Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ideal Diet After CLL  (Read 441 times)

a

• 5'9
Ideal Diet After CLL
« on: September 06, 2020, 12:13:24 PM »

Hello,

LL veterans, what was your diet during the CLL and when did you end it? After a year? According to my point of view all the LL patients should keep the diet for a year at least. But what should we specifically eat? Are there particular nutrients that you'd recommend us helping the bone consolidation?

What should we avoid doing? Any sort of foods that are not recommended while the consolidation?

The vitamin pills, etc. I wanna know everything (not even mentioning smoking, that's totally a must-avoid action obviously.)

Best Regards
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: Ideal Diet After CLL
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 02:14:19 PM »

High protein diet. Less carbs, although you shud still eat fk ton of everything cuz ur essentially recovering from a traumatic injury. But protein is king for bone growth.

Bone-Up brand pills from Jarrow. Seen at least 4-5 diaries mentioning this very specific brand.

Vitamin D + Calcium + K2 supplements. K2 is crucial to make sure the vitamin D and calcium helps the BONE, and not clog your arteries. High dose of vitamin D, like 10k IUs a day since you won't be out in the sun too much. Studies have shown the 800iu RDA in America is a whole magnitude  incorrect, actual numbers are around 9000ius.

Those 3 vitamins are actually in Bone Up also, but the doses are pretty low. Best to get additional supplements and use in conjunction

Dis is actually rlly good diet for life in general, but I think it's utmost crucial until complete consolidation and perhaps even few months after rod removal.

Avoid NSAID like ibuprofen.

Weight bearing if you doing Stryde/Betzbone. Weight bearing has been shown to improve growth as much as twice in distraction osteogenesis patients. So stand and walk ALOT within comfort and reason.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 02:34:56 PM »

Thanks for the answer, what do you think about injecting HGH? I read that it might help the bone growth.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 03:51:01 PM »

Thanks for the answer, what do you think about injecting HGH? I read that it might help the bone growth.

I would not inject HGH during lengthening phase, as there is a good chance of preconsolidation due to expedited bone growth. If preconsolidation happens then your nail will not lengthen and you will need an emergency surgery to break the bone again. For consolidation phase theoretically it would be fine and helpful. Dr. Lee has said similar. And pharma grade HGH, from the pharmacy, I would recommend
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2020, 05:09:56 PM »

Yeah, it makes sense. Thank you. I'm glad that I have a pharmacist aunt. She also would help me obtain the supplements.

Hagane

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2020, 07:43:56 PM »

Yeah, it makes sense. Thank you. I'm glad that I have a pharmacist aunt. She also would help me obtain the supplements.

cbd may also assist in bone formation
although i dont know what the laws are like in turkey. in canada its legal.

Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

a

• 5'9
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2020, 08:06:40 PM »

Thank you, one thing I know for sure is cannabis is definetely illegal. But cbd is probably legal and I'll ask my aunt.
Pages: [1]   Go Up