Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is your arm length?  (Read 436 times)

a

• 5'9
What is your arm length?
« on: September 06, 2020, 09:44:00 PM »

"Total arm length was calculated as the distance from the acromial process on the shoulder to the radial styloid process on the wrist"

Guys I think I have short arms, and wondered about y'all.
Could you please measure it if it's possible and tell me?

Best Regards
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

Hagane

Re: What is your arm length?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 11:38:17 PM »

"Total arm length was calculated as the distance from the acromial process on the shoulder to the radial styloid process on the wrist"

Guys I think I have short arms, and wondered about y'all.
Could you please measure it if it's possible and tell me?

Best Regards

hey bro i posted this in a different thread but ill post here again

heres an interview with rozbruch
ive set the vid to start at 21:20
he essentially say as long as your arms are proportionate TO YOU TRUNK
essentially you can put your hands in your pockets you can wipe your butt.
your arm length is fine
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 12:12:27 AM »

he essentially say as long as your arms are proportionate TO YOU TRUNK
essentially you can put your hands in your pockets you can wipe your butt.
your arm length is fine

I haven’t watched the video, but why should you no longer be able to wipe your butt just because you have your femurs/tibias lengthened? I don’t understand this whole discussion. The real question is, “How much can you lengthen until your proportions start looking off?”

Hagane

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 12:20:51 AM »

I haven’t watched the video, but why should you no longer be able to wipe your butt just because you have your femurs/tibias lengthened? I don’t understand this whole discussion. The real question is how much can you lengthen until your proportions start looking off?

maybe you should watch the video then
i literally combed through paley and rozbruchs interview to find the segment, its literally a one minute snippet :^)

what dr rozbruch is saying is that
you arm length proportion is tied to your trunk height
you need you arms to be able reach below the waist for perineal care ( wiping)
as long as the arms reach down past that length: they will not look short BECAUSE armlength once again is in proportion to the torso.
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

a

• 5'9
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 06:03:06 AM »

Yes but when you stand next to someone who is as tall as you, the difference will be obvious. I'm concerned of it. So please, understand the reason why I'm so afraid of arm length. Because I don't want to over-go as proportions.

Edit: I don't wanna be like Henry Cavill who puts his hand into his pocket most of the time while taking a picture.

Kal el

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2020, 09:37:48 AM »

Yo dude a..short arms look ugly only when they are skinny but if u buff em out they look actually very good..coz henry cavill aka superman thor aka chris hemsworth both of their arms look shorter relative to their height but in my opinion they still look very good coz they have big arms with nearly 16 inch biceps both....and tell me one thing do u think that if they looked so ugly or small unformidable guys they would ever get a name like superman and thor....nope dude absolutely nope..btw for ur info....somewhere i found that
chris has a 6feet wingspan with a height of 6'3..and his wingspan is equal to my 5'7 friend..but my friend looks a bit long armed though😅....dude you can never be perfect by fking up ur body....but it is upto u how much u want to fk it..proportionally and height wise....to get something u need to sacrifice something else....and if u do cll....u may look taller but u will never become  a guy with 6'1 normal capabilities u will always be a 5'8 guy just with fked up legs..and this may sound harsh but i think u will also never become Henry cavill tht guy is just too hot and too good....both physically and mentally....unlike us with this fking neurosis.

Kal el

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2020, 09:43:45 AM »

Btw for your thing abt proportional check out chris hemsworths work out photos check his arm out..fking hot😍....and also check this particular video titled i worked out like chris hemsworth for 30 days...in that video u will find another handsome guy as tall as chris himself....but checkout their arm lengths..u will see that the other guy has longer arms but according to me they both look good in that video despite diff.arm lengths...and i even think th
t
the other guy actually has a bit too long arms for his height...check it out and u may get ur sanity back and out of this proportionality  neurosis😅.

Kal el

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2020, 09:45:52 AM »

And also check out heney cavill in his super man costume...do u think he looks ugly coz of his arms...for me definately no..he looks just as good as any other guy with his body frame and height..a bit more handsome ofcourse😅..with his square jaw.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2020, 08:06:09 PM »

And also check out heney cavill in his super man costume...do u think he looks ugly coz of his arms...for me definately no..he looks just as good as any other guy with his body frame and height..a bit more handsome ofcourse😅..with his square jaw.

Alamin thanks for the responses bro, I appreciate.

I think cavill has kinda short arms yes. But I think Hemsworth has spot on arms. Idk, maybe its just me. Also I'm afraid of ending up shorter arms than Cavill's LOL
Pages: [1]   Go Up