Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lon tibia by Dr. Muharrem Inan  (Read 3236 times)

ShaneIrish

• Visitor
Re: Lon tibia by Dr. Muharrem Inan
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2021, 05:00:17 PM »

aRealHamboi

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2021, 01:57:11 AM »

Hey man, I hope you are doing well, I'm going for LON on tibias next week also albeit with a totally different surgeon.

I got to ask, what pain medications were you given?

ShaneIrish

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2022, 02:56:02 PM »

The x-ray photos were taken on 8th December. Tension disappearred as muscles were loosing, so the sense of stiffness went way that I needn't do warm-up after waking up any more. Going downstairs is much easier now but the movement is slower than normal men, particularly on high steps and wet floor. I jogged every day and could run 50m~100m once which my athleticism was capable of, but quick running still caused discomfort on fractured areas. I didn't try any leaping exercises, because of my concern on the deformation of nails.
      Worthy of note, if I do long-time breaststroke which I stretch out legs, my knees will feel slightly painful just like a series of pricks. This is weired but not found in other exercise. I hope this won't last for a long term.

Thehighest

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2022, 06:18:02 PM »

Do You have knee pain?

c

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2022, 07:16:48 AM »

恭喜你恢复的还是不错的

ShaneIrish

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2022, 01:33:25 PM »

No, the flexion and extension of knees are as good as that in the pre-surgery state. I don't know what caused the pricks during breaststroke, but this doesn't matter.

ShaneIrish

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2022, 01:34:49 PM »

嗯,希望能康复得再好一点,你也一样。

c

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2022, 02:12:53 PM »

可以加你微信吗

canterk

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2022, 03:50:17 PM »

hi shaneirish, can you share what hospital it was and how was your experience in the hospital? congrats on your new height by the way.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2022, 04:10:03 PM »

The x-ray photos were taken on 8th December. Tension disappearred as muscles were loosing, so the sense of stiffness went way that I needn't do warm-up after waking up any more. Going downstairs is much easier now but the movement is slower than normal men, particularly on high steps and wet floor. I jogged every day and could run 50m~100m once which my athleticism was capable of, but quick running still caused discomfort on fractured areas. I didn't try any leaping exercises, because of my concern on the deformation of nails.
      Worthy of note, if I do long-time breaststroke which I stretch out legs, my knees will feel slightly painful just like a series of pricks. This is weird but not found in other exercise. I hope this won't last for a long term.

I'm honestly shocked that's only a hair less than 6 cm of growth. Those spaces look massive. On a side note, your consolidation looks fantastic.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ShaneIrish

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2022, 04:44:56 PM »

发邮件联系吧

ShaneIrish

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2022, 07:52:31 AM »

The full recovery comes with a slower pace than projected. Nothing is worth my attention. By the way the DR photos were taken on 7th March.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up