Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quadrilateral lengthening/correction with Stryde/Ex-Fix - Dr Assayag (Baltimore)  (Read 3192 times)

las vegas baby

I seen you give unsolicited advice to folks here when u havent got this done yourself! How bout you make a plan for urself first?

dore is with a reputed surgeon who knows what hes doing. He will be fine.

@dore ignore this guy.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account

Ya I'm being a bit too mean wit the sarcasm and rudeness I just think expectations was a bit too high and I still dun agree with doctor approving quadrilaterals lengthening when early onset athritis leik I wud just fix deformity first then blah blah u know and stuff I do appreciate dore giving us ur experience that external fixators probably tough to deal wit and all Dem pinsite problems and stuff ik dore is prolly working hard rn and I hope he can acheieve at least 5cm legnthening or 2.5cm each set of legs so he can be 6'0 officially afterward. 6'2 I think he can do it but quadrilaterals at the same time r difficult asf but hopefully all is well

First priority fix the deformity correction which I am glad and confident it will turn out good for mister dore.

Lengthening I hope he can achieve at least 5cm and 10cm is great but I think will take the manliest of peoples

I dink duh physical therapy hard too wit the external muy dificil idk good lucko mode sicko mode
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

brondo

Hey dore,

Hope everything is going well with you. Can you please provide us with an update? How is Dr. Assayag so far? Is he engaging with you? Was it hard to sleep in Hackerman-Patz? How are those beds like for you? Did you have a caretaker or were you alone for the first few nights? Thanks.

-brondo

las vegas baby

@dore has probably stopped posting bcoz of that troll @ghkid. man why dont some people like @ghkid understand that writing words on internet have consequence

ghkid2019

• Inactive account

@dore has probably stopped posting bcoz of that troll @ghkid. man why dont some people like @ghkid understand that writing words on internet have consequence

I assure you he's trying to manage insane pain instead of worrying about what some random cĂșnt like ghboy on the internet is saying.

Regardless,
My bad. Trolled too hard. Was honestly just ticked off at first when I told him to not do this and that it's ridiculous and he was just like stryde is a walk in the park and continued. No LL is a walk in the park. What started as deformity correction all of a sudden became quadrilaterals 10cm. I do admit I am harsh after that fact, had some impulse to be a doosche and be like "I was right see???"

I'm sure I'm the least of his worries anyways. Man's is doing quadrilaterals at the same time, with a external ring as well. He's prolly in so much pain and extremely demotivated from surgery and stretching tissues and all these things zapping his energy like all LL patients, that's why he's not posting.

In the end all I want is him to at least do 2.5cm in each section, and get to 6'0 from 5'10. I apologize dore. But when you come back I will stop. And you will get 6'0 hopefully minimum, 6'2 ideally since that's your goal. I will b encourage u now on

User requested self-ban.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account

How's it going.. been a while hope you are doing okay

User requested self-ban.

fortycucks123

• Visitor

Plz provide an update
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up