Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Veterans of LL - What have you lost and gained from LL surgery?  (Read 2079 times)

Hagane

Re: Veterans of LL - What have you lost and gained from LL surgery?
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2020, 09:38:56 PM »

would you consider going to Lee again for femurs?
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

Ronman

Re: Veterans of LL - What have you lost and gained from LL surgery?
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2020, 11:07:15 AM »

Changed my life, for sure. 167-171

Better: Social situations aren't nearly as awkward. I'm picking up women much easier, for the first time in 15 years of adulting I've had a rotation. Massive MASSIVE ego boost and confidence boost, I never was unconfident before but now I get away with it.

Worse: Partner left me as I became an egoistic  , I have very strange pains in my ankles sometimes, but nothing drastic. My running is funny but not painful. Just a but awkward. Everyone noticed, especially my family, was very hard to hide. Even friends who hadn't seen me in 10 years.

Height really isn't everything women look for in a partner, but holy   does it make a massive difference. But don't let it get to your head. It's a lot like steroids the attention and situations surely will improve but don't become a prick because of it.

Things like this are fascinating for me to read.

This dude has a rotation at 171 cm and me at 173cm thinks I can't get women now.

I'm good looking for the first time in years after losing 10kg, but socially awkward.

Shows I have much more to correct and improve with myself before I even think about height
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up