Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does height dysphoria go away after CLL?  (Read 1072 times)

small

• Visitor
Does height dysphoria go away after CLL?
« on: September 23, 2020, 02:45:19 AM »

Hey everyone, I'm considering getting CLL done on femur to go from 165cm-173cm in a couple years, only 20 years so I don't have the money to do it right now. I was wondering if this increase is worth it since even after that I'll be a bit short. I'm pretty extroverted, people seem to like me and haven't had too many issues with dating, but lately I've developed a strong case of height dysphoria. That's why I started considering CLL hoping it will get rid of that. For anyone that's around 5'8 I was wondering if you guys feel average or short and for anyone that's gotten LL, do you feel like it was worth it? Will my height dysphoria go away even though 5'8 is still a little short?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: How's life at 5'8? (173cm)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 03:00:28 AM »

You go from a child to a man. You go from a height where you're defined by shortness to a height where people don't think about your height, they see you for you. Of course there's gonna be some snobby incel coming in here after I post this saying "muh buh women wan 6 foot evryting else Manlet" no bítch shut the fück up

The most common height in diaries I've read is 5'4-5'6 getting this and shooting up to 5'7-5'9. I truly think the vast majority of height discrimination ends in non-white dominant cities in America at 5'7. It was like night and day for these guys 162-167 starting height to grow up to 170-175cm. Quite literally night and day, most of those users don't come back and basically have cured their height neurosis.

Of course some rétard will come here and say "buh buh it ain't worth u still undah avurugge" but I can guarantee you you'll resolve your height dysphoria if you go from very short like 165cm to essentially almost average 173. Fück those dumbáss bitçhes. If they tell you shīt like that just read my signature. No one will call a 173 person "short" in the same manner as a 165 person being called "short". For the 173 guy being called short is basically like a casual innocent non-consecutive joke, as in "omg ur not the rock's height or Chad height?" But for the 163 or so guy being called short is like "oh dude, I feel so fücking bad for you" type of short

Tldr; it's fking worth it, plenty of diaries from 165 to 173 and they were quite literally life changing for the person.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

small

• Visitor
Re: Does height dysphoria go away after CLL?
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 03:10:09 AM »

That's reassuring, sadly it's a long way to go still. But I'll be able to save up easily once I graduate, thanks for input!

precice strider

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 03:35:51 AM »

I'm one of those people too.

I'll probably be content at 5'7.25, everything else is just a bonus. Not sure if I'll grow any more. I've grown upwards of a quarter inch since 17 but of course ghkid here keeps saying I'm done. So I guess I'll just have to see.

And yes, I believe in ghkid's signature, if I didn't I would have listened to my family and called off all my future plans.

My older brother is 5'6 and somehow doesn't see himself as short, even saying 5'6 is average. However he might mean average for both males and females.

However, I don't think 165 is a "child" height. More than half of females are 163 or below. 5'1 and below is a "child" height. That's how all the 5'1 to 5'4 guys (e.g. InFullStryde) become satisfied with their outcomes.

I always end up comparing heights when I'm at the grocery store and other public places. I see lots of men who are only marginally taller than me, and I imagine being as tall as many of them after LL. So I think it should cure you.
Height dysphoria since 2008. (age 5)
Hoping to undergo STRYDE 8cm femurs when I can afford it.
164 cm with a wingspan of 166cm
Goal: 5'7.5 (172+) or taller, but hopefully 5'8 (173)
https://www.instagram.com/precice_strider/

deletedaccount

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 04:29:59 AM »

I usually feel pretty short at 5'6 ¼ - ½" but when I wore lifts to be a shade under 5'8" (5'7.5") and went for a walk I swear I felt more tall than average but then I live in India. Funny what a huge difference 1.5 inches made for me.

Ronman

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2020, 12:27:37 PM »

Damn man, as a 173-174cm man this is stuff I need to hear.

Don't think it is worth it for me. Better to just height fraud like my life depends on it lol

Movie

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2020, 04:07:40 PM »

I think it's worth if other areas of your life are good, just like yours! you're a normal likable person, soon to graduate and have a career and don't think you depend on CLL to be happy, you're already happy with life, but height is just that little rock in your shoe that keeps bugging you. For me going from just under 5'6 (167cm) to 5'9 (175cm)
was game changing, not only because I'm "average" now but also because of my own perspective of the world, and myself. When I look in the mirror now I see the man I imagined to be before CLL. In my case it did go away, although it would be nice to be 6ft+ I'm happy at 5'9 and won't go for another surgery. Good luck
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

BelowTheMean

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2020, 04:20:30 PM »

I haven't lengthened enough to notice an increase in height yet, but from what I've heard others say, going through with the process of CLL is what fixes height dysphoria. I would imagine for most people one segment is enough, especially after experiencing what it takes to do just that single segment. The fact that someone spends so much time and money, and goes through so much pain for a couple of inches is what fixes height dysphoria. The change in perspective both from going through the process and from the elevated eye level contribute to fixing height dysphoria. At this point I can already say I'm never going to do my tibias. Even if I only manage to gain 5-6cm on femurs I would be okay with this because it would make enough of a difference to change my life.

Also, as Movie says, your height dysphoria needs to be true height dysphoria for it to be fixed by CLL. If you are short and unhappy with your life, getting taller won't help very much. If you are short and generally happy with your life, then getting taller will help you a lot.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

RealLostSoul

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2021, 07:38:50 PM »

After reading scientific evaluations about the increase of self esteem and psychological benefits post-surgery it seems that it's actually pretty promising and most people will go for less than they actually plan.

shortbutitsok

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2021, 09:00:34 PM »

I'm 5'8 and I hate it. All my cousins are 6ft+ and even my girl cousins are 5'8. Every guy at school is mostly taller too. I'm planning on getting surgery to at least hit 6ft but 6'2 would be awesome

Astronomy

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2021, 04:21:19 PM »

I'm 5'8 and I hate it. All my cousins are 6ft+ and even my girl cousins are 5'8. Every guy at school is mostly taller too. I'm planning on getting surgery to at least hit 6ft but 6'2 would be awesome
U know I'm only 5'4 ish and I'm suicidal all the time?Hahaha..I think if it weren't LL I had killed myself far earlier
Pages: [1]   Go Up