Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 177.5 cm and unhappy with my height  (Read 9491 times)

IwannaBeTaller

Re: 177.5 cm and unhappy with my height
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2019, 10:19:42 AM »

I’m happy to have that height, and my doctor told me that was my trending height. But I ended up not having that height because of allowed my environmental factors to control me: stress late nights with computer and whole wack of stuff.

This is wrong.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

short

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2019, 11:45:48 AM »

shallowsociety

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2019, 09:44:25 PM »

I’m happy to have that height, and my doctor told me that was my trending height. But I ended up not having that height because of allowed my environmental factors to control me: stress late nights with computer and whole wack of stuff.

lol

Sanity

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2019, 09:52:10 AM »

I’m about 5’9.5 inches, broad shoulders (39 inch wide), 30 inch seam legs, so I’d like to hit 6 feet aka 3 inches.

So here I am... in this forum, look for answers.

Bottom line I want to be my best self. And I can’t wait to get my femurs lengthened to hit 6 feet.

Do it for yourself, and don’t do it for others.

Go for it!

u couldnt hav lost tht much. enviornmental factors only play small role maybe 10-15%. the rest is genetics. the loss due to enviornmental factors would usually be 3-4cm max.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

lonelywolf881

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2020, 08:50:46 AM »

hello, i am still here and still considering Limbs Lenghtening.
It is not an obsession since i can live "ok" even at my height. But i often see taller people around me and i feel like I really would like to be taller, even just 3 cm more. I also have dated some women in the last months/ years and I have been confirmed, even more than i thought, how height is important to their eyes.  I just spent a week end with a croatian woman (anyway, croats are among the tallest europeans, i know, but it means something anyway) who constantly reminded me that she only dated tall guys (over 185 cm), and how a "short guy" (for her i was short) could not be considered handsome even with a cute face.  This girl was an annoying bitch, I know, with some height obsession, but with ANY girl i have met I have always had this feeling of them workshipping tall guys. This does not mean you do not have a chance if you are an average guy (if you are below average, your chances become much slimmer for my perception), but in that case you lose the big big height bonus and you have to show some other supernatural ability to compensate... like, perfect face, super fit body, charming conversation, a lot of money etc... Also, speaking with other female friends, they have all secretely confirmed me that height is maybe the first thing they notice from a guy after facial aesthethics. I do gym regularly and I never had the impression my fit body impressed them much, or not even close to how a TALL body would do that. If you have average muscles and you are not fat, you are ok for them.

So i know it may sound crazy and i dont need it but i keep thinking this: " i have one life, only one, should i try to live it at the best of my possibilities or just go with what people say it is "ok", just with the idea of avoiding any risk?" for my experience, i know many people who just do what they are supposed to do, get used to what they dont like, and they are extremely unhappy innerly... i am one of those people. I have always tried to accept anything that i could not change and i did not lead a good life. I have never been really happy, i have always been alone, sad, with zero friends, and rejected from most "quality" women. I tried to pursue a career but had to give up on that because a very stupid thing i did which caused me legal problems and so problems with my profession, so i could not even have satisfaction on that field. Anyway i did not like that job so maybe it is a new opportunity. Now i am trying to change career, I have the possibility to have some kind of passive income monthly (i am not rich, just normal) thanks to some properties my family gave me so maybe this is the good and only moment to do this thing, now or never again!
I want to point out that i have gone to psychologist and i felt they were just a waste of money, i do everything i can to lead an active life, i have a girlfriend (now, my first one, even if honestly would never been my choice if i could choose better), i have hobbies, i do not have friends but i have many virtual friends some of them i even met sometimes, also i am 32 now and i am not in an age where "hanging out with friends in the clubs" is really a priority, but just a nice addition.  I will start soon again my acting school and will travel as soon as i can.  So, you see, i am not one of those guys who completely obsess over one only thing (in this case LL). I try to do the best in my life with what  I have. 
My family does not support me, i am completely alone in this, but it has never supported me even in my jaw surgery and the outcome of that was definitely worth it. So why should not it be the same with this?

My question is: which is the surgery which is fastest and safest option? I am thinking to LATN for thighs, at first i read about LATN for lower legs but i read it caused knee pain... other advices?  maybe from "average" guys like me who actually did surgery? i am thinking to go to some russian doctor anyway to save money but being safe
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 09:12:30 AM by lonelywolf881 »

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2020, 09:13:57 AM »

Saving money and having a 'safe' operation is an oxymoron.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2020, 11:40:23 PM »

I feel sorry for your girlfriend. At your age, you should know that physical appearance is not everything. My wife is very attractive, but if she suddenly gained 70 pounds or her face got deformed in an accident or whatever, she’d still be the woman of my dreams. So if you’re dreaming about other girls just because they’re more attractive than your girlfriend, you should split up with her immediately—she deserves better.

But if you really want to do CLL so that you can replace your current girlfriend with a more attractive one, I’d go with internal femurs because that’s probably the safest and fastest option if you’re worried about potential knee problems.

Iron_Man

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2020, 01:33:49 AM »

I don't understand why men continue to date girls who focus on their height. Moreover, if a man is 5'10, most women will not consider him short.
I met many girls and no one ever told me that I was short, although I am 5'8. But if I met a girl criticizing my height, face, body, etc., I would immediately say goodbye to her and delete her phone number. Why continue to communicate with someone who doesn't like the way you look?
I don't see anything wrong with lengthening your legs when you are 5'10 - 5'11 if it makes you more confident, happier and more successful in life. But doing it just because a few stupid girls told you that you are short (when you are about average) is ridiculous
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 01:58:33 AM by Iron_Man »

Singapore

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2020, 09:26:57 AM »

If you live in a Caucasian dominant population, then it is quite normal to feel short sometimes even at that height. I am more or less the same height as you after the surgery so I could understand this feeling. I feel quite average compared to other ethnicity ( Asian, Indians, Arabs...) but still feel a bit short compared to the caucasians. Especially when you enter the elevator and everyone is 6'1 and above :)) Fortunately, I am not caucasian, so I do not have this pressure to compare my height to theirs. If you live in a big city with a diverse population, I think 1m77.5 or 5'10 is a spot on average height even for young people. Sweet spot would be 1m80-1m85 though.

HeightGain

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2020, 10:00:51 AM »

If you like in a rich white area in US/Northern Europe then 183cm is about average. Some very affluent areas it is higher than this. Poorer area with different demographics is a lot less.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up