Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Guys 5'6" and under, have you ever felt sxxually unworthy to women 5'9"-5'10"?  (Read 1449 times)

Bruce Wayne

1-2" difference isn't ideal, but could be manageable, but I often picture a 5'10" woman in front of me and wonder how much I would need to lift my chin up just to look her in the eyes.

Did anyone ever have the same thoughts?

"Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom."

ZUCC420

I imagine men wouldn't like to be seen in public because of the natural stigma that will follow as a result of being shorter than his female partner. This stigma isn't culturally informed instead it's a result of se×ual dimorphism. I personally wouldn't feel "unworthy" because fùcking girls of any height isn't an issue for me given the girl is hot but I imagine there's a difference between fùcking and being seen in public with such a girl.
A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Bruce Wayne

I imagine men wouldn't like to be seen in public because of the natural stigma that will follow as a result of being shorter than his female partner. This stigma isn't culturally informed instead it's a result of se×ual dimorphism. I personally wouldn't feel "unworthy" because fùcking girls of any height isn't an issue for me given the girl is hot but I imagine there's a difference between fùcking and being seen in public with such a girl.

Interesting perspective.

Well, being seen in public is one thing. But being able to sxxually arouse the girl is another.

I guess the question here is would girls that tall be capable of finding you sxxually attractive given the fact that they have to bend their head 45 degree just to look you in the eyes.

"Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom."

Highest

• Visitor

Bruce Wayne aren't you from Indonesia or some other SEA country? How often are the girls there 5'10? Isn't average height for women there like 5'2?

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne aren't you from Indonesia or some other SEA country? How often are the girls there 5'10? Isn't average height for women there like 5'2?

No, I'm from Sweden.  :D

ZUCC420

Interesting perspective.

Well, being seen in public is one thing. But being able to sxxually arouse the girl is another.

I guess the question here is would girls that tall be capable of finding you sxxually attractive given the fact that they have to bend their head 45 degree just to look you in the eyes.

Girls are very socially conscious and sensitive so even if they find you attractive the social stigma will be too much for them to bear. Unless they're a freak themselves such as being taller than the average male lol, though it's still a rare sight to see the quirky tall girl with the short boy couple.

Bruce Wayne

Girls are very socially conscious and sensitive so even if they find you attractive the social stigma will be too much for them to bear. Unless they're a freak themselves such as being taller than the average male lol, though it's still a rare sight to see the quirky tall girl with the short boy couple.

You can just be FWB and social stigma issue is out of the equation.

The problem is if they are turned on by you.

ZUCC420

You can just be FWB and social stigma issue is out of the equation.

The problem is if they are turned on by you.

Generally they aren't attracted to guys that are shorter than themselves.

Those that might be mostly have a short height fetish that normal "manlets" might not satisfy, it'll require a "turbo manlet" that's less than 5'3" paradoxically based on the data I've seen. Either way the fact remains, females have all the options where the manlets and men generally don't.

So even if a manlet by sheer luck lands a hottie FWB that's out of his league, there isn't any guarantee that it'll last a week.

Bruce Wayne

Generally they aren't attracted to guys that are shorter than themselves.

Those that might be mostly have a short height fetish that normal "manlets" might not satisfy, it'll require a "turbo manlet" that's less than 5'3" paradoxically based on the data I've seen. Either way the fact remains, females have all the options where the manlets and men generally don't.

So even if a manlet by sheer luck lands a hottie FWB that's out of his league, there isn't any guarantee that it'll last a week.

It doesn't have to last more than an hour if that makes it easier.

Movie

I second this... I never felt unworthy of anything however, everybody is worthy of whatever they desire! heck I thought the 6 ft chick I was banging wasn't worthy of me cause she was a bit lower in the scale ~7/10 haha but she had a nice body so I let it pass. but anyway she wanted to date me apparently (I didn't know) because we went to our local fair one day on a date and she tried to hold my hand, and I'd reject her holding my hand lmao imagine a tall ass 6' white girl with my 5'6 self xD I didn't want to be seen in public like that... but maybe it was cause I didn't want to be seen with her because she wasn't that good looking as stated previously, put 5'10 Kendall Jenner next to me trying to hold my hand and I gladly will.
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

NotSoBigBadBruin

I cannot comment on the topic, but I just stumbled across the photo below (you can click on it to make it larger) in an old wedding magazine that I was about to use to swat a fly.

Despite him being shorter than her, I think they make a beautiful couple. So if you’re confident enough, why not?

Bruce Wayne

I second this... I never felt unworthy of anything however, everybody is worthy of whatever they desire! heck I thought the 6 ft chick I was banging wasn't worthy of me cause she was a bit lower in the scale ~7/10 haha but she had a nice body so I let it pass. but anyway she wanted to date me apparently (I didn't know) because we went to our local fair one day on a date and she tried to hold my hand, and I'd reject her holding my hand lmao imagine a tall ass 6' white girl with my 5'6 self xD I didn't want to be seen in public like that... but maybe it was cause I didn't want to be seen with her because she wasn't that good looking as stated previously, put 5'10 Kendall Jenner next to me trying to hold my hand and I gladly will.

Hey man, you sound pretty coccky for a 5'6" guy  ;D but it's a good thing though.

What is your race?

I noticed in the other thread earlier, that you have lots of success dating pre-LL. But does dating significantly improve and you get laid more at your new height post-LL?

I cannot comment on the topic, but I just stumbled across the photo below (you can click on it to make it larger) in an old wedding magazine that I was about to use to swat a fly.

Despite him being shorter than her, I think they make a beautiful couple. So if you’re confident enough, why not?

That sounds very corny, bro.

NotSoBigBadBruin

That sounds very corny, bro.

Not sure why 🤷🏼‍♂️ I was just trying to say that there’s nothing wrong with couples where the guy is shorter than the girl. And looking at the bride’s parents, the mother doesn’t seem to give a damn about height either. It takes quite some confidence on the part of the guy, though.

Movie

I wouldn't say cky, just never was the insecure type. race doesn't matter one can become more attractive with self improvement and better self grooming wether you're white, black, asian, hispanic. etc.

I get more attention at 5'9 yes, it probably would get me laid just a bit more than before if I wasn't in a committed relationship.
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

Bruce Wayne

Not sure why 🤷🏼‍♂️ I was just trying to say that there’s nothing wrong with couples where the guy is shorter than the girl. And looking at the bride’s parents, the mother doesn’t seem to give a damn about height either. It takes quite some confidence on the part of the guy, though.

I wouldn't say cky, just never was the insecure type. race doesn't matter one can become more attractive with self improvement and better self grooming wether you're white, black, asian, hispanic. etc.

That's right bro. But I firmly believe that it's harder to be attractive as a 5'6" white/black guy simply because the stereotypical men of those races are tall. What is your race?

I get more attention at 5'9 yes, it probably would get me laid just a bit more than before if I wasn't in a committed relationship.

"Probably". So you're not even that sure that LL would make a great difference in dating?

How regularly did you get with women taller than you pre-LL? Or was it just that once with this 6' woman?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 04:59:48 PM by Bruce Wayne »

NotSoBigBadBruin

I’m wondering what you’re trying to find out here. As already mentioned in other threads, very handsome guys can be popular with taller women despite being below average height. Movie might be one of those guys.

ZUCC420

So if you’re confident enough, why not?

May I remind you that you are in a forum where guys are making plans to pay tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars to have their legs broken with a hammer and chisel, then slowly distracted over months of time, suffering massive amounts of pain, discomfort, inconvenience, and permanent loss of physical ability, all because of NOT feeling  """confident""" enough as you suggest they ought to be?

ZUCC420

I swear there should be a rule or something here where anyone that says anything about "confidence"/"personality"/"showers" be immediately banned on sight, along with their IP blacklisted permanently.

Bruce Wayne

May I remind you that you are in a forum where guys are making plans to pay tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars to have their legs broken with a hammer and chisel, then slowly distracted over months of time, suffering massive amounts of pain, discomfort, inconvenience, and permanent loss of physical ability, all because of NOT feeling  """confident""" enough as you suggest they ought to be?

I swear there should be a rule or something here where anyone that says anything about "confidence"/"personality"/"showers" be immediately banned on sight, along with their IP blacklisted permanently.

+1

@NotSoBigBadBruin You are actually one of the few people here who would benefit more from therapy and self-help books than you would from LL.

That fact that you said all the things you said clearly shows that you have no idea about what you're talking about and you have no idea what you are about to get yourself into.

LL is not something you do to increase your confidence.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 03:28:05 AM by Bruce Wayne »

m7liam

I was 168/169cm Asian. Never had issues pulling. And I had 2 ex’s who were ~1cm taller than me.

However you are absolutely right. As the other person becomes your height or higher it becomes infinitely harder.

You can get past this with a very good dose of charisma or looks or social proof, but you are fighting the battle with one hand tied behind your back.

NotSoBigBadBruin

Dude, you need to read more carefully! Where did I say that people here on this forum should be more confident and start dating taller women? My point is that there are short guys out there (not here on this forum) who are confident enough to date taller women, and there are women who are attracted to men shorter than them because of other traits.

+1

@NotSoBigBadBruin You are actually one of the few people here who would benefit more from therapy and self-help books than you would from LL.

That fact that you said all the things you said clearly shows that you have no idea about what you're talking about and you have no idea what you are about to get yourself into.

LL is not something you do to increase your confidence.

Says the guy who seems to be considering CLL primarily because he would like to date hotter girls.

Bruce Wayne

Says the guy who seems to be considering CLL primarily because he would like to date hotter girls.

And that also seems to be the primary reason of pretty much everyone for doing LL.

Don't act like it's not about women, don't act like you're not doing it for other people, don't act like you're doing it for yourself.

Yes, you are doing this for other people and most likely women, because you wouldn't do it if you were the only human in the world.

NotSoBigBadBruin

you wouldn't do it if you were the only human in the world

That’s true! Everything else you wrote is not true, at least not for me. I’m happily married and don’t care about other women at all.
I want to be taller because where I live I’m well below average height in my age group (which is exacerbated by the fact that I work in a field where physical appearance is very important) and because my growth was most probably stunted due to hypogonadism in my late teens.

Bruce Wayne

That’s true! Everything else you wrote is not true, at least not for me. I’m happily married and don’t care about other women at all.
I want to be taller because where I live I’m well below average height in my age group (which is exacerbated by the fact that I work in a field where physical appearance is very important) and because my growth was most probably stunted due to hypogonadism in my late teens.

That's exactly the reason the why I said you need therapy and self help books instead of LL. But it's up to you man.

Because there is no logical reason to do LL based on the situation you're describing.

But anyway, if someone like you really does LL, I should be ashamed of myself for not doing it. lol
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 10:34:14 AM by Bruce Wayne »

Alamin

What is wrong with u guys😅....most people can get most girls..height is just one of the factors for it..like i have a friend who is 5'5 and he was banging a girl 5'9 who actually rejected me🌚..even though am 5'8😅....coz my friend has a built body and m a skinny ass cunt😢..but it doesnt matter coz i have other talents like m a genius(dont wanna flatter myself but its the truth) so girls also find me attractive that way and i have a pretty decent face🙂....at the end of the day limb lengthening isnt about getting girls or being taller then someone....it is about being able to accept your body and feel comfortable with..if u feel u dnt like ur height and it annoys u like a lot a lot then this surgery is definitely for u..and i am one of those people unfortunately 😢....anyways be confident with other things even if u dnt have a good height and try to find other things that u r good at..make ur strengths stronger and in the mean time work on ur weaker points and try to compensate with everything..lifes gonna be better..if u feel like height is stopping u to live ur life happily go for the surgery but if u feel like getting that 5'9 shallow gold digger(normal women mostly compensate ur weak sections with other things if u have any) then dude u need a brain surgery not legs.

ZUCC420

Guess confidence cannot make up for your short height huh?  I bet you would still preach to other guys when it comes to physical appearance issues you hypocrite.

What is wrong with u guys😅....most people can get most girls..height is just one of the factors for it..like i have a friend who is 5'5 and he was banging a girl 5'9 who actually rejected me🌚..even though am 5'8😅....coz my friend has a built body and m a skinny ass cunt😢..but it doesnt matter coz i have other talents like m a genius(dont wanna flatter myself but its the truth) so girls also find me attractive that way and i have a pretty decent face🙂....at the end of the day limb lengthening isnt about getting girls or being taller then someone....it is about being able to accept your body and feel comfortable with..if u feel u dnt like ur height and it annoys u like a lot a lot then this surgery is definitely for u..and i am one of those people unfortunately 😢....anyways be confident with other things even if u dnt have a good height and try to find other things that u r good at..make ur strengths stronger and in the mean time work on ur weaker points and try to compensate with everything..lifes gonna be better..if u feel like height is stopping u to live ur life happily go for the surgery but if u feel like getting that 5'9 shallow gold digger(normal women mostly compensate ur weak sections with other things if u have any) then dude u need a brain surgery not legs.

go troll somewhere else

NotSoBigBadBruin

Guess confidence cannot make up for your short height huh?  I bet you would still preach to other guys when it comes to physical appearance issues you hypocrite.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills. Where did I say I was confident? I’m not confident at all. I used to be confident, but living in a country full of giants has certainly taken its toll on my confidence.

@ Alamin: Just ignore ZUCC420’s comment. He doesn’t want to accept the fact that there are plenty of short guys out there who are very popular with women despite their height.

NotSoBigBadBruin

That's exactly the reason the why I said you need therapy and self help books instead of LL. But it's up to you man.

Because there is no logical reason to do LL based on the situation you're describing.

I don’t expect you to understand my situation. But maybe you should come to the Netherlands and spend some time here, because then you might understand that the standards here are completely different.

ZUCC420

You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills. Where did I say I was confident? I’m not confident at all. I used to be confident, but living in a country full of giants has certainly taken its toll on my confidence.

Yes you aren't confident which is evident from your participation in this obscure internet forum known for discussing invasive leg lengthening surgeries. Now I want you to extend the same courtesy and not tell others let alone even dare to suggest to be confident you hypocrite imbecile.

NotSoBigBadBruin

Yes you aren't confident which is evident from your participation in this obscure internet forum known for discussing invasive leg lengthening surgeries. Now I want you to extend the same courtesy and not tell others let alone even dare to suggest to be confident you hypocrite imbecile.

You’re calling me an imbecile, yet you’re the one who can’t even read properly. I’ve never told anyone here on this forum to be more confident. I’ve only said there are short guys out there who are confident and popular with taller women despite their height.

ZUCC420

So if you’re confident enough, why not?

If you are confident enough or have a certain amount of requisite confidence required to date girls taller than yourselves, you will be able to date girls taller than yourselves.

This is a statement that's telling guys in this forum that IF you are confident enough, you ought to be able to date girls taller than yourselves.

I’ve never told anyone here on this forum to be more confident. I’ve only said there are short guys out there who are confident and popular with taller women despite their height.

You are an imbecile that doesn't even understand the words you construct because as I've said you are an imbecile.

Complete and utter imbecile vermin, you say that you wrote a "descriptive" statement like there exists shorter guys with taller girls which everyone here already knows.

Yet as I've demonstrated, you're a lying piece of filth hypocrite that has the gall to tell guys that they NEED to gather some amount of confidence for the sole purpose of dating girls taller than themselves.

You're telling short men to accept their short height when it comes to dating tall girls, cause otherwise what does "confidence" in this context mean?

Accept your shortself when dating tall girls, yet you yourself haven't accepted your own short height and hence are perusing in this forum. Not only an imbecile but a mental midget as well.

Another reason you've earned the epithet "mental midget" is because of this:

The point I was trying to make is that you don’t necessarily have to be tall if you’re achingly handsome like Zayn, Neymar, Justin Bieber, Zac Efron, etc.

I rest my case.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 07:52:18 PM by ZUCC420 »

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up