Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is your height and what is the average height of your country/group?  (Read 784 times)

NotTall84

Im 5'8-5'9 ( bad posture), average height among Americans in my group is 5'10, but probably closer to 5'11.

Most men in my family are taller, at least 6ft and a few who are like 6'4. Even the women are 5'8ish and taller now.

Masteryourlife

Re: What is your height and what is the average height of your country/group?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 09:55:25 AM »

I'm 5'9 -avrg in my country is 5'9 .
In my family on one side they all basicly shorter then me,on the other side they all taller or at least tall for their gender .
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 11:07:57 AM by Masteryourlife »

NotTall84

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 10:32:31 AM »

I have the same height goal as you. With boots, we can be over 6ft 😂

Masteryourlife

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 11:07:31 AM »

I have the same height goal as you. With boots, we can be over 6ft 😂
LMAOOO !!
6cm it's a perfect length and no need to be greedy at our starting height ; as you said at 181 we are perfectly fine and with boots and long legs,  we would look 6/6'1 .
Doctor you willing to go with?

ilovescience

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2022, 11:18:48 AM »

Im 5'8-5'9 ( bad posture), average height among Americans in my group is 5'10, but probably closer to 5'11.

Most men in my family are taller, at least 6ft and a few who are like 6'4. Even the women are 5'8ish and taller now.

I am trying to understand, bad posture? You could be taller than 5'9 once you adjust posture?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 12:25:22 PM by ilovescience »

zaozari

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2022, 12:22:40 PM »

Those fammily members who are 6"4' taller are taller than around 99% of US males!
BTW, what do you mean by "your group" and what's the usefulness of that?
Be it age or ethinic group don't you live your daily life more or less mixed with everybody else?

NotTall84

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2022, 01:37:25 PM »

LMAOOO !!
6cm it's a perfect length and no need to be greedy at our starting height ; as you said at 181 we are perfectly fine and with boots and long legs,  we would look 6/6'1 .
Doctor you willing to go with?

I agree, I'd never go over 6cm myself and think being just shy of 6ft is perfect. Hoping to go with Paley
I am trying to understand, bad posture? You could be taller than 5'9 once you adjust posture?

No, my max height is 5'9 but I have bad posture due to working at a desk all day. This caused me back issues and I saw an orthopedic doctor who diagnosed me with lumbar lordosis . I have been working on it and my posture is a lot better.
Those fammily members who are 6"4' taller are taller than around 99% of US males!
BTW, what do you mean by "your group" and what's the usefulness of that?
Be it age or ethinic group don't you live your daily life more or less mixed with everybody else?

Yes, they are huge men. One is my uncle on my mother's side. My grandmother on my mom's side was herself 6ft tall. The reason I put age and group is because in America, they divide us up by those categories when they report height.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_11/sr11_252.pdf  I believe this is the latest report about height that we have here.

I am a white male more or less ( some mixture of things thrown in, look white). Asian and Hispanic males are a bit shorter than white and black males in America, though I do see a lot of taller Asian youths now.

battroll

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2022, 06:28:08 PM »

I am 181cm and average in the Netherlands is 183cm, but middle or upper class guys are usually taller
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 08:37:55 PM by battroll »

zaozari

Sambollio

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2022, 09:19:32 PM »

I’m 174.5cm (68.75 in) (took the medium between morning and nighttime height). The US average fluctuates a bit, but it hovers from 175 to 177 (5’9 to 5’9.5).  I live in a very wealthy and white area  where peoples height is probably 5’11 on average. So I’m considered short. My friends are super tall at 6’3,  6’2,  6’2,  5’10.5, 5’10 and finally someone my height at 5’8.5. The women in my area don’t even want people who are 6’0 they want 6’1 or 6’3 etc and up. The more wealth the more superficial people get and for my own sanity I need to get the fk out of this cesspool of CEOs and their kids who’s first cars are porsches.

thaw1010

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2022, 10:13:58 PM »

5'6 at night, in the US but in an area where most guys my age (Gen Z) are around 5'10-11. I'm doing two procedures one year apart, so I'll do everything I can to add 16cm. Since I'll wear "tall" shoes even after both surgeries, I'll call myself 6'1.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2022, 10:18:39 PM »

I'm 162ish at night barefoot without socks either and my peers' average height is 172.5cm nationwide and in my region it's 175.5ish so that's why I am contemplating on Paley's Option 5. Recommendations like doing 5+5 can not even make senses for me cuz I don't wanna become a short male for one more time after LL otherwise I will crack up so that I will even kill myself if you don't mind me spitting out anything off my chest.
I love STEM, Philosophy and Classics!

Sorcerer

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2022, 10:23:37 PM »

5'6 at night, in the US but in an area where most guys my age (Gen Z) are around 5'10-11. I'm doing two procedures one year apart, so I'll do everything I can to add 16cm. Since I'll wear "tall" shoes even after both surgeries, I'll call myself 6'1.
I am contemplating on Paley's Option 5 and seeing from Cy4borg's life vids Paley himself recommended it as a good option if you wnana achieve 16cm so I think it's very worthwhile to do this Option. Height is driving me crazy like a btch and I cannot stop distracting myself off anything about my height. I am even memorizing every scene nearly per second where I measured my height lower by 0.1cm than the average results of my measurements cuz I was experiencing stloads of pains and miseries.

thaw1010

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2022, 10:28:39 PM »

Idk man, rebreaking sounds crazy to me. I'd rather get everything I can for what I'm getting, which is two sets of nails that max out at 8cm each.

Sorcerer

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2022, 10:29:31 PM »

Idk man, rebreaking sounds crazy to me. I'd rather get everything I can for what I'm getting, which is two sets of nails that max out at 8cm each.
Rebreaking is the safest way to achieve 16cm and if you don't rebreak your bones 16cm will be very extremely dangerous and nearly impossible to achieve that much.

thaw1010

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2022, 10:37:28 PM »

I'm young, healthy, flexible, and have time. If you absolutely want to minimize all your risk, sure, rebreaking and paying another 60k+ makes sense. I'm willing to take more risk given my circumstances. Less trauma, time, and stress for me.

ilovescience

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2022, 12:54:53 AM »

I'm young, healthy, flexible, and have time. If you absolutely want to minimize all your risk, sure, rebreaking and paying another 60k+ makes sense. I'm willing to take more risk given my circumstances. Less trauma, time, and stress for me.

I understand why you are willing to do LL despite of the risks it may have. Being a six feet tall is a lot of men's dreams. Once your height reaches to six feet, it will boost your confidence.

zaozari

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2022, 02:35:19 PM »

Rebreaking is the safest way to achieve 16cm and if you don't rebreak your bones 16cm will be very extremely dangerous and nearly impossible to achieve that much.
The problem is not exactly rebrake (altough that brings additional risks). It's a good way to the Dr. (RE)rocket more of your money but it's not widely tested and most serious surgeons are tottally against it. You should ask why so many patients having "bought" non refundable rebraking either don't come back or keep postponing it.
But more important than bones, remember the amount of lengthening you would "ask" your nerves, tendons and muscles to do, the volume of new soft tissue required and the extra weight and tension over articulations in the short or long term, as well as the probable disruption of biomechamics which would require years of physiotherapy  and possible more surgeries to release fascia, elongate tendons or correct articulation alignment. All this with a recovery outcome most probably of much less than 100%.
At least I think for these options people should seek previous alternative medical opinions and wait for any articles in Pubmed (don't know one with any significance so far).
Pages: [1]   Go Up