Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I NEED to hear from real people that got LL surgery done  (Read 614 times)

MT

• Visitor
I NEED to hear from real people that got LL surgery done
« on: October 09, 2020, 03:52:21 PM »

Hi Guys,

Im female 159.8cm in the morning and night time i shrink to abouts 1
157cm anyway Im very clost to getting LL surgery done in Egypt if you wanna know why
A. IM a professional model and yes i get regular jobs but i know i can get soo much more
And sign up with more agencies in saying that ive been lucky enouhh to get the best agency in the country

So im planning on gettinfg LL and using ILLIZAROV for my tibia 5.5cm or 6 the most!

So would love to hear about your LL experience

Whats the pain like?
2. When can you walk without crutches?
After the frame is removed can you walk normal and run etc ?
4. How long after the frame is removed you can start walking?

Please describe everythung including any pain after consolidation period and how long
Did it take you to walk without feeling or looking tad funny ??

Thank you all :)

Tengo

Re: I NEED to hear from real people that got LL surgery done
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 04:48:25 PM »

I imagine your legs will look shredded with scars using ilizarov and as a model that will be obvious to people. From what I remember reading diaries it takes around a year after surgery to walk normal and overall very painful, you will have to read a few diaries to get the gist. There are other methods that will cost more but better recovery time.

MT

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 05:15:39 PM »

Hey,

Thank you for getting back. Im planning on getting scars removed surgically or by laser.

My dr is saying 6 to 8months of getting back to normal, not sure if this js correct, thats based on 5cm.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 05:24:28 PM »

Laser / surgical excisions don't remove the scars fully.  At best you will have 5 cm whites line on your legs.

MT

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 05:30:37 PM »

Thank you so much for sharing this info.  Just wondering how long it took you to walk normal?

Tengo

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2020, 06:34:16 PM »

The doctor is blagging 6-8 months, and scars removal probs isnt as good as you think. If you havent seen patient diaries from this doctor dont trust him. Its easy for the doctor to give you a few inches of extra bone but if they dont do it with precision you can develop severe problems including arthritis. This isnt something to rush into, read some diaries.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2020, 12:08:49 AM »

Thank you so much for sharing this info.  Just wondering how long it took you to walk normal?

About 6 months after frame removal.

germanlim

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2020, 10:51:18 AM »

Pm me

Ghostfish

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2020, 02:58:55 PM »

Hi MT
I think you'd better reconsider not to do this surgery.  External method for tibia will leave you lots of big scars which can't be recovered by any surgery or laser.  It will take a really long time to walk normal like at least 6 months after frame removal, if you do 5cm or less.  Especially you are a model and need more than just normal walking.  If you do more 5cm, it may take even longer to back to normal.

If you really want to do cll, I recommend you to do internal femur by Stryde.  Scars will be much less as compared to external tibia and those scars will be a little bit hidden. The recovery of femur is much faster.  If you do less than 6cm or so, you can walk very normal about 8 months or so from the surgery.  The pain will be much more tolerable as compared to external tibia.

It is my just two cents.  I strongly recommend you to read at least several diaries in this forum.

Good luck!
Pages: [1]   Go Up