Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Inducing keloid scarification on foot plant can literally make you taller  (Read 289 times)

EmptyCorridors

• Visitor

IDK if anyone has already came with this up before but, keloids are a type of overgrown tissue in response of trauma in skin, its basically collagen and many people have them as result of skin trauma. Many artists nowdays use the body healing mechanism to induce certain types of raised scarring in a controlled manner to create a type of scar "tattoo", which means, that, creating a relatively controlled scar tissue is possible. Many tribes also do that. Keloids can be aesthetically unpleasant but i cant imagine this having a negative aesthetic aspect on ones sole feet.

Keloids can range in size from smaller than an inch to 12 inches or more. My point discuss with this is that, if it could be somehow be created a controlled scar enviroment to the feet sole, it would be possible to gain around 1-2 inches inducing keloids on that area. They should be linear and follow the same pattern in size/height and thats the most difficult part, but i dont think thats isnt possible to achieve at all
Plus, keloids can be removed and "traded" to linear scars

I know this can maybe sound stupid. But remember, the idea of paying thousands to break your leg and using fixators for months without even being able to walk and taking risk of nerve damage/being crippled to gain few inches sound stupid to majority of people too.

Keloids are easy to induce, cheap, and way easier to "treat" if anything goes wrong.

This hasnt been discussed before?

random Keloid photo:

https://media.sciencephoto.com/image/m3320104/800wm

example of scarification tattoo:

https://cf.girlsaskguys.com/q1867673/e1f3272c-e1e4-4fb0-b2d0-f6a792ab70db.jpg

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member

Way to think outside the box, but I'm pretty sure this will not work at all.  The long-term results of those scarification tattoos are unpredictable due to the volatile nature of keloids.  The artist has to cut and hope for the best.  And they are not very thick, so nobody would even notice a change in height.  And the feet would be prone to superficial skin injury and infection.  After LL you are left with a healthy bone; we can't say the same for keloided feet. :o

EmptyCorridors

• Visitor

I dont want to compare something that just came up to my mind now with LL at all, im sorry if thats sound my intention. LL is the only proven method that can increase one's height, and up to even 5-6 inches.

Just want to point into something that can have a real potention to increase height to be discussed
Pages: [1]   Go Up