Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did anyone get these symptoms?  (Read 312 times)

Amanexp

Did anyone get these symptoms?
« on: September 03, 2020, 10:16:10 AM »

Hey guys just curious if anyone has/had these symptoms during their procedure.

My mouth gets pretty dry through out the day even though I drink a lot of water, but the worst is when I wake up, my mouth is so dry that it’s hard to move my lips or tongue (crispy dry)

Also I have night sweats, I wake up every 2-3 hrs and pillows and shirt are pretty wet from sweat.

Another symptom I have is in really stiff in the morning, I feel like my legs weigh 400 pounds and very hard to move for bring stiff and also in pain.

Right now for pain meds I’m taking
cyclobenzapri 10mg one every 8 hrs
hydrocodone  10-325mg one every 8 hours
Morphine surfer 15mg one every 12 hours
Xarelto once a day
50000 iu once a week
And then my vitamins
Vitamin c
Vitamin d3
Calcium
Pure synergy
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 10:45:59 AM by Amanexp »

readyprecisestryde

Re: Did anyone get these symptoms?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 02:08:46 PM »

I was getting the night sweats. The medications I was taking were oxycodone 5mg, vitamin D3, valium 2mg, tylenol pm 500 mg, calcium  and multi vitamins. I stopped using  all the medications at the same time and I spreaded them out though out the day and I stopped getting the night sweats. I gradually stopped using valium and oxycodone after 2nd week from the surgery. Dry mouth maybe a side effect from the medications and you might want to consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
The surgical pain and inflammation went down after 3 weeks and my legs felt not as heavy. I also used heating pad before getting up or stretching to help to loosen up my legs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up