Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can someone have perfect alignment after LL?  (Read 468 times)

a

• 5'9
Can someone have perfect alignment after LL?
« on: September 23, 2020, 12:46:05 AM »

Literally not a degree more or less. Not a mm more or less.

Can someone have the perfect alignment or is it just depends on whether you are lucky or nah?
Up to what mms or degrees the misalignment would not occur any problems in daily life?

Best Regards

edit: I think this question is important. Most people think my questions are stupid though.. Literally even the slightest thing matters.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

Body Builder

Re: Can someone have perfect alignment after LL?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 12:49:44 AM »

Femurs are not completely straight so I doubt it.
In tibias yes, you can have.
That said, even with femurs there won't be any problem I guess if there is not a major misalignment.

There are no exact degrees up that if you overcome there will be a problem. But the less the misalignment the better the gait and the less the risks for premature arthritis.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 12:53:38 AM »

Femurs are not completely straight so I doubt it.
In tibias yes, you can have.
That said, even with femurs there won't be any problem I guess if there is not a major misalignment.

There are no exact degrees up that if you overcome there will be a problem. But the less the misalignment the better the gait and the less the risks for premature arthritis.

Please do not misunderstand me, I know pure externals are legitimate the best option for tibias. But I find them incredibly horrifying.
Do you think that there'd be a chance of an improvement for the pure externals? Maybe less nails, less scars etc.?
and I don't want to do LON anyway. No matter how many articles I've read, no matter how many diaries, opinions i've read a part of my heart says it's kinda sketchy.
I gotta cope with pure externals I guess. But it's just too much for me. I hope there would be a significant change.

Best Regards

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 03:09:58 AM »

Any good surgeon will give essentially perfect alignment even with internal rods. It's really not that hard.

It's the rëtards that don't use blocking screws and shít that fück your alignment up.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Movie

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 06:38:12 AM »

It's very difficult to fully align your bones the same exact way as before with internal femurs, as they have to cut the bone first before they put the rod in the bottom half of your freshly cut femur, that itself creates a slight disproportion I believe, my right femur feels a slight bit different from the left on my gait, could also be because the rod is shifted a bit different from the top though and drilled at a different angle, maybe once I remove my rods it'll go back to a bit more normal, but nothing that bothers me really.
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

Hagane

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 07:39:02 PM »

Any good surgeon will give essentially perfect alignment even with internal rods. It's really not that hard.

It's the rëtards that don't use blocking screws and shít that fück your alignment up.

they can only get you perfect alignment assuming theres only minor deformity.
if theres too much of an angle then youll need externals
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

a

• 5'9
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2020, 10:37:22 PM »

they can only get you perfect alignment assuming theres only minor deformity.
if theres too much of an angle then youll need externals

Thanks for the reply but we are talking about something else. I asked the question as, breaking your already perfect aligned bones with CLL, and having the same perfection after CLL. We are questioning its possibility.

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2020, 10:49:34 PM »

Thanks for the reply but we are talking about something else. I asked the question as, breaking your already perfect aligned bones with CLL, and having the same perfection after CLL. We are questioning its possibility.

Your brain is not aligned well too.

Just do the fkin LL already so I can bully the   out of your cripple ass.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2020, 10:58:26 PM »

Hello there!

Could you please be civilized, you may want to talk to me via private messages if you've got any problems. Please do not hit me up with a silly reason such as: the problem is you.
Just tell me if you do not want me to participate in any of your posts. I'll be more than happy to make it come true. Just please, drop this passive agressive attitude.

Best Regards
Pages: [1]   Go Up