Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Saini External femoral lengthening, India  (Read 1071 times)

Crish6

• Visitor
Dr. Saini External femoral lengthening, India
« on: September 08, 2020, 02:09:48 PM »

I wrote my post over makemetaller.in too,
but i didn't realise that no many visitors are there. So hope to receive some good one here.

Hi, Surgery done by Dr. Sunil saini, Haryana India january 2020.

Height gain 5.5 cm by monorail fixetor.

HI, I am a middle class Indian who was desperate to gain few inches, nothing matters more than my own confidence about my look when i walk or look myself into the mirror.
I live in Haryana only so it was easy and i was lucky to found Dr. Sunil Saini in my own state. He is a well known name in my community as an orthopedic surgeon. While i was doing my research for the doctors i didn't know that he also does the Ilizarov. I read his name here and there. I decided to talk to him about the procedure because my funds were limited. My parents tried to talk me out of it a lot but i really wanted to do this. I had a long discussion/conversation/consultation with Dr. Saini because i wasn't sure for him initially. I saw his patients he does deformed, accidental, unilateral cases mostly and unilateral limb discrepancies with Illizarov.
He explained all the steps of the procedure (external tibia/ femur) very well. I opted for external femur monorail fixetor. I lengthen 5.5 cm in two months.
My choice of finding Dr. Saini was the right choice for me, i have seen his trauma surgeries during my stay in hospital he is an excellent trauma surgeon and very good soul.
The pain and discomfort was worth going through. My journey went very smoothly. I hired a physiotherapist to maintain my joint and muscle health. He also helped me with the rehabilitation and re-education for walking and activities of daily living.
I surely recommend people for Dr. Sunil Saini as one more Limb Lengthening Surgeon. Take a consultation or talk if you are looking for options.
I will update my journey step by step.. keep you updated

It is very tough and confusing when you have to decide a doctor and choose to go for the procedure, Its is a very big decision.
I thought that i researched enough and read enough about the lengthening on the forum but trust me the reality can't be fully explain. you can just experience.
I had so many doubts and questions in my mind like any other person who want to go for LL, like what if i got an infection or what if if non union happen or what if this would not give me the satisfaction i am hoping for or what if callus will not grow or misalignment happen. But i realise not every questions can be answered and not every doubt has a clarification. After knowing all the risks i choose to go with Dr Saini, I decided i will not write anything about him until everything went well or i feel like to mention his name, I took a decision too that if anything went wrong i will not blame the doctor and will not mention his name anywhere because worst happen sometime. Fortunately nothing of these or anything else bad happen.
Things were difficult but went well.
The pain after the surgery was excruciating, i can bet when the pain starts immediately after most of LL'ers regret  their decision, so did I. I couldn't hold i started to cry, doctor gave me IV painkiller (tramadol) felt better for few hours, I had to go with painkillers for multiple days. Slowly day by day pain started to bother less and more the discomfort.
I had to lie straight because of the frames it was killing my back, sometimes i slept with backrest with much comfort. Pain almost took a week and almost a week after my surgery i wasn't sure if i did the right thing, but soon after the pain gone i started to feel good about it.
But yes saying is right NO PAIN NO GAIN.

Frame

https://ibb.co/znQNT40

Here i am again to share my side of the story with Dr sunil Saini, I will write as actual as i can, i will try to provide information about the procedure through my experience. This is only to add little more info in your search.
So as i mentioned earlier the pain for about 10 days were quite frustrating and i had to be on painkillers.
My initial height was 165cm and now i am 170.5cms.
I stayed in the hospital for 7 days and i transferred to my house once i was able to move and transfer myself by my own from bed to chair. There i hired a physiotherapist and asked a trained physiotherapist to explain my physio the work to be done with the cosmetic limb lengthening . It was difficult initially but worked for me.
1 mm per day lengthening started from 8 day.
Active assisted leg movements
Isometrics
Stretching for hamstring and calves.
Lifting my back
All leg active movements.
From 8 to 20 days almost same routine, some here and there. like sometime there was pain and discomfort and some days were very good.
My mother was devastated watching me with frames, moreover she was sad to see me like that. I stood on 20th day the happiness on my mother's face was so gorgeous and peaceful i can't explain that in words.
Standing with walker on 20th day. Walk for 4-5 steps.
It was hard to lift legs, i thought i would be easy only pain would bother me but i couldn't  feel the strength to lift my legs at all which gradually became better and easier.

Kal el

Re: Dr. Saini External femoral lengthening, India
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 02:21:11 PM »

Welcome to the forum bro and we are eager to hear about ur experience with femur externals and the experience with your doctor....btw did u do LOn or LATN or just purely monorail externals.

more

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 07:44:43 AM »

Crish6
The picture you posted is not a cosmetic limb lengthening , that guy already have fracture scars, You are look like a marketing guy , and want to promote makemetaller.in ( Indian version of   ) like Turkish wannabetaller.com
be aware of this guy , his post is fake ,

Crish6

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2020, 02:10:55 PM »

Crish6
The picture you posted is not a cosmetic limb lengthening , that guy already have fracture scars, You are look like a marketing guy , and want to promote makemetaller.in ( Indian version of   ) like Turkish wannabetaller.com
be aware of this guy , his post is fake ,
Hi, more Are you doctor or LL patient, I don't think so. Are you a consultant here, before start we should consult you?? Read your advise and declarations/statements here many times and yes i have scar which is not related to LL, these are from previous injury I had .And i don't need your approval to post here. As you say this is to promote the doctor yes it is, he is good.  I accept i genuinely want people to know about him This is a forum started from somewhere what is wrong if there is someone else is doing the same.
Why are you even here??

Crish6

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 02:12:35 PM »

Welcome to the forum bro and we are eager to hear about ur experience with femur externals and the experience with your doctor....btw did u do LOn or LATN or just purely monorail externals.
Thank you Alamin
Pure Monorail.

more

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2020, 04:35:56 PM »

You are not going to share right femur with monorail picture , the day you will , i will leave this forum

more

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2020, 04:37:28 PM »

Somehow you are reminding me
crish6=crazy6

Crish6

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2020, 03:57:09 PM »

since leaving the hospital i visited Dr Saini once a month at least sometime twice. Right after when i sarted walking i felt skin stretch and pain around the pin sight. I started to worry alot when this started But Dr Saini answered all my queries very patiently. He followed along since then. he guided me thought out the lengthening. Time to time he gave me good confidence boost.
when i used to take steps i had feeling of bone compression and very strong muscle contractions which was painful.
My journey went very well because i had tremendous support of my family. After 3 cm my thigh muscle started loosing flexibility and i had repeated groin cramps. My physio teach me to do front thigh stretch over the edge of the bed. Gradually muscle pain and cramps gone.
My butt area were very sore and painful because of the constant pressure due to lying straight.
I learned  lots of muscle release by simple tennis ball. when you give the pressure it was very painful but i could feel the immediate relief after.
Thats how my lengthening went.

more

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2020, 04:00:27 PM »

fake
Pages: [1]   Go Up