Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone willing to experiment with Glisson Loop?  (Read 1714 times)

-

Anyone willing to experiment with Glisson Loop?
« on: October 22, 2021, 06:52:45 PM »

zaozari

Re: Anyone willing to experiment with Glisson Loop?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 12:41:35 PM »

I watched the video and read the website.
In anywhere lengthening or growing is mentioned as an indication.
But most important, the guy is not a doctor and the device is not certified for any purpose. It even seems that it can hurt people, by putting a lot of traction force in the medula, cervical discs (and other discs), and skull, as well as frustration and loss of time and money.
I think you should show the video to a doctor or physiotherapist before you even think about doing it.
On the other hand , any kind of real healthy stretching and physical exercise will prepare you better for the surgery.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2021, 03:21:37 AM »

Stretching? Let's not.
I love STEM, Philosophy and Classics!

Sorcerer

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2021, 03:23:49 AM »

Hey I'd rather choose Pakinson's Syndrome or leukemia than being short but I don't wanna give a try for anything that will be in vain in future. Stretched bones or issues will be compressed back to before after a period of daily activities or you wanna keep in this state all day?

Highest

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2021, 03:26:32 AM »

Hey I'd rather choose Pakinson's Syndrome or leukemia than being short but I don't wanna give a try for anything that will be in vain in future. Stretched bones or issues will be compressed back to before after a period of daily activities or you wanna keep in this state all day?

That's pretty extreme. How short are you?

-

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 05:06:46 AM »

You're a fool. With leukemia, you'll be dead for sure. But with short height, you can always do LL unless you are like 5'1".

MeanGoal

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2021, 05:42:38 AM »

You're not going to get permanently taller with this gimmick. Maybe a few millimeters for a few hours, and nothing more.

zaozari

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2021, 10:57:06 AM »

You're a fool. With leukemia, you'll be dead for sure. But with short height, you can always do LL unless you are like 5'1".

(ignoring that absurd, provocative, incel, retarded, uninformed, disrespectful comparison with leukemia and Parkinson)

But about the rest, why is that? Why people with 5""1  can't get LL??
 Those with Constitutional Short Stature, CSS (the 2,3% shorter among their sxx in their population, like for example 5""1) are those that most need and serious hospitals prioratize (following people with diseases like dwarfism, achondroplasia, some other congénital, genetic disease, etc, or people amputated or severely hurt in accidents).
 In fact it was for these, following WW2 that the procedure was invented, not for 5""9 tall people and other with  totally normal lenght values (who may have height neurosis and whose option is to be respected however),
But purely cosmetic LL was considered medically unethical until years ago and even Ilizarov had a hard time justifying doing that for "not extremely short" people.
Why? Of course because it has risks and the first medical ethics  principle is "I shall do no harm".
In fact I am 5""00, with height neurosis and otherwise healthy, like allmost all with CSS (it's a condition, not a disease). In fact, if I had less 4 cm I would have public funded paid LL even with no accompanying disease.
Your post is very unwise, you are surely misinformed and hurts people like me that are called like whom have no
hope and are a weird exception within the already exception of LLers.
Well,  for those near lenght averages, lenght is a pure psychological issue. There are people that really suffer from Body Dismorphic Disease and who will never consider themselves tall enough.
That's also why serious doctors allways make or order a psychological assessment prior to LL (also to try to predict if the person will be resilient enough during the whole process).
Can you understand that a person like me, if I grow 10 cm would be happy? I had 3 girlfriends, have height neurosis but don't need to be "tall". I just want not to be "super short".
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 11:19:03 AM by zaozari »

-

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2021, 03:41:44 PM »

(ignoring that absurd, provocative, incel, retarded, uninformed, disrespectful comparison with leukemia and Parkinson)

Those with Constitutional Short Stature, CSS (the 2,3% shorter among their sxx in their population, like for example 5""1) are those that most need and serious hospitals prioratize (following people with diseases like dwarfism, achondroplasia, some other congénital, genetic disease, etc, or people amputated or severely hurt in accidents).
 In fact it was for these, following WW2 that the procedure was invented, not for 5""9 tall people and other with  totally normal lenght values (who may have height neurosis and whose option is to be respected however),
But purely cosmetic LL was considered medically unethical until years ago and even Ilizarov had a hard time justifying doing that for "not extremely short" people.
Why? Of course because it has risks and the first medical ethics  principle is "I shall do no harm".
In fact I am 5""00, with height neurosis and otherwise healthy, like allmost all with CSS (it's a condition, not a disease). In fact, if I had less 4 cm I would have public funded paid LL even with no accompanying disease.
Your post is very unwise, you are surely misinformed and hurts people like me that are called like whom have no
Well,  for those near lenght averages, lenght is a pure psychological issue. There are people that really suffer from Body Dismorphic Disease and who will never consider themselves tall enough.
That's also why serious doctors allways make or order a psychological assessment prior to LL (also to try to predict if the person will be resilient enough during the whole process).
Can you understand that a person like me, if I grow 10 cm would be happy? I had 3 girlfriends, have height neurosis but don't need to be "tall". I just want not to be "super short".

Alright, I'm sorry to hear that man.

So you are 5'0 or 152cm? If you grow 10cm, you'd be 162cm. What exactly would that change? You would still be seen as super short either way. But if you can make it to 165cm, then it might make a difference.

Sorcerer

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2021, 04:36:36 PM »

Or heart disease, not a fatal disease. Height is driving me crazy beyond descriptions and the society is mistreating short men more than the disabled. LL can allow every man with every height to grow taller but just can lead to different results.

Sorcerer

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2021, 04:38:52 PM »

That's pretty extreme. How short are you?
Can you think of other more screwing up tregedies than being 162cm tall in the place with a 175.5cm average height?

zaozari

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2021, 05:32:33 PM »

You have never had a girlfriend, have you?

Highest

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2021, 11:50:20 PM »

Can you think of other more screwing up tregedies than being 162cm tall in the place with a 175.5cm average height?

Depends if you were malnourished it is a tragedy if you have short parents it was inevitable. It suck that you have get 8cm femurs (not easy) then 5cm Tibias to get to average but life is unfair. 

Sorcerer

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2021, 04:05:26 AM »

Depends if you were malnourished it is a tragedy if you have short parents it was inevitable. It suck that you have get 8cm femurs (not easy) then 5cm Tibias to get to average but life is unfair.
I'm def not malnutritional cuz after 3 y.o, I moved out to Shanghai's CBD with my mom and my maternal and paternal grandmas are very short and they are both <=146cm tall and I guess that's why I'm so short. My parents are not short and they are respectively 162cm, 158cm.

zaozari

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2021, 11:42:56 AM »

If your parents are 158cm and 162cm how can you feel they live a "tragedy" ? Do they seem to live a "tragedy "? They were lucky and happy to meet each other and love each other and surely are happy for having you as a child.

Why do you say such things as that having Parkinson or being amputated is better than being short??!
Parkinson for example leads to dementia, it's a big big tragedy also for those who love the person, and if (s)he lives enough time, can't do anything, they cannot control defecation, etc.

PLEASE, as mate of you in the forum I ask you again, STOP making those comparisons. The other thread was already locked by the moderator and you keep coming to others with incel and against the rules of the forum. PLEASE.
Bring some positive things, we are here to support each other and be informed, not to put fire to people's emotions and make them feel even more distressed, sad, hopeless and disencouraged if with LL.

zaozari

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2021, 11:50:30 AM »

So you are 5'0 or 152cm? If you grow 10cm, you'd be 162cm. What exactly would that change? You would still be seen as super short either way. But if you can make it to 165cm, then it might make a difference.

Hi.
I have 152/153 cm with no shoes. (Maybe my conversion to 5"00 is wrong).
I understand it may difficult to understand why it would de diferent 162 cm but for me it's harder to understand why making this radical and challenging surgery to pass from 175 to 182cm.
It's always subjective. I feel stature differently although have height neurosis. In my country maybe people and girls are more open, they evaluate boys also from other perspectives.
If I get 13/14 cm LL and use (hidden) 5cm platform shoes I would be ok.

Sorcerer

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2022, 04:06:24 AM »

Sorry. But I am still wondering if you were malnourished or suffering from CSS out of blue?

ReadRothbard

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2022, 04:18:48 AM »

Hi.
I have 152/153 cm with no shoes. (Maybe my conversion to 5"00 is wrong).
I understand it may difficult to understand why it would de diferent 162 cm but for me it's harder to understand why making this radical and challenging surgery to pass from 175 to 182cm.
It's always subjective. I feel stature differently although have height neurosis. In my country maybe people and girls are more open, they evaluate boys also from other perspectives.
If I get 13/14 cm LL and use (hidden) 5cm platform shoes I would be ok.

What country are you from?

FYI, I can completely understand why you’d want to get LL at your height. And I’d like to reassure you that at 168-170 cm with a good build, no one is going to notice your height or treat your much differently. That I know from experience.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Sorcerer

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2022, 04:24:35 AM »

FYI, I can completely understand why you’d want to get LL at your height. And I’d like to reassure you that at 168-170 cm with a good build, no one is going to notice your height or treat your much differently. That I know from experience.
LL can't get him taller up to 168-170 if we are not discussing about the height with lifters on or Paley's Option 3.
I dunno if CSS happens just out of blue or for some reasons but it seems like I am also one of CSS adults cuz I was not malnourished and my genes are not too bad. So I'm skeptical about if I am also a CSS man.
My height is 162cm just as mentioned above.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2022, 04:27:41 AM »

LL can't get him taller up to 168-170 if we are not discussing about the height with lifters on.
I dunno if CSS happens just out of blue or for some reasons but it seems like I am also one of CSS adults cuz I was not malnourished and my genes are not too bad. So I'm skeptical about if I am also a CSS man.
My height is 162cm just as mentioned above.

He mentioned that he would wear small lifts. So, 14+4 cm would be about 170-171 cm (my current height).
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Sorcerer

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2022, 11:40:00 AM »

He mentioned that he would wear small lifts. So, 14+4 cm would be about 170-171 cm (my current height).
That is a significant transition from being extremely short into 'just under average height'.
But tbh I don't think it can make senses if he was not planning on Paley's Option 5 which can gain him 8+8cm and with that boots on he can get taller up to 174-175cm. That is not a bad height as long as he does not take off his boots.

zaozari

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2022, 04:16:13 PM »

IT WOULD CHANGE EVERYTHING! I WOULD BE A HAPPY GUY WITHOUT NEUROSIS, no matter what everybody else thinks here. I know myself and have a great sense of self introspection, social values and, if I may say so, a "particular" sense of risk for things that I consider as allmost criminal (personal free opinion) like Paley's option 4, 5, 6, ....10 (!) or WTF he wants to call it. I wouldn't do it FOR FREE. I try to respect everybody's point of vue but don't come here to "sell" what some of you consider being worse than Alzheimer and "defining" for example what you consider "extremely short", "super short", etc. Because first, that is individually offensive (the condition I have has a name, it's called Constitutional Short Stature (not "ultra short"), second it is etnocentric and even nationalistic centered (average of men in Vietnam is 162 cm for example. Would it be the end of the world?), and third, I could argue that people that are 180 cm tall and break bones and literally stretch the body for 100.000 USD are plain crazy. But I don't say that. Each person defines its neurosis, its wishes and lives its insecurities. So with my 152 cm, target 158/159 cm after tibias, target 165 cm after femurs (only at least 18 months later) and "target" 171 cm with my Dr. Martens 6 cm platform confortable and non weird shoes or boots,  don't come to me saying what a tragedy this would still be, at least "not enough"! As you have your concepts and some are not even satisfied with 195 cm, my "neurosis threshold" is much lower, fortunately. And I assure you its not because it's not possible to go for 175/176 cm (average in Europe except eg Netherlands and Nordic countries).
I wouldn't even know that LL exists probably if I was average. What would be my F****** problem with that? My only problem would be exactly if absurdly I turned to LL to invent myself a problem:  time, money abd risk of health loss.
So, to sum up, try to speak more rigorously: are we on average? Within one standard deviation? (Check tall.life website simulators for percentiles.). So don't come to me saying what's extremely short, very short and then short and then "just average". It's not up to you. Of course, express your wishes and views about your body but don't come to treat people like me as abominations or indirectly tell us what should our "happy" height be or not. I don't call you giants ou awkwardly disproportionated, or crazy, or whatever. But when I realize there are so little, so really rare people here with less than 160 cm, I ask myself two things: Am I "weaker" than them (yes, definitely, I know happy guys with less than 160cm) and second, can it be that they are really less neurotic than most of us and just don't need this?
Short stature is a personal concept  or otherwise scientific but if we opt by this last, everybody with around 169 to 181 is not really out of reach of the bell centre of Gauss curve for many or most "western" countries, therefore not really short or tall taken isolated. Population is not divided into "poor" average guys, really tall or short guys and dwarfs and giants; it's a Gauss curve!

BE HAPPY....get real love, find an additional purpose in life, and try not to f*** yourselves with "rebrakes", quadrilateral, "buldus", Paley's 250.000 USD dangerous phantasies and other such things. (This applies to me also, despite temptations).

« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 07:16:41 PM by zaozari »

zaozari

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2022, 04:18:52 PM »

X

Sorcerer

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2022, 05:13:21 PM »

IT WOULD CHANGE EVERYTHING! I WOULD BE A HAPPY GUY WITHOUT NEUROSIS, no matter what everybody else thinks here. I know myself and have a great sense of self introspection, social values and, if I may say so, a "particular" sense of risk for things that I consider as allmost criminal (personal free opinion) like Paley's option 4, 5, 6, ....10 (!) or WTF he wants to call it. I wouldn't do it FOR FREE. I try to respect everybody's point of vue but don't come here to "sell" what some of you consider being worse than Alzheimer and "defining" for example what you consider "extremely short", "super short", etc. Because first, that is individually offensive (the condition I have has a name, it's called Constitutional Short Stature (not "ultra short"), second it is etnocentric and even nationalistic center (average of men in Vietnam is 162 cm for example. Would it be the end of the world?), and third, I could argue that people that are 180 cm and break bones and literally stretch the body for 100.000 USD are plain crazy. But I don't say that. Each person defines its neurosis, its wishes and lives its insecurities. So with my 152 cm, target 158/159 cm after tibias, target 165 cm after femurs (only at least 18 months later) and "target" still with my Dr. Martens 6 cm platform confortable and non weird shoes or boots, thus leading to maybe 171 cm, don't come to me saying what a tragedy this would still be, at least "not enough"! As you have your concepts and some are not even satisfied with 195 cm, my "neurosis threshold" is much lower, fortunately. And I assure you its not because it's not possible to go for 174/176 cm (average in Europe except Netherlands and Nordic countries).
I wouldn't even know that LL exists probably if I was average. What would be my F****** problem with that? My only problem would be exactly LL:  time, money abd risk of health loss.
So, to sum up, try to speak more rigorously: are we on average? Within one standard deviation? (Check tall.life website simulators for percentiles.). So don't come to me saying what's extremely short, very short and then short and then "just average". It's not up to you. Of course, express your wishes and views about your body but don't come to treat people like me as abominations or indirectly tell us what should our "happy" height be or not. I don't call you giants ou awkwardly disproportionated, or crazy, or whatever. But when I realize there are so little, so really rare people here with less than 160 cm, I ask myself two things: Am I "weaker" than them (yes, definitely, I know happy guys with less than 160cm) and second, can it be that they are really less neurotic than most of us and just don't need this?
Short stature is a personal concept  or otherwise scientific but if we opt by this last, everybody with around 169 to 181 is not really out of reach of the bell centre of Gauss curve for many or most "western" countries, therefore not really short or tall taken isolated. Population is not divided into "poor" average guys, really tall or short guys and dwarfs and giants; it's a Gauss curve!

BE HAPPY....get real love, find an additional purpose in life, and try not to f*** yourselves with "rebrakes", quadrilateral, "buldus", Paley's 250.000 USD dangerous phantasies and other such things. (This applies to me also, despite temptations).
Wait, 174/176 is already average in Europe rn? I think average height in most of European countries is around 178-180cm? But I am not deliberately knocking you or something and you said your 'neurosis' threshold is lower than taller guys so the argues over it will be a piss in the wind.
What's more, I'm from China. Do you know how toxic my peers(aka so-called 'Genz') are perceiving average heights? They even think 11 y.o average height is 175-180cm and over 11 is 180-185cm! I am also perplexed why my country is so boasting about average height but I gotta say even though Europeans are on average much taller than China's Genzs but they still have far more accurate answers to what average height is!
But again, I am having very much sympathy from your neruosis my pal. So I totally understand why you will feel satisfied reaching 165cm and yeah I can see loads of people here around 175cm-178cm working on their heights which is also making me openmouthed LOL. But everyone comes from not the same countries maybe 175-178cm is not enough for few specially tall countries like the Netherlands, Germany, and the Balkan Peninsula. I come from China, so after Option 5 I can reach a very decent height——178cm.
Either way, hope you can share your diaries then during the procedures. You can play a legendary role in this forum letting us witness how insistent and educated you are actually!

zaozari

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2022, 05:35:36 PM »

Thanks. It's refreshing sometimes find some balanced, reasonable, open mind, " beyond neurosis", informed vues.

zaozari

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2022, 05:40:19 PM »

(mistake)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 06:06:15 PM by zaozari »

zaozari

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2022, 06:25:32 PM »

Wait, 174/176 is already average in Europe rn? I think average height in most of European countries is around 178-180cm? But I am not deliberately knocking you or something and you said your 'neurosis' threshold is lower than taller guys so the argues over it will be a piss in the wind.
What's more, I'm from China. Do you know how toxic my peers(aka so-called 'Genz') are perceiving average heights? They even think 11 y.o average height is 175-180cm and over 11 is 180-185cm! I am also perplexed why my country is so boasting about average height but I gotta say even though Europeans are on average much taller than China's Genzs but they still have far more accurate answers to what average height is!
But again, I am having very much sympathy from your neruosis my pal. So I totally understand why you will feel satisfied reaching 165cm and yeah I can see loads of people here around 175cm-178cm working on their heights which is also making me openmouthed LOL. But everyone comes from not the same countries maybe 175-178cm is not enough for few specially tall countries like the Netherlands, Germany, and the Balkan Peninsula. I come from China, so after Option 5 I can reach a very decent height——178cm.
Either way, hope you can share your diaries then during the procedures. You can play a legendary role in this forum letting us witness how insistent and educated you are actually!
Average in Europe is 177,6 cm but I think it's not "weighted" for relative national populations, because in the bigger countries (Germany, UK  France, Italy) average is around 175 cm. Only the Netherlands, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro and all 4 nordic countries as far as I know, are above 180 cm and they all have small populations.
The world is upside down because average for males in China is still 167,1 cm (at least until very recently,  check Tall Life website, percentile predictor). That means that technically "truly short" is only below around 152,5 cm there (2 standard deviations and below), which depending on population and ethnic group corresponds to between the 2,0 and 2,3 percentile of population (some classify "short" as below 5% of population instead).
So, there must be an heterogeneous male population in China (rural/urban?), a phenomena of urban huge hysteria of heightism or a mixture of everything, from "barbaric" alfa male neurosis and competition, to publicity models and commercial fashion included.
Thanks for your kind words and even wishing me to become a legend, but as everybody else here, I just want ....to be (a bit) taller 😊
PS-and before legendary I'll also still need some more Euros 🥴
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 07:41:01 PM by zaozari »

Sambollio

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2022, 08:24:57 PM »

He’d still be short but (this is going to harsh, sorry in advance to the 5’0 guy) being 5’0 where I’m from will basically remove 99% or most likely more of dating options. Men will look at you with zero respect, you will likely be payed a decent amount less than a taller counterpart. Even getting hired will be tougher. Being 5’0 isn’t playing life on hard mode, it’s playing life on ultra insane heLL Forumk mode, so hard the developers didn’t even bother testing if it’s possible lol. Adding 10 cm with lifts will at least make him on just “very hard mode”.

zaozari

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2022, 08:58:23 PM »

He’d still be short but (this is going to harsh, sorry in advance to the 5’0 guy) being 5’0 where I’m from will basically remove 99% or most likely more of dating options. Men will look at you with zero respect, you will likely be payed a decent amount less than a taller counterpart. Even getting hired will be tougher. Being 5’0 isn’t playing life on hard mode, it’s playing life on ultra insane heLL Forumk mode, so hard the developers didn’t even bother testing if it’s possible lol. Adding 10 cm with lifts will at least make him on just “very hard mode”.
I got real good jobs and was never discriminated altough of course girls only care about me after a while, after getting to know me better. But I had 3 fantastic girlfriends, around 3cm taller without heels (which they used sometimes and I liked, contrary to that ex president of France, Sarkozy, that ''obliged'' the wife to wear flat shoes). I lost all 3 fantastic (caring, sensual, inteligent, etc.) girlfriends because I was becoming neurotic, not because they changed to a taller guy! They just saw something more in me than less 20 cm of flesh & bone.

In one job I competed with multiple testing with 5.000 guys and was among the 80 first (''winners'') for the position, so I was hired with high pay and benefits.
I just feel short and don't like for example to have dificult eye contact with the waiter in a counter or in a discotec full of people.
Maybe I am very lucky or live in a very modern or tolerant country. And maybe I made myself respected with other arguments diferent than height, when I could still fight neurosis. But height neurosis in me is a totally internal issue. There was a time I didn't feel neurosis.
Well, yours is an opinion, I respect, but since it's about me, let me repeat a part of I wrote above: doing LL...

...WOULD CHANGE EVERYTHING! I WOULD BE A HAPPY GUY WITHOUT NEUROSIS, no matter what everybody else thinks here. I know myself and have a great sense of self introspection, social values and, if I may say so, a "particular" sense of risk for things that I consider as allmost criminal (personal free opinion) like Paley's option 4, 5, 6, ....10 (!) or WTF he wants to call it. I wouldn't do it FOR FREE. I would/will grow maybe to 159cm with tibias done, to 165/166cm with femurs and with fantastic elevator, non weird shoes that I use,I would reach 171 cm! Think what you want, but that is more than enough for me. We all have common and also different issues here, that's natural, we are diferent people. So, just don't say, because you simply don't know: ''Adding 10 cm with lifts will at least make him on just “very hard mode”.''
I tried to search and it seems you are 180 cm tall...I could say you are a fool if you are 180 cm tall, if you are going to do CLL, the only countries in the world whose average is more than 180 are the 4 nordic countries, the Netherlands, Croatia, Montenegro, and Bosnia Herzegovina. Average in the US, UK, France, Italy, .. is around 175/176 cm. And you are going to spend a fortune, one or two years for a still uncompleted recovery and risk your sense of balance, your healthy biomechanics and even risking thrombosis by cloting in the surgery? But all this is ME thinking if I was in your place, as the ''exercice'' you did putting yourself in my shoes. This is just to let clear my position, I don't know if you have specific motivations to do LL, so don't take it personally, please.

Sorcerer

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2022, 09:49:46 PM »

I got real good jobs and was never discriminated altough of course girls only care about me after a while, after getting to know me better. But I had 3 fantastic girlfriends, around 3cm taller without heels (which they used sometimes and I liked, contrary to that ex president of France, Sarkozy, that ''obliged'' the wife to wear flat shoes). I lost all 3 fantastic (caring, sensual, inteligent, etc.) girlfriends because I was becoming neurotic, not because they changed to a taller guy! They just saw something more in me than less 20 cm of flesh & bone.

In one job I competed with multiple testing with 5.000 guys and was among the 80 first (''winners'') for the position, so I was hired with high pay and benefits.
I just feel short and don't like for example to have dificult eye contact with the waiter in a counter or in a discotec full of people.
Maybe I am very lucky or live in a very modern or tolerant country. And maybe I made myself respected with other arguments diferent than height, when I could still fight neurosis. But height neurosis in me is a totally internal issue. There was a time I didn't feel neurosis.
Well, yours is an opinion, I respect, but since it's about me, let me repeat a part of I wrote above: doing LL...

...WOULD CHANGE EVERYTHING! I WOULD BE A HAPPY GUY WITHOUT NEUROSIS, no matter what everybody else thinks here. I know myself and have a great sense of self introspection, social values and, if I may say so, a "particular" sense of risk for things that I consider as allmost criminal (personal free opinion) like Paley's option 4, 5, 6, ....10 (!) or WTF he wants to call it. I wouldn't do it FOR FREE. I would/will grow maybe to 159cm with tibias done, to 165/166cm with femurs and with fantastic elevator, non weird shoes that I use,I would reach 171 cm! Think what you want, but that is more than enough for me. We all have common and also different issues here, that's natural, we are diferent people. So, just don't say, because you simply don't know: ''Adding 10 cm with lifts will at least make him on just “very hard mode”.''
I tried to search and it seems you are 180 cm tall...I could say you are a fool if you are 180 cm tall, if you are going to do CLL, the only countries in the world whose average is more than 180 are the 4 nordic countries, the Netherlands, Croatia, Montenegro, and Bosnia Herzegovina. Average in the US, UK, France, Italy, .. is around 175/176 cm. And you are going to spend a fortune, one or two years for a still uncompleted recovery and risk your sense of balance, your healthy biomechanics and even risking thrombosis by cloting in the surgery? But all this is ME thinking if I was in your place, as the ''exercice'' you did putting yourself in my shoes. This is just to let clear my position, I don't know if you have specific motivations to do LL, so don't take it personally, please.
Technically speaking, I cannot figure out his intentions of 'harshing' in his statements or 'helping' you elaborate your different situations between before LL and post LL. It seems to me that they are really offensive and nerve-wracking. I know 160-169cm is still not a good height in his perspectives but that doesn't mean he can deliberately picture what you are actually experiencing with that height, not to mention all that he pictured run counter to what you actually experience.
Moreover, there is a hearsay that US has 'giantism' that is seducing/inducing ppl to worship heights like 6'5, 6'7 and plus and I think maybe that kind of ideology is being spread out all over the Caucasian countries so maybe that's the main reason why some tall guys, at least in common ppl's perspectives, are still contemplating on LL.
But yeah I'd admire your excellent skills and personalities except height neurosis which is very understandable to me so that you can beat so much guys over your occupations and tap 3 taller girls than you LOL. That is very unheard of. So I think you should add those stuffs into your future LL diaries!
Pages: [1]   Go Up