Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: LL surgery- Dr.Buldu-Pricice rod  (Read 2496 times)

Titan

• Visitor
LL surgery- Dr.Buldu-Pricice rod
« on: September 10, 2020, 01:25:08 AM »

Hello everyone. I have been planing for LL surgery for years.in this topic i will try to write what others did not or not emphasized well enough. I have searched LL doctors and decided to go with Dr Buldu.i contacted him directly  without any other assitant or coordinator and told him that i dont want any patient coordination and asked for price.We agreed on 31500 EUROS.You can find his private number via google or his website.I liked his attitude.He answers your questions as fast as he can.So after one week i had the surgery. As you can guess post surgery was blurry and vomitful. I didnot want to eat anything etc.First week was painful i have used painkillers and some kodein.I will  update this topic..if you have any question i mean anything, just ask.

Titan

• Visitor
LL surgery- Dr.Buldu-Pricice rod
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 12:19:42 AM »

Hello LL community.i had my 10day X ray.everythings going well for now. I am doing my bending exercise mainly and some other stretches.here is my xray picture.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/60266262/3CC0D129-E53D-41DD-82D5-3B1A6ED5C8ED.jpeg.html

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: LL surgery- Dr.Buldu-Pricice rod
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 12:22:46 AM »

How many day post op. How many cm distracted so far. Wat starting height sir. Tank u sir. Love from chindiamerica
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Titan

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 12:35:54 AM »

Hi ghkid2019.Its been 15 days i guess. I dont like keep tracking things becausei it would be overwhelming for me that when will this finish and etc.i have lengthened 11 mm so far.my starting height was 157 cm.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 01:59:36 AM »

What's ur age brotha. And yeah it's hard to even focus post surgery. Thank you for doing this diary, can't imagine what u been thru the past week or two. Much appreciate

User requested self-ban.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2020, 12:21:47 PM »

Hey there, Titan!
    Nice to see another Buldu diary. Seems like he’s getting many patients from the forum. What do you mean with you agreed on €31.000? Did he lower the price because you didn’t want the patient coordinator? Btw, there seems to be a discrepancy in lengths from what I could see in your x-ray. Thank you for the diary! I’ll make sure to follow your journey. Please keep us updated and wish you the very best Ll! How many cms are you aiming for?

Regards,
Sky

Titan

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2020, 01:18:06 PM »

I am 23 yr old. My total price included surgery and precice rod removal operation which is 31500 €. I dont have that much money for coordination things. If you prefer contacting doctor through coordinator his comission is 5000 euros i guess and his prices dont include nail removal.I have booked my hotel near Medicana hospital around 300 euros for 10 days.i did all my things including reservation for x ray. I profited 5500 euros.

Titan

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2020, 01:26:58 PM »

Yes i have noticed the discrepancy too and told the x ray guy to measure both my femur and they were at same length.right one is 395mm left one(longer seem) 396 mm. So no problem.besides i also checked home and they are same at knee level.

did7.1cm

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2020, 02:14:08 PM »

Internal nails?

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2020, 04:25:37 PM »

I am 23 yr old. My total price included surgery and precice rod removal operation which is 31500 €. I dont have that much money for coordination things. If you prefer contacting doctor through coordinator his comission is 5000 euros i guess and his prices dont include nail removal.I have booked my hotel near Medicana hospital around 300 euros for 10 days.i did all my things including reservation for x ray. I profited 5500 euros.

That sounds like a nice deal. I agree, there’s no need to include a middleman if possible since that just means more money spent. If you can schedule all your x-rays and find a place to stay for the time being by yourself, then you should do that. So the price already includes the removal of the internal nail two years from now? You saved yourself a good amount, thats for sure. How much are you planning on lengthening?

Acer4010

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2020, 04:39:40 PM »

Would suggest with LON method, I leghthen by myself back at home, since I want to.

Titan

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2020, 05:19:20 PM »

I plan to go as musch as i can.but i might get stiffness and dont intend to risk my health.i will try 8 cm.if you are over 65 kg i would suggest to stay away from precice 2.you cant walk with precice and its more expensive than external. Staying alone during lenthening is not something one should do.i have my relative with me and helping me so much and i am thankful.you can go back to your home country after 15 days from operation in my opinion.

Dear did7.1 precice is internally placed remote controlled nail.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2020, 05:20:23 PM »

Would suggest with LON method, I leghthen by myself back at home, since I want to.

This is not a suggestion post. This is a diary. He has already done precice nail. Do not post that sir, not your post, no need your random comment sir

User requested self-ban.

Titan

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2020, 05:23:49 PM »

I would suggest future LL’ers to have someone who knows turkish language. It would help a lot. For the hotels you can use hotel booking websites around the hospital. I am happy to help anyone on anything just ask :)

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2020, 07:41:30 PM »

Well.. sorry but we do not have a patient who had this surgery and stays near to medicana, all patients who has surgery in Medicana(Asia side) stays in TZL Suites (European Side), also heres Dr Halil's comment: Incision points does not seem to be mine, for example right femur is lower than where i do the osteotomy. 🤷🏻‍♂️😄

Here is Dr Halil Buldu's private number; +90 532 356 48 75
People who can wonder about the reality of this case can ask him directly. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2020, 08:50:24 PM »

So dis is a fake diary then? Cool

Armored Titan OP, you betrayed me. I cannot beliebe it. Reiner and BERTOLDODOO transformed and are titans. Fuçk you! You broke Wall Maria. Eren yeager will stop you! Mikasa!1!

User requested self-ban.

Titan

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2020, 09:47:20 PM »

ghkid dude i dont understand a word from your message :) . I guess you cursed me in greek religous way. Lets say this is fake dairy; did i say a bad word about Dr.Buldu or promote him? No.if someone read starting post of my diary he/she would see my main point which is “You should contact the doctor directly and bypass this coordination thing :) “ . People on this forum might not believe my diary its okay for me. On the next days you will understand if this is fake or not. Of course coordinator will make me look as a liar. I cut his business which is around 5000 Euros per patient. All i want from future LL’ers to contact the doctor directly and tell him you dont need coordination things and bargain for the price. Did I harm you or steal your money?.His number end with ...........45 as you can see in post above. Have a nice day people

By the way this is not fake diary.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2020, 10:31:49 PM »

Yes Mr. Genius A$$ but maybe you are sent here by another doctor who wants to infamise Halil Buldu.

Maybe your plan was to give good information about Halil then after a week or later you'd say crap like "No!1 I have non-union now!1 Dr Buldu doesn't know what he's doing !1 I'm gonna sue this mf!1".

Murat, I think this guy might be someone from the wannabetaller team. Dr Ozgur Yurttas and the other guy. Probably them anyway. I love their idea though haha. The false diary with good info at first, then infamising him after a week is an excellent idea.

Titan, if you are fake, just fk off alright? Piece of crap.
ghkid dude i dont understand a word from your message :) . I guess you cursed me in greek religous way. Lets say this is fake dairy; did i say a bad word about Dr.Buldu or promote him? No.if someone read starting post of my diary he/she would see my main point which is “You should contact the doctor directly and bypass this coordination thing :) “ . People on this forum might not believe my diary its okay for me. On the next days you will understand if this is fake or not. Of course coordinator will make me look as a liar. I cut his business which is around 5000 Euros per patient. All i want from future LL’ers to contact the doctor directly and tell him you dont need coordination things and bargain for the price. Did I harm you or steal your money?.His number end with ...........45 as you can see in post above. Have a nice day people

By the way this is not fake diary.

edit: If you are from Ozgur Yurttaş kinda shiet please end breathing. You guys can't fkn try to infamise Halil just because he left your team. Grow the fk up idiots. I swear that's so corrupt.

Murat Bey, bu günlük Halil Bey'in adını karalamak isteyen birisi tarafından yazılıyor olabilir. Dikkat ediniz bence. Ayırca dikkat etmeniz ve yorum yapmanız yardımcı oldu. İleride kötü şeyler söyleseydi, Halil Bey bacağımı sakat bıraktı vsvs. diğer insanları inandırmak da zor olurdu sizin için. Kendinize dikkat edin.

Saygılar
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

Titan

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2020, 10:41:50 PM »

Dude come on. Do even read? All i am saying everyone to contact Mr Buldu directly so you can save 5000 Euros. How is that a bad thing?

a

• 5'9
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2020, 10:45:52 PM »

That's exactly what you are trying to do. You are giving good information which don't matter at all and you'll say bad sh*t about him later, and when people ask you "prove it" you'll say that "I always thought Halil was cool!11 I don't need to prove anything !1! this diary is real!1"

Just fk off you piece of shiet. You are making me mad. fk this era man. Anyone could infamise anbody. If you are one of the wannabetaller pxssies I hope you all fkn get crippled for the rest of your lives. Remove this post and apologise to him. You sick b*stard.

edit: Your sh*tty argument made me want to kill myself. "dude come on, all i'm saying is everyone should contact buldu directly so you can save 5k euros"
BULLSH*T!

This is a classic technique to manipulate people. You talk good first, then bad. Fkn dumb sh*t.

Titan

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2020, 10:51:27 PM »

UN-BE-LI-EV-AB-LE

a

• 5'9
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2020, 10:53:31 PM »

UN-BE-LI-EV-AB-LE

Don't talk to me. Corrupt mf.

edit: I'm sorry for the insults (not talking to you Titan, the insults are valid).
Normally, in this forum I've always tried to be nice and keep my manners. But imagine trying to infamise a good surgeon by creating a fake diary. I'm so glad that Murat detected it fast. It could have been worse than this. The intentions of infamising Buldu probably come from wannabetaller team. They all deserve to be insulted.

Titan

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2020, 11:02:26 PM »

You are a pure MORON. I did not even talk badly about Dr Buldu. Anyway everyone just message him to his private number and talk about not wanting coordination thats all.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2020, 11:04:03 PM »

You are a pure MORON. I did not even talk badly about Dr Buldu. Anyway everyone just message him to his private number and talk about not wanting coordination thats all.

Yes I'm a pure moron, that's why your plan is fked up. Have a good night.

azman

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2020, 11:30:28 PM »

Well.. sorry but we do not have a patient who had this surgery and stays near to medicana, all patients who has surgery in Medicana(Asia side) stays in TZL Suites (European Side), also heres Dr Halil's comment: Incision points does not seem to be mine, for example right femur is lower than where i do the osteotomy. 🤷🏻‍♂️😄

Here is Dr Halil Buldu's private number; +90 532 356 48 75
People who can wonder about the reality of this case can ask him directly. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Are you being honesty with your statment Mu RAT?
  Are you telling us all of Dr. Buldu patients stays in TZL Suites (another sales pitch) or all of your clients not patients of your medical tourist company?

Is this really Dr Halil Buldu's private number; +90 532 356 48 75 or your office line for Dr. Buldu, with you on the other end?  Why would a doctor allow someone to post their PRIVATE number on a public forum?

Sound fishy to me.  Another one of your sea of LIES @ Mu RAT?

Have to go with Titan on this: Why pay a middle man like Mu RAT that have been caught lying many of times and spying on dairies when you can go to Dr. Buldu directly and save some $$$.

@ A - you are a pure MORON (your words not mine) if Titan's suggestion of going to Dr. Buldu directly and save some $$$ offended you.  Can't figure out the connect between A and Mu RAT, are you two the same person?  Is that you Mu RAT using A?   

I'm not sure if this dairy is fake based on a post by a dishonest saleman @ MuratEkinci, but not saying its real either.  Time will ony tell.

Titan

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2020, 11:43:25 PM »

Thank you azman.but let me tell given number belongs to Dr.Halil. I am personally talking to him via this number. I must say he is very helpful and answers you immediatly.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2020, 12:03:36 AM »

I called Doctor right now. There is no such payshunt. Game øver.

User requested self-ban.

Titan

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2020, 12:15:56 AM »

Please tell me you asked for surgery price and you dont want coordinator to get in to business.

azman

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2020, 12:55:14 AM »

I called Doctor right now. There is no such payshunt. Game øver.

Wow really, you tha man, to call a surgeon at around 3:01am Turkey time, plus he picked pick up.

You’re right about one thing, all that’s  going on is a load of brown stuff.

Don’t know what to believe.  Trust your gut ppl in selecting a CLL surgeon. 

Game Over too much Dr. Buldu posts lately and mainly by new members.  One must wondering who is really behind those posts that might just be secret promo, but it sure remind me of wannabetaller.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2020, 02:46:56 AM »

I called Doctor Spongebob right now. He confirm there is no payshunt. There is a "patient" tho. Game ovah

I wecommend 16 gigs of dedotated wam

Lol if the fucckin patient coordinator saids this is a fake diary, then it's a fake diary. Just ridic lol. In a few months I expect Titan to have non union, misalignment, as well as scoliosis problems and a brain tumor

Azmen u gotta defend the right people. Imagine Dr. Paley's official assistant said "this is not a paley patient, caution. I have worked with plenty of paley patients and even based on the x-ray it doesn't seem to be Paley's method.". What's the incentive for the Paley assistant to lie? Literally nothing.

You can see in the first post how deliberate he made his words to say "I dodged the fück outta murat, I got cheaper price, blah blah." Titan knows he's lying lol, trying to have a fallback plan in case Murat pulls up and calls him out

Best wishes Titanic. May I hope you sink.

User requested self-ban.

azman

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2020, 03:26:25 AM »

I called Doctor Spongebob right now. He confirm there is no payshunt. There is a "patient" tho. Game ovah

I wecommend 16 gigs of dedotated wam

Lol if the fucckin patient coordinator saids this is a fake diary, then it's a fake diary. Just ridic lol. In a few months I expect Titan to have non union, misalignment, as well as scoliosis problems and a brain tumor

Azmen u gotta defend the right people. Imagine Dr. Paley's official assistant said "this is not a paley patient, caution. I have worked with plenty of paley patients and even based on the x-ray it doesn't seem to be Paley's method.". What's the incentive for the Paley assistant to lie? Literally nothing.

You can see in the first post how deliberate he made his words to say "I dodged the fück outta murat, I got cheaper price, blah blah." Titan knows he's lying lol, trying to have a fallback plan in case Murat pulls up and calls him out

Best wishes Titanic. May I hope you sink.

Didn't realize you were being sarcastic ;D

Wasn't defending anyone, just agree with his point on Why pay a middle man like Mu RAT that have been caught lying many of times and spying on dairies when you can go to Dr. Buldu directly and save some $$$.

But if you trust Mu RAT Ekinci and not believe Titan's statement of going to Dr. Buldu directly then you're in the same boat as A and what he called himself.

As you mentioned GAME OVER too much fake posts about Dr. Buldu.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up