Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anti Social and whether LL fixed it  (Read 553 times)

Tengo

Anti Social and whether LL fixed it
« on: October 07, 2020, 01:20:03 AM »

I sent this email to an LLer and I thought I'll drop it here so some of you can share your experiences:

-------------------------‐

I want to ask some personal questions I wish you can answer. At my current height 167-168 I have a hard time attracting girls. I can have a sxxy/funny/sophisticated attitude and they consider me, but it just doesnt meet the threshold most the time. Maybe I'm not patient and have higher expectations of how I should be treated. To clarify I've had some beautiful ex's, but stature/manliness/confidence has caused problems.

Did you feel the same way about attracting girls with a short stature? And now do you see a difference with the way girls interact? Do they make themselves more open and girly for you whereas they wouldnt have before? Do you get interactions and reactions now that would rarely happen before?

Also did you become more antisocial as you were ageing, and did ll fix it? For me all my childhood friends are much taller than me and when I see them I cant connect as much as I use to, and tbh with a short stature and low expressiveness it's been hard for me to make friends and stay in touch with people I like. It's actually quite hard to be expressive with people nowadays apart from with a few close people, because of the lack of confidence I'm more factual/short responses/little enthusiasm/charisma/energy compared to before. I was the most outgoing kid from all my friends until mid high school.

Which parts of this do you resonate with and has LL helped fix these constrictions?

------‐-------‐----------

Thanks
Tengo

Movie

Re: Anti Social and whether LL fixed it
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 02:45:05 AM »

I'll answer here instead of the private messages.

No I never had an issue attracting ladies pre LL, I didn't do CLL for women, I'd already had good success with that, I'm confident, funny, by no means a super model but pretty good looking, know how to attract great looking women, maybe sure ... some (specially the taller ones) didn't completely buy into me but I know for sure they at least thought I was attractive. No I don't become more anti social as I age, how old do you think I am bro? I'm 24 lol .. had CLL at 23. But to answer that question no, I just choose who I socialize with much more carefully now, I value my time much more than previously, that has nothing to do with CLL.

What you need to do is improve yourself, hit the gym, figure out a way to earn more money, find your purpose in life (passion) and try to monetize that, and then the women will come... make yourself feel better so you can make them feel better about you, and don't ever take   from women if they're trying to use you/ take advantage of you thats my advice for you young lad.
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

6CMFemurs

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 07:27:59 AM »

Agree 100 percent with Movie. Your focus in life can't be scheming about how to attract women, you have to find motivation and purpose in your life and good things will come afterwards.

To answer the original question, LL definitely increased my confidence with women, but not nearly as much as finding the right career and being more comfortable in my own skin did.

brondo

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2020, 01:56:01 PM »

I just want to ask if anyone here who has done LL had anxiety issues that went away solely because of doing LL? Has anyone had a day/night shift in their mental health due to getting this procedure done?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 02:49:01 PM »

I just want to ask if anyone here who has done LL had anxiety issues that went away solely because of doing LL? Has anyone had a day/night shift in their mental health due to getting this procedure done?

If ur anxiety stems from poor self esteem due to or at least partly due to height (maybe internalized) then I wud assume so.

However introversion is introversion. I am always an introvert. Even before I worried about height or cared. I don't expect that to change. I will always be more comfortable at home than with others.

You have to be a fool to think you can change PERSONALITY with LL. Confidence is all that's change. But if ur introverted youre still gon be introverted

I think brondo what ur trying to find is someone to say LL is a magic switch and changed life completely socially. Nah bruh. It's just removing height neurosis . Now the confidence gained can make ppl fulfilled. But will it turn a shy man into a "say whatever the fook I want anywhere" man? Doubt it
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2020, 02:50:42 PM »

What you need to do is improve yourself, hit the gym, figure out a way to earn more money, find your purpose in life (passion) and try to monetize that, and then the women will come... make yourself feel better so you can make them feel better about you, and don't ever take   from women if they're trying to use you/ take advantage of you thats my advice for you young lad.

🙏 This is how you can tell someone is fit to do LL. Like movie
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

AllinStryde

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 07:42:19 PM »

Hey Tengo, I doubt your childhood friends are judging you at all in regards to your height.  If they are your friends, find peace in knowing that they like  you for who you are.  I did LL and I will say this, I gained 7cm but I feel like 10x more confident than before.  I did LL at 39, so a bit older than most people here.  But as  you get older, you will be more discerning with who you choose to keep friendships with.  I can count my best of friends on one hand.  Just the way it goes.  Good luck.

Tengo

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2020, 01:15:05 PM »

@movie I also had a I dont give a f confidence when I was 23 but with a few rejections periodically until now, its no more about hitting the gym and a good career.

@6cmfemurs I'm not scheming for hit and run, I just dont want to be low in the food chain even though I have so much going for me. Its basically to have more options to find the right one, and as a bargaining chip to not be at the mercy of one woman. If a woman knows you have little options her monkey brain will value you less.

@allinstryde they dont judge me I know but its a mix of things that makes me less than they are and this has happened over the years. Maybe its due to how I treat myself and behave but external factors such as getting treated differently is a clear indicator. I'm happy that you feel more confident
Pages: [1]   Go Up