Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Asian - Femurs Stryde with Giotikas September 2020  (Read 3484 times)

SpeedDialer

Re: Asian - Femurs Stryde with Giotikas September 2020
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2020, 07:48:39 PM »

Hi AppleFanBoy,

eFood, eFresh and Beat are English, probably because my iPhone system language is English? eFood and eFresh accept credit cards but the taxi only accepts cash. I only brought 200 euro cash, I still have about 20 euros.. I only use cash for taxi. I'll have to withdraw some cash from an ATM machine.

Thanks. You had mentioned that your place was too noisy. What's your advice for finding a better place? What would you have done differently? Seems difficult to anticipate a place being noisy

asian

« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2020, 06:30:44 PM »

Reached 5cm today: I had an appointment with the doctor today. Everything went very well. Bones are growing fine. I haven't got numbness or nerve pain yet. I feel my legs are really tight, it feels like it would explode soon lol. The pain remains low, only 1-3/10 during the night. Aggressive PT is still pretty painful, everyone is screaming at the PT center... But I feel much better after each PT session. My sleep is still very well, I can sleep for 9-12 hours. Since I will stay in Athens until the end of January, the doctor recommends me to slow down to 0.75mm/day.
Even though my experience is not too bad, I still think this surgery is super hard... I feel the process is too long, damn if it only needs 2 weeks or one month, it definitely would be easier. But it needs about 3 months, it feels like an endless game, you have to work very hard every day. This is the hardest thing I've ever done.

Xray:

asian

« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2020, 06:38:11 PM »

Hi Asian,
How about your gait?
Are you on the same meds and doses?
So glad to see you are doing great... Hope the PT becomes easy for you...

Best regards,

Hi, my gait is fine. I can walk like a normal guy after stretching or a PT session. If I feel my legs are very tight, I walk like a robot.
Yes, I'm on the same dose. 1 tramadol + 2 Depon(Paracetamol) in the morning, 1 lyrica + 1 tramadol + 2 Depon(Paracetamol) before sleep.
PT became harder because my muscles and nerves became tighter.

AnotherShorty

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2020, 06:54:05 AM »

No worries if you walk like a robot sometimes, I still think your progress is amazing... I mean your LL journey so far is the best-case scenario till now in my perspective. No pain, no complication and your gait is normal for most of the time.   
Hope you are enjoying your 2 inches gain, 1 more inch to go buddy... do your best, we are rooting for you...

Regards
PS: Don’t know what will happen to me, I am allergic to Paracetamol
->Waiting for this to become virtually painless. ->Currently 166 cm , Dream +8 cm ->Considering Dr.Halil Buldu or Dr Dimitrios Giotikas ->Worst nightmare: Amputation, Mal/Non-union, Permanent disability. ->Expecting surgery in early 2022. ->Hired a PT to work on flexibility and strength for 1 year.

wannabeidol

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2020, 10:45:08 PM »

thats an unfortunate allergy to have, what happens when you take it?

AnotherShorty

« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2020, 07:06:25 AM »

Hi wannabeidol,
 I just feel throwing up, kinda makes me cough too...but will discuss with docs once I decide abt the surgery...

Regards
->Waiting for this to become virtually painless. ->Currently 166 cm , Dream +8 cm ->Considering Dr.Halil Buldu or Dr Dimitrios Giotikas ->Worst nightmare: Amputation, Mal/Non-union, Permanent disability. ->Expecting surgery in early 2022. ->Hired a PT to work on flexibility and strength for 1 year.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up