Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Mangal Parihar, Dr Pradip Sharma  (Read 835 times)

Gman23

Dr Mangal Parihar, Dr Pradip Sharma
« on: September 11, 2020, 04:55:10 PM »

Between the 2 surgeons which surgeon is a better option, also I am thinking of doing 2 surgeries potentially, current height is 160cm want to gain about 4-5 inches, 6cm tibia and 8cm femurs. Someone please reply thank You
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

foreign

Re: Dr Mangal Parihar, Dr Pradip Sharma
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 06:16:53 PM »

Parihar is way better. even some foreign surgeons I consulted knew about him. he doesnt do much cosmetic case, but I wouldnt feel comfortable going anywhere else in India. always check if a surgeon can treat BAD cases of deformity.. Only then you can be sure that if something goes wrong he can help you. Parihar does deformity cases all the time so I Know whatever happens  I can be fixed.

I dont think your serious about this procedure man. your writing that you want 8cm femur and 6cm tibia. have you done any research?

start with 8cm femur (safer) with stryde method. if after all this you want to do more, then do it in the tibias. but at least with 8cm in femur you can become satisfied completely and not have to do tibia. but cost can become quite high with stryde nail. but its a complete game changer.

if your very serious and have REAL plans about doing LL message me.

more

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 07:31:30 AM »

Dr. Parihar

Gman23

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 11:43:54 AM »

Parihar is way better. even some foreign surgeons I consulted knew about him. he doesnt do much cosmetic case, but I wouldnt feel comfortable going anywhere else in India. always check if a surgeon can treat BAD cases of deformity.. Only then you can be sure that if something goes wrong he can help you. Parihar does deformity cases all the time so I Know whatever happens  I can be fixed.

I dont think your serious about this procedure man. your writing that you want 8cm femur and 6cm tibia. have you done any research?

start with 8cm femur (safer) with stryde method. if after all this you want to do more, then do it in the tibias. but at least with 8cm in femur you can become satisfied completely and not have to do tibia. but cost can become quite high with stryde nail. but its a complete game changer.

if your very serious and have REAL plans about doing LL message me.

Thank You for your reply, I was thinking of doing it with parihar as I’ve read many good diaries from him but I don’t think he does the surgery anymore. I want to do the surgery twice like I said 8cm in femurs and 5cm in tibia. As I am 160cm right now. I don’t think I would be that satisfied with only 3inches. But let’s see... I am 100% serious about the surgery and have been thinking about it for a long time now. Dr parihar is from India and so am I, so it’ll be a better option for me. Currently living in the Uk thou. Working as a chef.

foreign

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 12:03:18 PM »

where you heard he is not doing surgery? did you meet him?

Gman23

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 02:24:24 PM »

where you heard he is not doing surgery? did you meet him?

I was reading a diary and someone mentioned it doesn’t do a lot of surgeries so I just assumed he doesn’t, it could possibly take me 2,3 or 4 years until I do the surgery so hopefully he’ll still be a option then ... if not then will have to search for another good surgeon, have giotikas in mind but he is abit more expensive then him if I’m right.

184dream

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2020, 06:58:33 AM »

interesting

las vegas baby

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2020, 07:15:43 AM »

just save some extra bucks and do it in US with stryde nail. look at how quickly patients recover with dr D And Dr M.
Pages: [1]   Go Up