Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Guys 5'6" and under, have you ever felt sxxually unworthy to women 5'9"-5'10"?  (Read 1407 times)

NotSoBigBadBruin

Although you obviously spent quite some time going through my posts, you still don’t get it. So you can call me whatever you want, I don’t care; but based on your poor reading comprehension skills, you shouldn’t call anyone an imbecile.

“So if you’re confident enough, why not?” doesn’t mean that you’ll be able to date taller girls just because you’re confident. It means that if you’re handsome enough to attract taller girls AND are also confident enough to date taller girls, then go for it and fk what people think.

And again, I’ve never said that people here on this forum just need to accept their height when it comes to dating. I’ve said that there are short guys out there (not on this forum) who are super confident and popular with women despite their height.

But feel free to spend another two hours going through my posts and trying to put words in my mouth.

ZUCC420

I cannot comment on the topic, but I just stumbled across the photo below (you can click on it to make it larger) in an old wedding magazine that I was about to use to swat a fly.

Despite him being shorter than her, I think they make a beautiful couple. So if you’re confident enough, why not?

Despite him being shorter than her, I think they make a beautiful couple. So if you’re confident enough, why not?

So if you’re confident enough, why not?

If you are confident enough or have a certain amount of requisite confidence required to date girls taller than yourselves, you will be able to date girls taller than yourselves.

This is a statement that's telling guys in this forum that IF you are confident enough, you ought to be able to date girls taller than yourselves.

I’ve never told anyone here on this forum to be more confident. I’ve only said there are short guys out there who are confident and popular with taller women despite their height.

You are an imbecile that doesn't even understand the words you construct because as I've said you are an imbecile.

Complete and utter imbecile vermin, you say that you wrote a "descriptive" statement like there exists shorter guys with taller girls which everyone here already knows.

Yet as I've demonstrated, you're a lying piece of filth hypocrite that has the gall to tell guys that they NEED to gather some amount of confidence for the sole purpose of dating girls taller than themselves.

You're telling short men to accept their short height when it comes to dating tall girls, cause otherwise what does "confidence" in this context mean?

Accept your shortself when dating tall girls, yet you yourself haven't accepted your own short height and hence are perusing in this forum. Not only an imbecile but a mental midget as well.

Another reason you've earned the epithet "mental midget" is because of this:

The point I was trying to make is that you don’t necessarily have to be tall if you’re achingly handsome like Zayn, Neymar, Justin Bieber, Zac Efron, etc.

I rest my case.
A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

NotSoBigBadBruin

Posting the same reply twice is not going to change the fact that your interpretation of my initial post is utterly wrong. But I’m going to give it one last try ...

There are short guys who are very handsome and thus attract taller women. Many of them are not confident enough to date taller women (which is totally understandable), but some of them choose not to date taller women just because of social stigma. And what I meant by “So if you’re confident enough, why not?” was that there’s nothing wrong with dating taller women if you’re confident enough to cope with the strange looks, comments, etc. that you’re going to receive.

But hey, if calling me names makes you feel better, just keep them coming—I’m glad to help.

ZUCC420

@ Alamin: Just ignore ZUCC420’s comment. He doesn’t want to accept the fact that there are plenty of short guys out there who are very popular with women despite their height.

What is wrong with u guys😅....most people can get most girls..height is just one of the factors for it..like i have a friend who is 5'5 and he was banging a girl 5'9 who actually rejected me🌚..even though am 5'8😅....coz my friend has a built body and m a skinny ass cunt😢..but it doesnt matter coz i have other talents like m a genius(dont wanna flatter myself but its the truth) so girls also find me attractive that way and i have a pretty decent face🙂....at the end of the day limb lengthening isnt about getting girls or being taller then someone....it is about being able to accept your body and feel comfortable with..if u feel u dnt like ur height and it annoys u like a lot a lot then this surgery is definitely for u..and i am one of those people unfortunately 😢....anyways be confident with other things even if u dnt have a good height and try to find other things that u r good at..make ur strengths stronger and in the mean time work on ur weaker points and try to compensate with everything..lifes gonna be better..if u feel like height is stopping u to live ur life happily go for the surgery but if u feel like getting that 5'9 shallow gold digger(normal women mostly compensate ur weak sections with other things if u have any) then dude u need a brain surgery not legs.

Very ironic coming from a guy whose girlfriend dumped him for a 6' tall man and now here he's preaching height doesn't matter when it comes to relationships lol. And you @NotSoBigBadBruin say he ain't a troll?

Lmao both you dumbasses are trolls, never give advice about women when clearly none of you know what they're actually like.

I'm of course referencing this:

Lol....u r exactly like me....i am 5'8 and the girl i really like is 5'7 but she doesnt even think me as a man coz am not a tall guy..its coz she actually comes from a taller fam....her fathers probably 6'1 or 6'2 her uncle 6'2 or 6'3....and the funny part is she dumped me for a guy who is 5'11 or probably 6ft super dumb guy who couldnt pass his high school exams😂....but i really pity for her coz she aint that smart and dsnt understand how the world works in short she is too dumb but she actually is pretty thts the only advantage she has....but who cares i get many tall girls wanting me..so no problem with that..but i really liked her only if she wasnt tht dumb and she actually thought rationally abt other things rather thn just looks including height..i hope she becomes mature come the age(shes quiet young)....the point is i have everything else ok..its just my body(height and weight) i wish was a bit bigger probably 5'11 and 170 to 180 pounds🙃.

I have lost count how many trolls like these exist in this very forum about limb-lengthening, telling guys it doesn't matter women care about other qualities like personality and confidence lmao when they themselves got dumped because of being short!

Bruce Wayne

I don’t expect you to understand my situation. But maybe you should come to the Netherlands and spend some time here, because then you might understand that the standards here are completely different.

There's no situation dude.

I've said earlier somewhere that no height is ever fully enough until you are 6'2".

However, LL is a huge sacrifice and risk. At some point, the risks will outweigh the benefits.

I may not be in Netherlands, but I met people from anywhere, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, etc. I also already said that I don't care about tall white guys.

Still, if someone like you can take such an unnecessary risk, I will be ashamed of myself for not having the guts to do it. Haha.

And dude, you need to let go the myths like confidence/personality/passion.

This thread is actually about guys 5'6" and under (which Zayn, Neymar, Justin Bieber, Zac Efron are not) and women 5'9"-5'10".

Justin Bieber looks like chit btw.

"Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom."

NotSoBigBadBruin

@ ZUCC420

I’m tired of arguing with you because you’re still trying to put words in my mouth. I’ve never said that you can compensate for your height by simply being confident. I’ve said that if you’re super handsome, you might be able to attract taller girls (again, not because you’re confident but because you’re super handsome). I’ve already explained this in previous posts:

There are short guys who are very handsome and thus attract taller women. Many of them are not confident enough to date taller women (which is totally understandable), but some of them choose not to date taller women just because of social stigma. And what I meant by “So if you’re confident enough, why not?” was that there’s nothing wrong with dating taller women if you’re confident enough to cope with the strange looks, comments, etc. that you’re going to receive.

How would I know? Because one of my best friends back in my home country is very popular with women despite being ~ 170 cm.

And no, I’ve never been dumped because of my height.

ZUCC420

There's no situation dude.

I've said earlier somewhere that no height is ever fully enough until you are 6'2".

However, LL is a huge sacrifice and risk. At some point, the risks will outweigh the benefits.

I may not be in Netherlands, but I met people from anywhere, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, etc. I also already said that I don't care about tall white guys.

Still, if someone like you can take such an unnecessary risk, I will be ashamed of myself for not having the guts to do it. Haha.

And dude, you need to let go the myths like confidence/personality/passion.

This thread is actually about guys 5'6" and under (which Zayn, Neymar, Justin Bieber, Zac Efron are not) and women 5'9"-5'10".

Justin Bieber looks like chit btw.

@Bruce This guy is an idiot, name dropping celebrities and saying "short guys matter!" lmao, any conversation with him is pointless so just ignore him.

@ ZUCC420
How would I know? Because one of my best friends back in my home country is very popular with women despite being ~ 170 cm.

Just look at how this guy analyzes the world including phenomenons such as women and dating and you already know anything coming out of his mouth is sh!t.

I wish there was an ignore function here just so I wouldn't have to read anything from this clown.

NotSoBigBadBruin

@Bruce This guy is an idiot, name dropping celebrities and saying "short guys matter!" lmao, any conversation with him is pointless so just ignore him.

Just look at how this guy analyzes the world including phenomenons such as women and dating and you already know anything coming out of his mouth is sh!t.

I wish there was an ignore function here just so I wouldn't have to read anything from this clown.

I didn’t mention any celebrities in this thread. YOU brought that quote in here from another thread.

But I seem to have touched a sore spot, and now you just keep trying to insult me (which is not working, by the way) due to your own frustration.

So if you want to keep denying that a handsome face can, at least to some extent, make up for a lack of height, be my guest. But I know at least a handful of guys back in my home country who are popular with women despite being short.

Body Builder

A 5.6 man will look ridiculous with a 5.9-10 woman.
The only way to look good is if he is very rich and literally noone will judge him even if he had 3 women at the same time or if he is a pro bber with 100+ kg of lean muscles.

Even now, I feel very bad in front of women taller than me for more than 3-4 cm or women at the same height at me who are way taller than me with heels.
Thats why I still feel short many times when I go out at night when many women wear massive heels and are at the same height with me or many times a lot taller.
I don't feel short even next to men over 1.90 due to my mass but for some reason I feel very weird-bad with tall women, even if they are on heels. Maybe because even short women are judgemental about men's height so a tall women would want a man at least as tall as her and it is logical.
The weird is for an 1.60 woman to find an 1.75 man short for her, not for a 1.77 woman to find that man short for her.

Bruce Wayne

A 5.6 man will look ridiculous with a 5.9-10 woman.
The only way to look good is if he is very rich and literally noone will judge him even if he had 3 women at the same time or if he is a pro bber with 100+ kg of lean muscles.

A 5.6 man will look ridiculous as a pro BBer as well. LOL

"Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom."

Body Builder

A 5.6 man will look ridiculous as a pro BBer as well. LOL
Tell that to 2008 mr Olympia Dexter Jackson (5.65), to the 7 times 212.olympia winner Flex Lewis (5.5), to the legend Lee Priest (5.4) and many many more.
5.6 is a good height for bbing, believe it or not. Not ideal but still much better than everyrhing over 5.11.

Bruce Wayne

Tell that to 2008 mr Olympia Dexter Jackson (5.65), to the 7 times 212.olympia winner Flex Lewis (5.5), to the legend Lee Priest (5.4) and many many more.
5.6 is a good height for bbing, believe it or not. Not ideal but still much better than everyrhing over 5.11.

I wasn't talking about winning bodybuilding contests. I thought we were talking about short guys and tall women.

This kind of physiques would easily repulse women, let alone with 5'4"-5'5" height.

Body Builder

I wasn't talking about winning bodybuilding contests. I thought we were talking about short guys and tall women.

This kind of physiques would easily repulse women, let alone with 5'4"-5'5" height.

They repulse the majority of women but some women really fall for so muscular guys.

But I haven't talked about what women like but that only a 5.6 man that muscular would look ok next to a 5.10 woman without being ridiculed.
Because if you are that big, few people will judge you as short. Most will be  impressed, even if they don't like these bodies.

Bruce Wayne

Most will be  impressed,

I see.

Well, I'm personally not. Haha

Arrogance

No. Back in high-school I used to hit up on girls 6 inches taller than me. I also had bad acne. All the rejections made me bold
Resignation is my virtue. Like water I ebb and flow. Defeat is simply an addition of time to a sentence I never deserved, but you imposed

Gman23

I’ve seen short guys with tall girls , I’ve even seen fxcking dwarfs have sax with a tall bomb girl... just need the money or have the look tbh. Even having a funny, good, confident personality works sometimes but I have a friend who’s even shorter then me prob 5ft and he had a girlfriend who was taller then him, he don’t look that good but good guy.. his girl was a bomb, he went out for a year or so and then she left him ... my friend even once said height doesn’t matter as she’s taller then me and now his ... but I think he’ll find somone else he don’t look that bad, funny guy he is ...

Bruce Wayne

No. Back in high-school I used to hit up on girls 6 inches taller than me. I also had bad acne. All the rejections made me bold

Shouldn't all those rejections make you feel unworthy instead???

NotSoBigBadBruin

They repulse the majority of women but some women really fall for so muscular guys.

But I haven't talked about what women like but that only a 5.6 man that muscular would look ok next to a 5.10 woman without being ridiculed.
Because if you are that big, few people will judge you as short. Most will be  impressed, even if they don't like these bodies.

I’m impressed and repulsed at the same time. :D But I agree that he would look big even when standing next to a taller guy ... unless that guy is The Dutch Giant.

Arrogance

Shouldn't all those rejections make you feel unworthy instead???

Maybe. I was always weird and different. I always liked to swim against the tide so to speak. And it's like the more people rejected me the more I liked to piss them off by not giving up. It was my way of striking back
Resignation is my virtue. Like water I ebb and flow. Defeat is simply an addition of time to a sentence I never deserved, but you imposed

Arrogance

Speaking of which. Today I was at the supermarket and there were 4 lines. I picked the shortest one and in front of me was a very tall girl. To give you an idea, I am 5'6 and her ass was up to my belly

Harmonica

• Visitor

Speaking of which. Today I was at the supermarket and there were 4 lines. I picked the shortest one and in front of me was a very tall girl. To give you an idea, I am 5'6 and her ass was up to my belly

What is the moral of this story?
Instead of talking, he plays. And when he better play, he talks.

Arrogance

What is the moral of this story?

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I enjoyed it and made eye contact.Too bad she had a boyfriend.(he was shorter than her btw) Other guys would have freaked out or felt inadequate
Going back to the topic. There is no reason a man should feel sxxually unworthy of a woman just because of height difference. It really doesn't mean much to men from a practical point of view since men are stronger anyway. It's just bones. If you can lift her up you should not feel inferior. Only women are obsessed with men's height because for some cave-times reason, they believe a tall men has a better chance of protecting them. 

Body Builder

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I enjoyed it and made eye contact.Too bad she had a boyfriend.(he was shorter than her btw) Other guys would have freaked out or felt inadequate
Going back to the topic. There is no reason a man should feel sxxually unworthy of a woman just because of height difference. It really doesn't mean much to men from a practical point of view since men are stronger anyway. It's just bones. If you can lift her up you should not feel inferior. Only women are obsessed with men's height because for some cave-times reason, they believe a tall men has a better chance of protecting them.
Ιf a woman is not attracted to you,  it is normal to feel inferior to her. Especially when it comes to a masculine trait like height which is generally accepted as many important.

Arrogance

Ιf a woman is not attracted to you,  it is normal to feel inferior to her. Especially when it comes to a masculine trait like height which is generally accepted as many important.
No it's not.It's life. Move on.I'm not gonna feel inferior just because some shallow cunt is not attracted to me. Also if we go by your logic most men should feel inferior since nowdays most girls go after the top 10% men leaving the rest of 90% to do whatever they want.

O_99

Only women are obsessed with men's height because for some cave-times reason, they believe a tall men has a better chance of protecting them.

The taller a man is the higher the chances are that he's stronger.

I'm not gonna feel inferior just because some shallow cunt is not attracted to me.

Oh really? If you're below 5'6 many women won't be attracted to you. All of them are shallow cunts?
No.
Looking for an alternative.

ZUCC420

The taller a man is the higher the chances are that he's stronger.

Oh really? If you're below 5'6 many women won't be attracted to you. All of them are shallow cunts?
No.

Why even bother arguing with someone who consciously decided to typeout their username as "Arrogance"? lol

Body Builder

No it's not.It's life. Move on.I'm not gonna feel inferior just because some shallow cunt is not attracted to me. Also if we go by your logic most men should feel inferior since nowdays most girls go after the top 10% men leaving the rest of 90% to do whatever they want.
Yes, these men are inferior sxxually. And so does the vast majority of short men.
If the 90% of women reject you for your apperance, yes you would feel sxxually unworthy. Not unworthy generally but sxxually.

Personally, fat women repulse me completely. Am I shallow fir that? No, I may be for many other things but not for finding an obese woman most of the times unattractive.
The same happens with a woman and a short man, especially when we talk about a tall 5.10 woman who is normal to don't like a man 3 inches shorter.
Shallow is a woman who says that she won't date any man shorter than 6ft like the same would happen if a man said he won't date any girl that don't look like Pamela Anderson (when she was young), not a woman who doesn't. like a 5.5 man or a man who.doesn't like an 100kg woman.

Arrogance

Shallow or not, I'm not gonna feel inferior even if the whole world hates me. Maybe that's why I picked the username ''Arrogance". That's for you zuc. Go nazi all you want with your superior and inferior bul$#it  . I'm done here. Heil LL

Ascending

I have had quite a lot of experience with taller girls.  I was 5'6 before LL and interestingly because taller girls are intimidating to most men - I found these girls were surprisingly easier to date then many short girls who will only go out with taller guys.  Maybe there is some unconscious equalizing genetic selection at play both on the part of short girls to ensure that their children don't go on a downward spiral of ever shortness and similarly on the part of tall girls to ensure that their children don't end up too tall.

Anyway in my experience tall girls look fantastic both with and without clothes - way better than short girls.  I had no problem with them being tall or any psychological hang ups at home or in bed.  However, I felt really self conscious outside in public and I had to deny them wearing high heels.  I felt less manly walking with them in public and I didn't even like holding their hand.  This was all on me and not their fault at all.

ZUCC420

Shallow or not, I'm not gonna feel inferior even if the whole world hates me. Maybe that's why I picked the username ''Arrogance". That's for you zuc. Go nazi all you want with your superior and inferior bul$#it  . I'm done here. Heil LL

Only an inferior being can be seen roaming around in obscure fringe surgical forums such as LL, also obviously an inferior being would deny being inferior but the whole world can see that.

I guess in this case it's fair to say wilful ignorance is bliss/delusion?

Bruce Wayne

I have had quite a lot of experience with taller girls.

How tall were some of your tallest girls?

Anyway in my experience tall girls look fantastic both with and without clothes - way better than short girls.

Depends on how tall. I personally think the best height for women are 5'6"-5'8" with 5'4"-5'5" being an ok range and 5'9"-5'10" is the cutoff before their height starts to be a serious drawback.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up