Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: What is the future of limb lengthening? What do you hope to see happen?  (Read 16308 times)

Drop-Loud

Re: What is the future of limb lengthening? What do you hope to see happen?
« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2020, 10:06:43 PM »

I don't know. I asked the Reddit guy if he still think Indirubin could work for people with closed growth plates after the message written by Prof. Choi of CK Biotech. That's what he said :

Wnt/b-catenin still plays a role in the proliferation of collagen. What we're trying to do s basically treating the knee (few suggested the tibia) joints as a growth plates by controlling cartilage growth and ossification.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2020, 10:26:06 PM »

So, basically, a no.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Strike_Poseidon

• Visitor
« Reply #126 on: September 18, 2020, 03:10:26 PM »

are you retarded man? This LPP method doesn't INVOLVE epiphyseal cartilage anymore, we are now working with joint cartilage and increasing the length of epiphysis (which can be unlimited but it would cause osteoarthritis if the cartilage isn't regenerated back again). Actually take the time to read instead of blabbing on like a little kid. LL surgeries involve increasing length in the middle of the bone, this involves increasing length through the ends of the bones.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #127 on: September 18, 2020, 03:19:12 PM »

Can this shiet also happen to work on forearms and humeruses?
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2020, 03:21:14 PM »

Look who joined the forum ;D
Lmao
Looking for an alternative.

« Reply #129 on: September 18, 2020, 03:24:45 PM »

are you retarded man? This LPP method doesn't INVOLVE epiphyseal cartilage anymore, we are now working with joint cartilage and increasing the length of epiphysis (which can be unlimited but it would cause osteoarthritis if the cartilage isn't regenerated back again). Actually take the time to read instead of blabbing on like a little kid. LL surgeries involve increasing length in the middle of the bone, this involves increasing length through the ends of the bones.

You can quote the poster you want to call 'retarded'.

Drop-Loud

« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2020, 04:37:31 PM »

The reddit guy also said this :

I think you'd get better luck with LPP if injected locally because there is so little that can enter cartilage after you become an adult. That's why disc disorders/diseases are so difficult to treat.

So according to him, LPP is the best solution so far.

Drop-Loud

« Reply #131 on: September 18, 2020, 04:44:57 PM »

Strike_Poseidon, It's a friendly group of people here; so please stay polite or leave this discussion!

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #132 on: September 18, 2020, 07:04:17 PM »

Y u mad ooga booga

User requested self-ban.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2020, 09:24:17 AM »

Another interesting* post from him (new): https://www.reddit.com/r/Peptides/comments/ivcc43/post2017_information_on_already_known_peptides/

-PTD-DBM since this peptide is a CXXC5 inhibitor, it might help with longitudinal bone growth
https://www.life-science-alliance.org/content/lsa/2/2/e201800254.full.pdf

-IGF-2 for longitudinal bone growth
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20499340/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25910049/

IGF-2 is one of the primary factors that helps children to grow, but as they grow older the body shifts in favor of IGF-1 over 2. Also IGF-2 activates BMP-9, which I don't think IGF-1 does.

There's still some IGF-2 in adults, but it's mostly for maintaining neural stem cell count, which helps with memory.

That's my understand of IGF-2 anyway.

And

Height Growth

_Syn-Coll, activates type 1 & 3 collagen through TGF-B upregulation. Not only does it boosts collagen synthesis, but decreases collage breakdown.
_ACE-031 improves bone density (only tested in elderly populations)
_BMPs (10mg is the limit)
_IGF1-LR3 & DES stimulates the proliferation and survival of various cell types including muscle, bone, and cartilage tissue. IGF-1 plays an important role in childhood growth and continues to have effects in adults.
_GHK-Cu (a grain of salt http //www.skinbiology.com/ghk-copper-peptide-stem-cell.html)
_Bonomarlot for bone marrow
_Bonothyrk for parathyroid? A peptide that elevates Parathyroid hormones, TGF-b regulates their production. Bonothyrk might be obsolete in place of Syn-Coll.

____________________________

*Possibly useful information; links might already have been posted.

Strike_Poseidon

• Visitor
« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2020, 12:58:13 PM »

Y u mad ooga booga
idk bro, maybe at the fact at that that people on this forum don't look at any other method apart from their LL surgery

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2020, 01:07:45 PM »

idk bro, maybe at the fact at that that people on this forum don't look at any other method apart from their LL surgery

This is a limb lengthening surgery forum. Not a heightmax incel forum

Otra methods are certainly welcome but at it's core this forum is meant for the surgery. Not like any of these methods work anyways. No one has put anything that reopens growth plates. Yea they may work for kids but GH and AI also works and thats a real thing already no need for dreaming and cope like all dis posted RUSSIA RUSSIA COMPOUND KOREA COMPOUND THAT NO ONE HAS EVER TOUCHED

Maybe in future 20 years we will have some magic pill. But as of September 2020, the only way to grow as an adult is LL surgery,besides of course the 1 inch glucosamine spinal thingies temporary thingies.

Some ppl want their dysphoria alleviated realistically and not wait for a magic pill that does not exist yet

User requested self-ban.

Strike_Poseidon

• Visitor
« Reply #136 on: September 19, 2020, 02:18:34 PM »

yes, time to clean up this forum and show these hopeless people who will pay a surgeon 30 grand to break their legs, a way out

« Reply #137 on: September 19, 2020, 02:46:57 PM »

yes, time to clean up this forum and show these hopeless people who will pay a surgeon 30 grand to break their legs, a way out

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #138 on: September 19, 2020, 04:48:42 PM »

This is a limb lengthening surgery forum. Not a heightmax incel forum

No. This is a Limb Lengthening forum. Which means it's about any way that can/possibly can lengthen your limbs (legs). Surgery is the way to go as of now, that's why most discussions here are about it.

Agree with the rest of your post.

Drop-Loud

« Reply #139 on: September 19, 2020, 10:03:15 PM »

Hi O_99,

Thanks a lot for sharing these links. I'm going to have a look at them now.

Body Builder

« Reply #140 on: September 19, 2020, 10:30:22 PM »

Hopeless is someone who believes he will get taller with pills and bs like that.
Most of us are completely functional after LL and happy. You need to get out of a LIMB LENGTHENING forum if you think that there is another way to get taller, and create a forum about it.
You will gonna be 10 morond talking about pills, hormones, cloning, aliens and bs like that which are equally useless to becoming taller.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #141 on: September 19, 2020, 10:50:35 PM »

Ur on like 4-5 incel forums angry everyday starting arguments daily lol

User requested self-ban.

« Reply #142 on: September 19, 2020, 11:04:11 PM »

Hopeless is someone who believes he will get taller with pills and bs like that.
Most of us are completely functional after LL and happy. You need to get out of a LIMB LENGTHENING forum if you think that there is another way to get taller, and create a forum about it.
You will gonna be 10 morond talking about pills, hormones, cloning, aliens and bs like that which are equally useless to becoming taller.

Limb lengthening isn't necessarily distraction osteogenesis. This is technically still LIMB LENGTHENING:

Drop-Loud

« Reply #143 on: September 19, 2020, 11:07:55 PM »

No. This is a Limb Lengthening forum. Which means it's about any way that can/possibly can lengthen your limbs (legs). Surgery is the way to go as of now, that's why most discussions here are about it.

Agree with the rest of your post.

Well said

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #144 on: September 19, 2020, 11:17:34 PM »

This sub topic is Limb Lengthening Surgery > Limb Lengthening Discussions.

Offtopic exists, suck each other's penises there maybe

Well said, thank you. Well said, thank you.

Whale said, hur hur hur reopen da ossified bone into da growth plate!!!1!1!1!1!!1!1!1!!1!1!1!1! So sxxyyy!!

Not a single person has posted a drug that specifically turns the ossified bone into cartilage. Not one.

But keep suckin each other's diks. Mentally masturbate with your fantasy drugs that are literally just more improved growth hormone without addressing the fact that ossified epiphyseal line has absolutely no cartilage cells or stem cells or anything, it's literally just bone. Keep fappin tho y'all doing great, convincing people there's actually a way to reopen growth plates as of right now haha

User requested self-ban.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #145 on: September 19, 2020, 11:22:19 PM »

Limb lengthening isn't necessarily distraction osteogenesis. This is technically still LIMB LENGTHENING:

THIS is garbage... and you’re incredibly naive if you believe this nonsense. I don’t understand what your end game is by sharing these type of videos.

Drop-Loud

« Reply #146 on: September 19, 2020, 11:24:45 PM »

The author of this reddit post : Post-2017 information on already known peptides said this

Question :
Intersting post.

So how we make adults, grow taller? Any news/tests on rats/rabbits?

A combination of LPP + IGF-2 injected into the knee for longitudinal bone growth?

Doesn't Insulin Growth Factor increase overgrowth of body tissues/cancer risk?

Answer

So how we make adults, grow taller?

In theory, yes.

Doesn't Insulin Growth Factor increase overgrowth of body tissues/cancer risk?

Every growth factor has the potential to proliferate cells, including cancer cell if you have any, but Growth factors themselves don't cause cancer. Your body produces growth factors on a constant basis. IGF-1 in particular, is produce in your body by pulses hourly (assuming you're a healthy adult), so if IGF is so deadly, children wouldn't even be born alive, and most of r/peptides would drop like flies since most users used GH peptides in some form which converts into igf in the liver. If you don't have cancer already, you're only scaring yourself over igf-1, otherwise you should focus mainly on TA1 & PNC-27.

Body Builder

« Reply #147 on: September 19, 2020, 11:30:02 PM »

We are talking about a surgery that works here, not about supernatural stupidities for the mentally retarded.
So no, technically limb lengthening is only distraction osteogenesis.
Everything else is a scam for the stupid ones.

« Reply #148 on: September 20, 2020, 12:07:13 AM »

Offtopic exists, suck each other's penises there maybe

Right, technically we should post non-surgery topics there and that would be perfectly appropriate.

But who cares?

This forum barely has any mods anyway lmao

THIS is garbage... and you’re incredibly naive if you believe this nonsense. I don’t understand what your end game is by sharing these type of videos.

Are you telling me that you don't accept Jesus as your savior, son?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #149 on: September 20, 2020, 12:28:18 AM »

Jesus christ will give me 3 inches after I inject Russian and Korean compound into my knee. Then I will get magical growth plate back out of thin air. Then I go to Allah and pray and journey to mecca then I will become 6 inch. Then I will become monk and inject igf-3 to make my growth plate turn from bone to cartilage. Then I pray to buddha and become Siddhartha. Then I go to Russia and do cross lengthening for 9 inch. I am now 6' 10 and about to prepare for my 5th Russian injection of BS-69-420 straight into the end of my femur. Then I will finally become tall enough so that girl like me. Then I will join incel forum and brag about how I have made it and invite Arabincel to my party

User requested self-ban.

Tartar

« Reply #150 on: September 20, 2020, 12:30:47 AM »

This topic sounds like an anti-vax group lol, sorry guys but you should think about the only and safest way to gain height actually, these other “thoughts” you are spreading are just fancy, there’s no way this can happens in less than many dozens of years, you are just concerned about limb lengthening but there are many many applications of the tissues regeneration people and researchers are interested, for example cartilage (for which there is still a huge improvement about artificial protheses for several joints) and for all of these applications there’s no answer. Assuming that’s impossible to bring back your whole body to a stem cell state, how can you even think that try to stimulate a bone growth can be done without any surgery and how can you even think that this could be safer or even just cheaper than all the ways actually available that just use your natural osteogenesis to fill a gap surgically created.  Bone is one of the few tissues is possible to regenerate totally with the same tissue present before, this is one of safest and more natural way to grow you have to realize this

Tartar

« Reply #151 on: September 20, 2020, 12:34:46 AM »

We talk about grow plates closed but it’s not something you can open again like a door how can you even hope that there’s the answer to gain cms and some incels behind a Pc are studying about it without any recognition by the scientific community, or maybe that some villains are trying to hide the truth to make more money. Cmon guys grow up (mentally)

« Reply #152 on: September 20, 2020, 12:40:29 AM »

This topic sounds like an anti-vax group lol, sorry guys but you should think about the only and safest way to gain height actually, these other “thoughts” you are spreading are just fancy, there’s no way this can happens in less than many dozens of years, you are just concerned about limb lengthening but there are many many applications of the tissues regeneration people and researchers are interested, for example cartilage (for which there is still a huge improvement about artificial protheses for several joints) and for all of these applications there’s no answer. Assuming that’s impossible to bring back your whole body to a stem cell state, how can you even think that try to stimulate a bone growth can be done without any surgery and how can you even think that this could be safer or even just cheaper than all the ways actually available that just use your natural osteogenesis to fill a gap surgically created.  Bone is one of the few tissues is possible to regenerate totally with the same tissue present before, this is one of safest and more natural way to grow you have to realize this

Sorry man, but you know we can't really trust the opinions of people who have done LL about potential LL alternatives, right?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #153 on: September 20, 2020, 12:43:06 AM »

We talk about grow plates closed but it’s not something you can open again like a door how can you even hope that there’s the answer to gain cms and some incels behind a Pc are studying about it without any recognition by the scientific community, or maybe that some villains are trying to hide the truth to make more money. Cmon guys grow up (mentally)

Perfectly said bro. They gonna attack you in about 5 minutes so leave while u can tho. Ur 100% right. These fkin retards think fused growth plates is still cartilage like it used to be.. no dumbassses it's fking ossified bone it's functionally no different than the entirety of the rest of your femur and any hard bone from a 40 year old...

Run tho arab incel is aboutta come and call u names haha

User requested self-ban.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #154 on: September 20, 2020, 12:45:36 AM »

I'll say it again, the best thing we will have after stryde in the next 10-20 years is a stem cell/cartilage graft/implant, and that still requires a fracture into the bone to install it so you will still be breaking ur bones daddy

Keep believing magic injection can turn an arbitrary line in your femur into cartilage tho. It make u feel better and mental masturbation, keep doing it arab incels

User requested self-ban.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up