Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down

Author Topic: Installing height- Programdude's Precice 2 Internal femurs with Dr. Paley  (Read 213438 times)

TwinMusicom

Re: Installing height- Programdude's Precice 2 Internal femurs with Dr. Paley
« Reply #620 on: October 22, 2019, 07:15:30 AM »

Hi bodybuilder,

Do you think pain may persist even after the lengthening stage ? Although my pain is 1 or 2/10 at the most, I would not like to have it after the lengthening phase!

Maybe as a word of advice to others, I have noticed pain goes away when I exercise my leg. The problem is that I work in the mornings  and waking up in the middle of the night to exercise my leg is not very nice, I guess this is some of the extra price you need to pay should you wanna be taller.

Thanks!!

What exercises did you find most helpful? What are your thoughts on walking with a walker/cane vs stationary bike? I guess a bike is harder to get onto / more risk of falling if you have a pain spasm

programdude

« Reply #621 on: January 31, 2020, 05:56:19 PM »

It's really fantastic your height dysphoria is 100% cured!

It's interesting how this plays out sometimes.
Sometimes a 5'3 guy lengthens to 5'6 and ends up 100% cured of height dysphoria.
Maybe a 5'11 guy with alot of tall people in in his life lengthens to 6 feet and ends up 100% cured of height dysphoria.
Or a 5'3 guy lengthens to 5'6 and feels better but is still not quite happy.

There's maybe one or two people on this forum who are, deep inside, wishing they could compete with 6'-6'3 handsome guys at night clubs - people who feel the brunt of the emotions associated with this inequality are completely screwed I think.  In 2019, we have no means to get the vast majority of people anywhere near that territory and it really fks people over when their life experiences cause them to compare themselves to such lucky men. An unwinnable fight. Good to hear that you are 100% free of body image issues.

What is something you would recommend people buy to help make the lengthening process a bit more convenient aside from walkers/wheelchairs/standard stuff? Ex: some people said that buying body wipes was convenient for when they wanted to clean themselves without walking to the bathroom.

In terms of convenience, having any and all medications you might need, like zzzquill on hand is ideal since its not fun needing to make a trip to the store. Other than that, friends, and entertainment are both things that will go a long way in helping with the process.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

Dreamer57

« Reply #622 on: February 04, 2020, 06:35:51 AM »

In terms of convenience, having any and all medications you might need, like zzzquill on hand is ideal since its not fun needing to make a trip to the store. Other than that, friends, and entertainment are both things that will go a long way in helping with the process.

Current status???

Froggy

• Visitor
« Reply #623 on: September 14, 2020, 06:40:04 AM »

Thanks for the awesome diary, programdude.

Your writing is really good, full of details and crisp!

My biggest concern is scars right now as I look to pursue LL surgery with Dr. Paley.
After a few years, have the scars become largely unnoticeable or are they still quite conspicuous?

Jackieeechan

« Reply #624 on: October 22, 2020, 05:08:14 PM »

Current status please.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up