Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New LSJL paper and update on revising LSJL method  (Read 4983 times)

Canon

Re: New LSJL paper and update on revising LSJL method
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2021, 08:26:01 PM »

How does this method work?

RealLostSoul

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2021, 08:41:33 PM »

this seems like bs. looking for alternatives in general is a good thing but as of now (and probably within the near future) there is no other way than leg lengthening to increase height in adults. The only real other option is to correct your spinal posture. I had scoliosis as a teen and when I got it fixed I got like 2cm (at least they told me).

Unknown

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2021, 09:33:57 AM »

Too much effort required for inaccurate tracking of growth and unproven results. Sounds like broscience when there's no papers to document anything about this.

Bjoern77

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2021, 03:31:57 PM »

Too much effort required for inaccurate tracking of growth and unproven results. Sounds like broscience when there's no papers to document anything about this.

That's the general problem. Those dumb people don't understand it. If you are undergoing such an experiment, then at least measure your pre-experiment height correctly (three different measurements in the morning, afternoon and late evening), start a photo documentation, make good video presentations demonstrating the technique and utilization of tools...

Another Fallacy: there are those 16yo guys who do LSJL & Glucosamine for six months, and then spread the exciting news that they've grown one inch *lol*  :P

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 04:05:46 PM by Bjoern77 »

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2022, 03:01:56 PM »

Mouse's growth plates never ossify. End of stories. That paper thus cannot make senses for ppl with fused plates.
Time to wake up my boys

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2022, 05:21:30 PM »

That's the general problem. Those dumb people don't understand it. If you are undergoing such an experiment, then at least measure your pre-experiment height correctly (three different measurements in the morning, afternoon and late evening), start a photo documentation, make good video presentations demonstrating the technique and utilization of tools...

Another Fallacy: there are those 16yo guys who do LSJL & Glucosamine for six months, and then spread the exciting news that they've grown one inch *lol*  :P
Wait, Tyler lied about his actual height? But yeah this guy is very suspectful and I am also wondering why he hasn't measured his height on his own since he has already got taller through LSJL live on the Internet but just told us by texting. What's more mouse's growth plates never ossify so that his paper about mouse's growth plates stuffs cannot make senses for ppl with closed growth plates.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up