Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I NEED Advice on How to Pay for LL  (Read 2061 times)

MakeMeTallAF

Re: I NEED Advice on How to Pay for LL
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2020, 09:08:05 AM »

The surgeon's fees are not that much compared to the overall cost of the procedure, even if they came down it wouldn't affect overall cost much.

The reason the procedure is so costly in the US is because healthcare in general is costly in the US, plus the nail itself is costly.

Bane

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2020, 10:14:32 PM »

The surgeon's fees are not that much compared to the overall cost of the procedure, even if they came down it wouldn't affect overall cost much.

The reason the procedure is so costly in the US is because healthcare in general is costly in the US, plus the nail itself is costly.

In basic economics, nothing comes for free, and there is a tradeoff for everything. In the US, healthcare in general is costly. But if something goes wrong with surgery, you can sue for malpractice. If you went to the foreign country, it will be extremely difficult to sue for malpractice if something goes wrong. Even if you can sue for malpractice, the time and costs will most likely far exceed any small settlement you may receive.

184dream

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2020, 08:47:23 PM »

The real problem is there is no cheap good doctor basicly you are doing a procedure in beverly hills what would you expect yes we knew how good is these doctor but there should be a cheaper option if so we should do a telegram group and may be sharing our thoughts. Even though if you take the loan there is a some reserve you shoud be establised may be for the complication. paly said you should keep 30 k away even though the surgery  cost 100 k
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up