Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does your country also discriminate other things except height face stature  (Read 896 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!

All of countries discriminate height stature face to varying degrees, but China also discriminates things like your educational background, your familial condition.
I only know USA also discriminates race and Japan also discriminates where you are from.
I love STEM, Philosophy and Classics!

Kintaeryos

All of countries discriminate height stature face to varying degrees, but China also discriminates things like your educational background, your familial condition.
I only know USA also discriminates race and Japan also discriminates where you are from.
I'm not Indian but according to them having paler skin is an important factor for your dating prospects and social respect, with the darker and more "ethnic-looking" Indians having lower SMV.

Temoc

Most Brazilians are a mix of White Europeans and Black Africans, with some regions also having strong native admixture but not like Mexico or other Latin countries.
While skin color itself isn't that important and maybe having a tan/olive skin is preferable, all other European features are highly desirable and African traits are looked down upon.
Having straight hair, light eyes, light hair color, and European facial traits will make you much more desirable. Having African features such as black skin, a broad flat nose, very curly hair or very thick lips will make you undesirable at best or you will be followed around by police or private security at worst.

Pages: [1]   Go Up