Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: New LSJL paper and update on revising LSJL method  (Read 4916 times)

New LSJL paper and update on revising LSJL method
« on: September 13, 2020, 07:37:33 AM »

Tyler from NHG website has been modifying his LSJL method. He was doing something a little bit different from conventional LSJL method when he managed to grow.

http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2020/08/29/new-lsjl-paper-update-revising-lsjl-method/

F_99

• Height Communist
Looking for an alternative.

Strike_Poseidon

• Visitor
Re: New LSJL paper and update on revising LSJL method
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 12:54:07 PM »

the people on this forum are very ignorant and just don't want to listen to new ideas. WAKE UP EVERYONE! THERE ARE MORE WAYS TO GROW THAN LL SURGERIES via distraction osteogenesis or PRECICE NAIL

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2020, 01:08:18 PM »

the people on this forum are very ignorant and just don't want to listen to new ideas. WAKE UP EVERYONE! THERE ARE MORE WAYS TO GROW THAN LL SURGERIES via distraction osteogenesis or PRECICE NAIL

I can use your help to enlighten these people.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2020, 01:29:13 PM »

I can use your help to enlighten these people.
Try it out and let us know, buddy. Currently, these are just hypotheses. So if you would like to enlighten us, go through the procedure and update us with results. Maybe this way we’ll pay more attention to other alternatives.

Body Builder

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2020, 01:34:09 PM »

Really?

Tell me one proven method for a permanent height gain except from LL. Because as far as I know there is not any !

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2020, 01:34:58 PM »

Try it out and let us know, buddy. Currently, these are just hypotheses. So if you would like to enlighten us, go through the procedure and update us with results. Maybe this way we’ll pay more attention to other alternatives.

If I try it and succeed alone, I will probably just disappear to enjoy life and make a lot of money out of my new discovery.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2020, 02:20:54 PM »

the people on this forum are very ignorant and just don't want to listen to new ideas.

You don't say!

Although, since I joined the forum, about a month ago, I feel a slight shift of interest for LLS alternatives, and that's a good thing.
But maybe it's just my perception, idk.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/lsjl/modified-lsjl-update-method-t1032.html

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2020, 09:23:07 AM »

Tyler's been running that site for 10 years lol. Dude gained a inch. Saids it all lol. If I clamp my bones like a crack addict for 10 years fk yeah I bet I would also get an inch looool. I bet if I pulled my penis for 10 years straight I'd be surprised if I DIDNT get a few inches hue hue hue

Saids alot about this guy. 10 years. 1000 articles. One inch.

Loooooooool total game changer
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2020, 09:48:26 AM »

Tyler's been running that site for 10 years lol. Dude gained a inch. Saids it all lol. If I clamp my bones like a crack addict for 10 years fk yeah I bet I would also get an inch looool. I bet if I pulled my penis for 10 years straight I'd be surprised if I DIDNT get a few inches hue hue hue

First, that 1" comes from 2 years of doing a specific excercise.

Second, 10 years of excercising for 1" doesn't sound so bad compared to breaking your bones and life-threathening surgery with lifelong permanent side effects for 2".

Well that is if that 1" is legit. For now we don't know if it is.

levsfri

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2020, 02:09:46 PM »

I wouldn't actually mind doing it if there was a quicker way like 2-3 years, if it was actually an inch of course but I have not read into lsjl  too much before he wrote that update as it seemed useless and just a waste of time

First, that 1" comes from 2 years of doing a specific excercise.

Second, 10 years of excercising for 1" doesn't sound so bad compared to breaking your bones and life-threathening surgery with lifelong permanent side effects for 2".

Well that is if that 1" is legit. For now we don't know if it is.

He said he went from 5'7 to 5'8 but starting he might have been like 5'7.5 or something, he should have given his height in cm. Reminds me of those stupid bonesmash theories

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2020, 02:53:01 PM »

I wouldn't actually mind doing it if there was a quicker way like 2-3 years, if it was actually an inch of course but I have not read into lsjl  too much before he wrote that update as it seemed useless and just a waste of time

He said he went from 5'7 to 5'8 but starting he might have been like 5'7.5 or something, he should have given his height in cm. Reminds me of those stupid bonesmash theories

Yes, it's all just an anecdotal evidence so far. As I said I don't know if that claim is legit and I don't fully believe it.

But if we could really gain an inch of just clamping our bones daily, then that would definitely be a game changer.

1" is not something to undermine when you are short.

Body Builder

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2020, 03:32:55 PM »

Yes, it's all just an anecdotal evidence so far. As I said I don't know if that claim is legit and I don't fully believe it.

But if we could really gain an inch of just clamping our bones daily, then that would definitely be a game changer.

1" is not something to undermine when you are short.
1 inch, especially if you are very short (1.65 and less) make no difference.
I would never have tried anything to achieve just 1 inch. Furthermore when that is an anecdotal bs which need years to be done.
So trying for years something completely insane to gain 1 inch instead of focusing on how to fund LL with a good doctor is the most stupid thing ever.

Anyway, I am out of all these conversations. I thought we are in an LL forum, not somewhere where we post trash made to scam people.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2020, 05:02:23 PM »

Agreed BB.

If you are 5'7 and wanna hit 5'8, that would be good. Because 5'8 pretty much ilusional. People don't think you are "that short" when you pass 5'7 mark. Other than that, I'd not waste my time. Unless it was a 2 inch gain.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2020, 06:07:07 PM »

Most 'Stryders' pay 50k-100k+ $ and have 2 surgeries (one to break their legs + rods in; one to take the rods out) and go through fking pain for 2-3 inches.

So if you could gain 1 inch with LSJL, it's ~35% of the 3 inch height gain Sryder and 50% of the 2 inch height gain Stryder.

Talk about 1 inch makes no difference now.

1 inch would be huge. HUGE. The problem is that this joint loading method most likely doesn't do sh*t. We need to focus on other alternatives.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2020, 06:17:43 PM »

I think LSJL method is corrupt and would not work on everyone. If you are lucky, yes.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2020, 06:20:31 PM »

I think LSJL method is corrupt and would not work on everyone. If you are lucky, yes.

If you could do it 'correctly' as an adult with fused growth plates, it would work. We don't know if it works at all.

ZUCC420

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2020, 06:25:27 PM »

Sounds like those d!ck "jelqing" exercises where everyone on the dedicated peepee augmenting forum says it works because otherwise why would they be "exercising" their d!ck for 4-8 years. Then after being challenged they say you'd have to at the very least try for 2 years to see any results at all. All of them quite effectively reassures themselves by citing each other as sources of anecdotal proofs, reinforcing the chimera while never once objectively measuring and posting pictures of their d!cks for others to verify.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Body Builder

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2020, 07:13:55 PM »

Most 'Stryders' pay 50k-100k+ $ and have 2 surgeries (one to break their legs + rods in; one to take the rods out) and go through fking pain for 2-3 inches.
If you find any other alternative except from LL to get taller permanently, please inform me.
So if you could gain 1 inch with LSJL, it's ~35% of the 3 inch height gain Sryder and 50% of the 2 inch height gain Stryder.

Talk about 1 inch makes no difference now.

1 inch would be huge. HUGE. The problem is that this joint loading method most likely doesn't do sh*t. We need to focus on other alternatives.

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2020, 07:27:54 PM »

Sounds like those d!ck "jelqing" exercises where everyone on the dedicated peepee augmenting forum says it works because otherwise why would they be "exercising" their d!ck for 4-8 years. Then after being challenged they say you'd have to at the very least try for 2 years to see any results at all. All of them quite effectively reassures themselves by citing each other as sources of anecdotal proofs, reinforcing the chimera while never once objectively measuring and posting pictures of their d!cks for others to verify.

Actually, I was about to start "jelqing" a month ago, but then too lazy and haven't started till now.

Gotta start today or tomorrow.

deletedaccount

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2020, 07:33:00 PM »

Jelqing is cope. Traction devices are legit.

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2020, 07:37:21 PM »

Jelqing is cope. Traction devices are legit.

You mean stretcher? If I am not mistaken jelqing is more for thickness while stretcher are more for length. But the best would be to incorporate both.

But either way, they aren't really comparable. These dck excercises have strong evidence. LSJL is in an experimental phase.

ZUCC420

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2020, 10:26:13 PM »

You mean stretcher? If I am not mistaken jelqing is more for thickness while stretcher are more for length. But the best would be to incorporate both.

But either way, they aren't really comparable. These dck excercises have strong evidence. LSJL is in an experimental phase.

What kind of "strong evidence" for jelqing? Scientifically documented ones or broscience self-reference ones? At least studies have been done on traction devices.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2020, 07:13:52 AM »

If you find any other alternative except from LL to get taller permanently, please inform me.

I might.
The point is, 1 inch would make a significant difference.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2020, 09:43:24 AM »

Gimme 1 inch daddy ty daddy (ooh harder) we Stan "el ess jay el"

Love from mumbai
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2020, 10:14:31 PM »

What kind of "strong evidence" for jelqing? Scientifically documented ones or broscience self-reference ones? At least studies have been done on traction devices.

I was referring to D excercises in general actually because I remembered reading studies on it somewhere. But you're right, seems that traction is the only one that has studies so far.

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2020, 01:58:12 AM »

Apparently, there is a study done on this already: https://phallogauge.com/jelqing/

Bjoern77

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2021, 07:38:54 PM »

He didn't even gain an inch. Another doctor measured him (again) and it was his old pre-LSJL size.

Canon

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2021, 08:26:01 PM »

How does this method work?

RealLostSoul

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2021, 08:41:33 PM »

this seems like bs. looking for alternatives in general is a good thing but as of now (and probably within the near future) there is no other way than leg lengthening to increase height in adults. The only real other option is to correct your spinal posture. I had scoliosis as a teen and when I got it fixed I got like 2cm (at least they told me).
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up