Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What tips do you have for LL?  (Read 392 times)

Theproblem

• Visitor
What tips do you have for LL?
« on: October 06, 2020, 04:48:11 PM »

Hello!
I am new here on this forum and have been doing my researchers about Limb lengthening.
I have come up with a conclusion that I gonna do this procedure for various reason such as height dysphoria and also future carrier opportunities.
I am 21 years old and I have a budget of 20-25thousand dollars and have had 2 doctors on my mind first is dr Halil buldu in turkey (I live in Europe) and de second one is dr pradip Sharma in India.

My height is 173 and please I don’t want to hear that my height is good ( if u live in Scandinavia you will understand). And Have been involved in sport nearly all my life, also been stretching
My dream height would be 180cm but I understand that 7cm will come with potentially injuries but should be satisfied with 179 also.

My questions is:
Should I do tibia or femur?
What is the max I should increase in height?

brondo

Re: What tips do you have for LL?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 05:56:11 PM »

Hi problem,

I've been researching LL for the past 2 months, like you I'm new to it. Here is what I suggest. Since you are 21, there is a chance you might still be growing so I might hold off a bit. Also, those doctors you listed might not be reputable. I can't remember off the top of my head, but there have been many surgeons from Turkey and India that have left people on this forum with complications, some have been left crippled for life. If you really want to do this, I would recommend saving up for a reputable doctor in the states (Paley, Mahboubian, Rozbruch, Debiparshad) or maybe Dr. Donghoon Lee or Dr. Giotikas, on the cheaper end. I would also go to the YouTube channel Cyborg 4 Life and watch every video on there, it will answer your questions and much more. To answer your questions now: 1) femur is usually recommmended over tibias because there are less of a risk for complications, 2) The max with a precise/stryde nail would be 8 cm, but 5 cm if you want a good shot at retaining your athletic performance. You're pretty young, so I suggest doing your research for about a year and save up for a good doctor that will give you the best shot at recovery. Good luck.

-brondo
Pages: [1]   Go Up