Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: What is the future of limb lengthening? What do you hope to see happen?  (Read 16226 times)

F_99

• Height Communist
Re: What is the future of limb lengthening? What do you hope to see happen?
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2020, 02:16:57 PM »

I we should buy a productu similare to this one :

https://www.myvitalc.com/ess60-c60-olive-oil-hy/ref/21/

Drop-Loud,
If you find new information about c60 I think it's better to post it here http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65449.0
Looking for an alternative.

Drop-Loud

« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2020, 06:11:44 PM »

Ok, I'll do that O_99.

I talked with the guy who wrote the reddit post "What Future Heightmaxxing Regimen May Look" and he said that the patent of the Korean company is trying to accomplish the exact same thing than his stack. According to the Korean company, their compound should be safe.

We need to find a way to contact them to see when their drug will be available. They did not answered my message. Maybe the contact page do not work, I don't know.

https://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2020/0223824.html

Antoine

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2020, 10:49:40 PM »

Ok, I'll do that O_99.

I talked with the guy who wrote the reddit post "What Future Heightmaxxing Regimen May Look" and he said that the patent of the Korean company is trying to accomplish the exact same thing than his stack. According to the Korean company, their compound should be safe.

We need to find a way to contact them to see when their drug will be available. They did not answered my message. Maybe the contact page do not work, I don't know.

https://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2020/0223824.html

Thank you for this. However, isn’t LPP peptide a fundamental part of his stack? It isn’t included in the Korean compound. I guess it should be injected, isn’t it?

Drop-Loud

« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2020, 11:03:51 PM »

You're welcome. Yes, his stack includes LPP and it's the main components I think for adults. That's what he answered me :

They're trying to replicate what the heightmaxxing stack is trying to accomplish.

The composition [(the ingredients of this operation)] is characterized by promoting the proliferation of chondrocytes, differentiation of osteoblasts by activating Wnt/β-catenin signaling via stabilization and nuclear localization of β-catenin in osteoblasts

He said LPP would need to be injected. 650-800ng per dose. How many doses needed? He do not know. Is it safe for humans now? I don't know. I must say all these studies are a bit complex to understand.

The Korean compound should be safe according to them.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2020, 11:10:37 PM »

Very good research sir. Appreciate the work
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Antoine

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2020, 11:52:26 PM »

You're welcome. Yes, his stack includes LPP and it's the main components I think for adults. That's what he answered me :

They're trying to replicate what the heightmaxxing stack is trying to accomplish.

The composition [(the ingredients of this operation)] is characterized by promoting the proliferation of chondrocytes, differentiation of osteoblasts by activating Wnt/β-catenin signaling via stabilization and nuclear localization of β-catenin in osteoblasts

He said LPP would need to be injected. 650-800ng per dose. How many doses needed? He do not know. Is it safe for humans now? I don't know. I must say all these studies are a bit complex to understand.

The Korean compound should be safe according to them.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it too. But how can the Korean compound replicate the heightmaxxing stack if the filing date of the Korean patent is 04/10/2018 while the reddit post “What Future Heightmaxxing Regimen May Look” was written little more than two months ago?

Drop-Loud

« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2020, 12:41:25 AM »

You're all very welcome. Honestly, I don't know. That's what the author of the reddit post told me. I don't understand very much all the technical stuff he is talking about. I just shared what he said.

We should focus on his research and the drug of the Korean company too to see what works best.

It's possible to contact him here : https://www.reddit.com/r/looksmaxxing/comments/hmj34y/what_future_heightmaxxing_regimen_may_look/

I think we should invite him to join us here

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2020, 08:07:27 AM »

Very interesting stuff, Drop-Loud.
However, I told the reddit looksmaxxing post guy to come over here and explain what's going on, but he said if we find that it works, we might go there to tell our experiences.
Have you tried lsjl at all?
I'll definetely try this revised lsjl method, after I stop wearing shorts, in order to avoid the -what are these marks/bruises on your legs- questions. I'll do the clamping, weight loading, etc.

Antoine

« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2020, 11:16:09 AM »

You're all very welcome. Honestly, I don't know. That's what the author of the reddit post told me. I don't understand very much all the technical stuff he is talking about. I just shared what he said.

We should focus on his research and the drug of the Korean company too to see what works best.

It's possible to contact him here : https://www.reddit.com/r/looksmaxxing/comments/hmj34y/what_future_heightmaxxing_regimen_may_look/

I think we should invite him to join us here

I think it too. I don’t have a reddit account though. The issue with this stack is that LPP is needed and we don’t know how to get it or if it’s safe.

Michael J. Assayag, MD

• Limb Lengthening Orthopedic Surgeon from ICLL
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2020, 12:55:29 PM »

The future of limb lengthening will be industry driven. With implants allowing more mechanical abilities to walk without compromising quality of regenerate. Medications are unfortunately not going to make bones taller without having tremendous effects on other organs.

Here is my take on the future of Cosmetic Limb Lengthening:

As more reliable , accurate, weight bearing  limb lengthening implants flood the market, The overall cost of implant will tremendously decrease, and by corollary the cost of procedure.

Rehabilitation protocoles will become streamlined and will allow for more normal living during the process.

More surgeons will become trained in the field  and the process will become so affordable that it will be mainstream, similar to the way breast augmentations and rhinoplasty are mainstream.

Dr. Michael J. Assayag, MD. FRCSC
Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Surgeon
International Center for Limb Lengthening of Baltimore
http://www.heightrx.com
https://www.limblength.org/conditions/short-stature/
massayag@lifebridgehealth.org
@bonelengthening on Instagram
Dr. Michael J Assayag MD FRCSC
http://www.heightrx.com https://www.limblength.org/conditions/short-stature
IG @bonelengthening

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2020, 12:59:24 PM »

The future of limb lengthening will be industry driven. With implants allowing more mechanical abilities to walk without compromising quality of regenerate. Medications are unfortunately not going to make bones taller without having tremendous effects on other organs.

Here is my take on the future of Cosmetic Limb Lengthening:

As more reliable , accurate, weight bearing  limb lengthening implants flood the market, The overall cost of implant will tremendously decrease, and by corollary the cost of procedure.

Rehabilitation protocoles will become streamlined and will allow for more normal living during the process.

More surgeons will become trained in the field  and the process will become so affordable that it will be mainstream, similar to the way breast augmentations and rhinoplasty are mainstream.

Dr. Michael J. Assayag, MD. FRCSC
International Center for Limb Lengthening of Baltimore
http://www.heightrx.com
https://www.limblength.org/conditions/short-stature/
@bonelengthening on Instagram

So you are an actual MD, right?
I understand that you're focused on CLL, but if you could give a honest answer;
What's your take on those hypothetical surgery alternatives mentioned above in this thread?

Drop-Loud

« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2020, 01:02:32 PM »

Hi O_99,

I never tried LSJL to be honest. I was more looking at possible compounds that could help use grow taller. I will see if I can find again the patent of the Japanese lab/company who built an LSJL device that was supposed to help people grow taller. Maybe we can try to build one?

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2020, 01:04:31 PM »

Hi O_99,

I never tried LSJL to be honest. I was more looking at possible compounds that could help use grow taller. I will see if I can find again the patent of the Japanese lab/company who built an LSJL device that was supposed to help people grow taller. Maybe we can try to build one?

Hey.
But how? Are you a Mechanical Engineer?
Haven't Tyler been using a LSJL 'purpose' device?

Drop-Loud

« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2020, 01:08:19 PM »

Hi Antoine,

Some peeptide manufacturers I think will be able to produce it, but I'm 100% sure they wont sell it to private individuals. In general, they work with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, colleges, universities, medical research institutions....

Maybe some manufacturers in India or China would sell to private individuals, but is it safe? That's a big question.

Drop-Loud

« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2020, 01:12:10 PM »

No, I work in the field of network computing. But with the help of fab labs, or people here who work in the field of mechanical engineering, it should not be too difficult I think.

Michael J. Assayag, MD

« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2020, 01:27:15 PM »

So you are an actual MD, right?
I understand that you're focused on CLL, but if you could give a honest answer;
What's your take on those hypothetical surgery alternatives mentioned above in this thread?

I am an orthopedic surgery. My focus is actually limb lengthening and deformity reconstruction. CLL being simply one part of what I do.

As for my take on lateral synovial joint loading. I could not find a single study discussing the method. It speaks for itself... we should believe in science of limb lengthening. Not witchcraft.
IG @bonelengthening

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2020, 01:41:30 PM »

I am an orthopedic surgery. My focus is actually limb lengthening and deformity reconstruction. CLL being simply one part of what I do.

Yeah. Meant LL.

As for my take on lateral synovial joint loading. I could not find a single study discussing the method. It speaks for itself... we should believe in science of limb lengthening. Not witchcraft.

There were and some other possible future solutions mentioned in this thread, not only LSJL, but I imagine that I'd receive the witchcraft answer for those as well.

No, I work in the field of network computing. But with the help of fab labs, or people here who work in the field of mechanical engineering, it should not be too difficult I think.

I'm a programmer, so not sure how can I help.
What do you have in mind? A ball pein hammer mimicking device for tapping? Did you ask Tyler about this?

Drop-Loud

Drop-Loud

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2020, 02:01:51 PM »

Lsjl lol. Grow 0.5 cm after a year of clamping bone

User requested self-ban.

Michael J. Assayag, MD

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2020, 02:04:33 PM »

Yeah. Meant LL.

There were and some other possible future solutions mentioned in this thread, not only LSJL, but I imagine that I'd receive the witchcraft answer for those as well.

Well, the problem is feasibility of reopening growth plates. It sounds good on paper.

However closed growth plates are virtually indistinguishable from regular bone. Reopening growth plates is for now, an impossibility. I’d be highly surprised to see such a technology in the future. We do use for some medical conditions, medications that delay growth plate closures.

You made an interesting point earlier: I could buy a house or a used ferrari for the cost of going to Paley and Guichet. It is true (at least for now) However the height gains made from LL will never need revision once bone has healed. The house will always need more upkeep, so does the ferrari. Height is forever. (until we start shrinking from disc degeneration :p)

Drop Loud: that’s a patent application. There’s a long way to go until any such thing hits the market . To be continued.
IG @bonelengthening

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2020, 02:06:21 PM »

Well, the problem is feasibility of reopening growth plates. It sounds good on paper.

However closed growth plates are virtually indistinguishable from regular bone. Reopening growth plates is for now, an impossibility. I’d be highly surprised to see such a technology in the future. We do use for some medical conditions, medications that delay growth plate closures.

You made an interesting point earlier: I could buy a house or a used ferrari for the cost of going to Paley and Guichet. It is true (at least for now) However the height gains made from LL will never need revision once bone has healed. The house will always need more upkeep, so does the ferrari. Height is forever. (until we start shrinking from disc degeneration :p)

Drop Loud: that’s a patent application. There’s a long way to go until any such thing hits the market . To be continued.

Alright. Thanks for answering.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2020, 02:11:15 PM »

Ppl be like, we take drug, turn bone into ephyphiseal cartilage.

Your whole skeleton is bone. So anything that turns bone into ephyphiseal cartilage will turn ur whole fukin body into cartilage.

Dis   will never work. Everything is coping mechanism. Lsjl is fkin cope.
"Muh local injection" no, inject ur whole leg stick a 20g syringe boom ciao my as

Closest thing we haf in future will be osteotomy in one segment of bones, implant stem cell that turn into growth plates, heal and rehab for a month or two until implant is connected with bone, give hgh to the guy and run an aromatase Inhibitor and boost the growth plate rate with other drugs.

We did dis with sheep already. This is still breaking ur legs, will still be a traumatic surgery. But faster and more natural process hopefurry. But still a fkin traumatic surgery and expect to be hospitalized for days and do alot of rehab just like regular LL

nuts to think u can fkin reopen ossified indistinguished bone and turn it SELECTIVELY back to cartilage.

@Bonelengthening ig doctor michael assayag is right. He is a veteran of this forum. He has help us many time. Why doubt credentials of this guy, some of u are legit 2 weeks old account. Doubtin credentials mf

User requested self-ban.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2020, 02:19:10 PM »

@Bonelengthening ig doctor michael assayag is right. He is a veteran of this forum. He has help us many time. Why doubt credentials of this guy, some of u are legit 2 weeks old account. Doubtin credentials mf

What are you talking about

« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2020, 03:59:55 PM »

This Assayag Doctor already said that his focus is limb lengthening. Like Paley, he wouldn't want any other technologies replacing it.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2020, 04:04:33 PM »

Bro ghkid, the thing I don't understand is whether the stem cell surgery would happen for all the segments of your leg or just one segment (both femur or both tibs)

And is it going to grow a new tissue simultaneously etc? That's what you mean by natural?
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

Michael J. Assayag, MD

« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2020, 04:30:55 PM »

This Assayag Doctor already said that his focus is limb lengthening. Like Paley, he wouldn't want any other technologies replacing it.

Quite the contrary, I’d love to see better, easier technology. I just question the feasibility behind it. Nature is still better than us... But I would love to be proven wrong on that topic.

Honestly this isn’t about me, or any surgeon for that matter. I’d be very content with the simple treatment of joint replacement, ACL reconstruction, and fracture treatment :P That would be an awesome life
IG @bonelengthening

« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2020, 04:35:03 PM »

Quite the contrary, I’d love to see better, easier technology. I just question the feasibility behind it. Nature is still better than us... But I would love to be proven wrong on that topic.

Honestly this isn’t about me, or any surgeon for that matter. I’d be very content with the simple treatment of joint replacement, ACL reconstruction, and fracture treatment :P That would be an awesome life

So did you look at the patent that was showed to you: https://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2020/0223824.html?

First you said it's impossible.

Then you said it will hit the market in the future.

As for LSJL, you can read this: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2020/08/29/new-lsjl-paper-update-revising-lsjl-method/

And we also have this: https://www.reddit.com/r/looksmaxxing/comments/hmj34y/what_future_heightmaxxing_regimen_may_look/

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2020, 05:10:14 PM »

Yep. I would personally hate it if my LLS profession got 'replaced' by this (or any other technology)
And we also have this: https://www.reddit.com/r/looksmaxxing/comments/hmj34y/what_future_heightmaxxing_regimen_may_look/

« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2020, 05:16:52 PM »

For the record, Dr. Dror Paley was incredibly ignorant when asked about other possible methods and he would lie about the safety and consequences of LL.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up