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2021, 02:55:01 AM »

I'm about 5'6-7' and never had problems regarding my height.. never been rejected due to "height" only been rejected because I'm a bum. Never felt "less" than anyone but I "feel" short and know that I'll feel better mentally if I am 5'9-5'10 but to me it's all numbers and no one ever in my life has mentioned my height.

ilovescience

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2021, 03:17:26 AM »

I'm about 5'6-7' and never had problems regarding my height.. never been rejected due to "height" only been rejected because I'm a bum. Never felt "less" than anyone but I "feel" short and know that I'll feel better mentally if I am 5'9-5'10 but to me it's all numbers and no one ever in my life has mentioned my height.

5'6 or 5'7 isn't short especially in Asia. Do you live in Asia?

GrowANut

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2021, 03:49:48 AM »

5'6 or 5'7 isn't short especially in Asia. Do you live in Asia?

Nope I live in the US.

-

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2021, 02:38:37 AM »

You can't know if all the rejections you had never had anything to do with your height. It's not like everyone who rejected you told you their reasoning.

Sorcerer

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2021, 10:22:28 AM »

You can't know if all the rejections you had never had anything to do with your height. It's not like everyone who rejected you told you their reasoning.
Check out my new 'bs' and you will benefit from this a lot understanding the pulse of Lancet.

Xx_Gaylord1337_xX

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2021, 12:41:05 AM »

true, at 1,70m its a lot about dressing well. and another thing is how you are framed. if you re 1,70m with a big farme you will look manly. if you are small boned and short its over. you will look like a child. and people will assume you are super young and still going to school. might aswell kys  8) if you small boned and short LL is the only chance to live a decent life else you will kys from depression. its a fact. if you get 0 attention from women and socially dont have anyhting going its gonna kill you  8)

ilovescience

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2021, 03:59:24 AM »

true, at 1,70m its a lot about dressing well. and another thing is how you are framed. if you re 1,70m with a big farme you will look manly. if you are small boned and short its over. you will look like a child. and people will assume you are super young and still going to school. might aswell kys  8) if you small boned and short LL is the only chance to live a decent life else you will kys from depression. its a fact. if you get 0 attention from women and socially dont have anyhting going its gonna kill you  8)

Should 170 count as 5'6 or 5'7 or both? Because I entered 170 and converted, shows 5'6.9

Xx_Gaylord1337_xX

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2021, 12:44:53 PM »

id say 5'7. At 5'7 you can go 5'9 with shoe lifts :)

walr1

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2021, 11:28:35 PM »

I am now learning that a lot of the issues I have had in my life may well have been due to my height (or lack there of).

Man, I know EXACTLY what you mean, but I think we have to be careful with this kind of thinking. I've also come to think about my height a lot and then reflect on past events, like failures with girls and wonder if it was all about height. In a lot of cases, it's hard to resist thinking so. But I think this can be destructive if you try to interpret everything in your life through this lens. I'm definitely sympathetic, though. I am very confident about my looks, personality, and body (in terms of musculature), but height is literally the one variable I dislike about myself, and it's an important one. It sucks.

GrowANut

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2021, 11:57:55 PM »

Man, I know EXACTLY what you mean, but I think we have to be careful with this kind of thinking. I've also come to think about my height a lot and then reflect on past events, like failures with girls and wonder if it was all about height. In a lot of cases, it's hard to resist thinking so. But I think this can be destructive if you try to interpret everything in your life through this lens. I'm definitely sympathetic, though. I am very confident about my looks, personality, and body (in terms of musculature), but height is literally the one variable I dislike about myself, and it's an important one. It sucks.
lmao it's relieving to read that someone is having the same issues as me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up