Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for peptide companies which will sell LPP (for height experiment).  (Read 686 times)

I've been talking with some experimenters in the old forum.

They're very confident that this chemical compound (LPP/link terminal n peptide) can be used to increase height safely.

If anyone knows such company or just wants to help, please give me a buzz.

They say to look for Russian, Indian or Chinese reputable ones.

F_99

• Height Communist
Looking for an alternative.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: Looking for peptide companies which will sell LPP (for height experiment).
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 08:26:57 AM »

Searched every source I know of, no results. If it's not used for bodybuilding, it'll be incredibly difficult to source, as there is essentially no market for it or incentive to make it. Best bet is to contact an underground lab chemist who can understand the abstract of "standard solid phase peptide synthesis" and get them to synthesize it. There are dozens of ugls pumping out generic medications and compounds and legitimate peptides that probaby can make this, just might cost alot so they have incentive to do it. They mention the method of production in the study so it's not like there's a completely unknown crabby party formula. I'm sorry I'm not much of help but this is all I've got.

Very cool find. As a side note the poster could definitely replace a bunch of those secretagogue peptides with gh.. he's complaining about shelf life in the reddit post but just use serostim and have a fridge at home and it literally doesn't matter- serostim comes lyophilized, it's the only pharmaceutical one that does this unlike the genotropin and humatrope which come in a pen reconstituted, serostim won't have a problem in the mail unrefrigerated
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 09:16:52 AM »

How do you guys know a lot about these kinda chemistry stuff LOL
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 10:14:44 AM »

Searched every source I know of, no results. If it's not used for bodybuilding, it'll be incredibly difficult to source, as there is essentially no market for it or incentive to make it. Best bet is to contact an underground lab chemist who can understand the abstract of "standard solid phase peptide synthesis" and get them to synthesize it. There are dozens of ugls pumping out generic medications and compounds and legitimate peptides that probaby can make this, just might cost alot so they have incentive to do it. They mention the method of production in the study so it's not like there's a completely unknown crabby party formula. I'm sorry I'm not much of help but this is all I've got.

Very cool find. As a side note the poster could definitely replace a bunch of those secretagogue peptides with gh.. he's complaining about shelf life in the reddit post but just use serostim and have a fridge at home and it literally doesn't matter- serostim comes lyophilized, it's the only pharmaceutical one that does this unlike the genotropin and humatrope which come in a pen reconstituted, serostim won't have a problem in the mail unrefrigerated

Thank you for your insight, kid.

I think you should join the forum: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/lsjl/ and contact the user Strike_Poseidon and work together with him. We need people who understand science like you.

How do you guys know a lot about these kinda chemistry stuff LOL

I think because he did well in school.

Drop-Loud

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2020, 11:23:04 PM »

More ressources here : https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/lsjl/we-are-getting-close-to-reopening-growth-plates-t1023-s70.html

Do you think LPP is safe to be used on humans?

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2020, 07:22:37 PM »

Strike_Poseidon said it is.

Which means it probably isn't.
Looking for an alternative.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2020, 10:18:40 PM »

Dude StrikePoseidon is a flat out incel misogynist bitchh asss lol he's like 14 years old actually
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.
Pages: [1]   Go Up