Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 14cm lengthening mockup proportion, what is your opinion  (Read 2562 times)

exceeding2meters

14cm lengthening mockup proportion, what is your opinion
« on: October 11, 2020, 10:13:55 PM »

https://imgur.com/a/NPWomoK

I got a professional on fivver to do it, I gave him my height and asked him to lengthen 8cm femurs and 6cm tibias, and of course asked him to not lengthen torso and arms. I feel like I look surprisingly proportional. What do you guys think?
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

deletedaccount

Re: 14cm lengthening mockup proportion, what is your opinion
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 10:51:13 PM »

Looks very good
Not something I can pull off  :(

Bruno Mars

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 11:59:26 PM »

Your arms look way too short to be honest.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 12:09:04 AM »

Arm length looks ok to me.

I am concerned though that he did not actually lengthen me 14cm. When I compare with this old post limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2905.0 on the after picture he is standing a lot taller.

I have no clue how to confirm if he lengthened me 14cm

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 01:10:58 AM »

No one gives a fùck about arm length besides sad LLers like us and bruno "I'll catch a grenade for ya" Mars. Not a single person will notice this shít. Except you.

You look fine

U can confirm by using a computer ruler. Measure the height gained on head. Divide by the computer height of whole body of old body on computer. Now make sure that fraction is the same as 14/old height
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Bruno Mars

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 03:51:26 AM »

Sure, no one cares about it until you stand next to someone who is 14 cm taller than you naturally and you realize what a freak you are. Not to mentioned about the certain long term damage cause by lengthen 14 cm.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 04:49:05 AM »

Sure, no one cares about it until you stand next to someone who is 14 cm taller than you naturally and you realize what a freak you are. Not to mentioned about the certain long term damage cause by lengthen 14 cm.

How to change height neurosis into Proportion neurosis

God kill my áss. Fück this shít

User requested self-ban.

simple

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2020, 05:44:05 AM »

14 cm is alot. your height looks good on the picture. but it looks too good to be true. in reality 14 cm is alot and any proportional person with 14 cm will look unproportional. the pic does not look accurate to me. i would double check
not sure if 5 cm is worth it.
"Secure men can date tall women.. just saying'" - tweet from Helen Yee

exceeding2meters

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2020, 07:27:47 AM »

No one gives a fùck about arm length besides sad LLers like us and bruno "I'll catch a grenade for ya" Mars. Not a single person will notice this shít. Except you.

You look fine

U can confirm by using a computer ruler. Measure the height gained on head. Divide by the computer height of whole body of old body on computer. Now make sure that fraction is the same as 14/old height

I followed your instructions. He has lengthened me 130 pixels and to get the fraction 14/old height he should have lengthened me 178. By my calculations each pixel is 12 cm, so then he has lengthened me only 10cm and not 14cm, which would explain the proportionality.

Still not bad though, I'd take 174 gladly even if 178 is not feasible.

Bruno Mars

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2020, 08:12:17 AM »

I followed your instructions. He has lengthened me 130 pixels and to get the fraction 14/old height he should have lengthened me 178. By my calculations each pixel is 12 cm, so then he has lengthened me only 10cm and not 14cm, which would explain the proportionality.

Still not bad though, I'd take 174 gladly even if 178 is not feasible.

Even 10 cm is a lots for one segment. Nobody in their right mind would do that amount of lengthening even in femurs. You would need 2 surgeries if you want to get 10 cm

exceeding2meters

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2020, 08:17:45 AM »

That's for sure, but I can do 6cm fem and 4cm tib, which is what he did in the mockup after all. Or just do 8cm femurs and call it a day but I don't know if I would be happy at 172 / 5'8

Bruno Mars

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2020, 08:25:20 AM »

That's for sure, but I can do 6cm fem and 4cm tib, which is what he did in the mockup after all. Or just do 8cm femurs and call it a day but I don't know if I would be happy at 172 / 5'8

yeah, its a tough call. 1m74/1m75 will get you closer to the average height for sure, but 2 surgeries also mean more time to recover + money...
Maybe you can do your femurs first, then make a decision!? If money is not a problem, then go for 2 man. Its much better in term of proportion. And if you do it with stryde, then time for recovery will be shorter.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2020, 11:22:46 AM »

The mock-up looks amazing! 👌🏻 Yes, your arms look a bit short, but most people won’t notice.

Hatch

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2020, 11:55:44 AM »

Even hands are 100% fine. I have seen so many people whose proportions are even more "disproportionate". Especially many youths (probably because no muscles yet) look like they are just legs. And no one still cares.

Iron_Man

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2020, 03:12:54 PM »

I think your mockup is less than 14 cm. My version looks like this - https://imgur.com/a/3qXUO1W
1. Orig
2. +8 fem
3. +8 fem +6 tib

exceeding2meters

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2020, 03:15:34 PM »

I think your mockup is less than 14 cm. My version looks like this - https://imgur.com/a/3qXUO1W
1. Orig
2. +8 fem
3. +8 fem +6 tib

You are the best, thank you so much for putting the effort! Really appreciate it!

I like both only fem as well as fem + tibia, what do you guys think?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2020, 03:24:35 PM »

Thank you Iron Man as always. Probably the mister should pay you like he did with his scamming 10cm fiverr dude.

And yeah man, femur and femur+tibs look very fine. I personally like femur+ tib the most.

NO ONE GIVES A FÜCK ABOUT ARM LENGTH UNLESS UR LITERALLY ACHONDROPLASIA ARM PROPORTIONS. SO IGNORE THE HATERS

Don't let some nazi tell you random SHÏT  otherwise. You look absolutely fine in ironically the latter two. Now the original, the natural proportions looks like the worse. Haha.

User requested self-ban.

Iron_Man

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2020, 03:30:03 PM »

Glad to help you. Your first mockup, I think, looks like 9 cm

exceeding2meters

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2020, 03:33:21 PM »

Glad to help you. Your first mockup, I think, looks like 9 cm

Thank you so much!

exceeding2meters

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2020, 03:34:43 PM »

Thank you Iron Man as always. Probably the mister should pay you like he did with his scamming 10cm fiverr dude.

And yeah man, femur and femur+tibs look very fine. I personally like femur+ tib the most.

NO ONE GIVES A FÜCK ABOUT ARM LENGTH UNLESS UR LITERALLY ACHONDROPLASIA ARM PROPORTIONS. SO IGNORE THE HATERS

Don't let some nazi tell you random SHÏT  otherwise. You look absolutely fine in ironically the latter two. Now the original, the natural proportions looks like the worse. Haha.

Thanks my friend, it is very encouraging what you say. Although arms do look a bit short and legs might be a bit "stilty", I think the benefit of +14cm far outweigh any negative result in proportions.

Different opinions are welcome as well!

Hagane

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2020, 07:26:11 PM »

this
even paley assayag and rozzie all say this, everyone do yourself a favor and stop fixating on arms, you will only end up poisoning your mind

op your arms look perfectly fine if you had jsut shown me the edited ver i would not have suspected a thing!
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

exceeding2meters

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2020, 07:44:32 PM »

this
even paley assayag and rozzie all say this, everyone do yourself a favor and stop fixating on arms, you will only end up poisoning your mind

op your arms look perfectly fine if you had jsut shown me the edited ver i would not have suspected a thing!

Hi friend, are you referrring to the original one I posted (the incorrect one) or the one by Iron_Man?

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2020, 09:06:32 PM »

I’d still aim for 12 cm (8 + 4), not because of proportions but to lower the risk of complications.

Hagane

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2020, 10:26:42 PM »

Hi friend, are you referrring to the original one I posted (the incorrect one) or the one by Iron_Man?

ah at the time i only saw your initial one.
after reviewing ironmans: your arms still look perfectly proportional!
gained  55.55mm

exceeding2meters

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2020, 11:22:20 PM »

ah at the time i only saw your initial one.
after reviewing ironmans: your arms still look perfectly proportional!

Thank you so much friend, it is very encouraging to know that my dream of 178 is at least theoretically possible.

Bruno Mars

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2020, 11:39:24 PM »

Thank you so much friend, it is very encouraging to know that my dream of 178 is at least theoretically possible.

These people are trying to poison your mind that 14 cm (even with 2 different surgeries) is a healthy amount of lengthening. I think you should do 8 (femurs) + 6 (tibs) or 5 (femurs) + 5 (tibs).

Even 0.5 cm over your limit might cause a tremendous affect on your recovery because you do not know how your soft tissue will react to this kind of lengthening. These people are being delusional because they are convincing themselves that they can do a huge amount too. Ask any L veterans like Sweden, and you will know what happened to your body when you cross 5 cm on your tibs.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 12:57:51 AM by Bruno Mars »

exceeding2meters

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2020, 11:51:05 PM »

These people are trying to poison your mind that 14 cm (even with 2 different surgeries) is a healthy amount of lengthening. I think you should do 8 (femurs) + 6 (tibs) or 5 (femurs) + 5 (tibs).

Even 0.5 cm over your limit might cause a tremendous affect on your recovery because you do not know how your soft tissue will react to this kind of lengthening. These people are being delusional because they are convincing themselves that they can do a huge amount too. Ask any L veterans like Sweden, and you will know what happened to your body when you cross 5 cm on your tibs.

Hi friend, you mention 8 femurs + 6 tibs, that's what I am talking about as well.

Doing this is surgery is in itself dangerous. Obviously lengthening too much is exponentially riskier. I just know that Giotikas allows for 8cm femur and 6cm tibias assuming everything goes well (that's what he has commented in one of his videos on youtube), and I just wanted to know if theoretically I would be able to pull this off (meaning I would not look like an alien)

I don't know much about Sweden, but afaik he did 7.5 cm on tibias with Ilizarov method. From 6cm to 7.5cm that is a big increase. Perhaps 6cm is also terrible, perhaps it can be tolerated by a selected few, I don't know. Maybe with TSF instead of traditional Ilizarov or even better with Stryde 6cm is more realistic?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2020, 12:08:25 AM »

I wud do 7+4, with the logic being one cm less than the "limit" for each segment. 11cm increase, and still get you to 175.

I will not recommend doing more than 5cm on Tibias, unless they were a year apart. The tibia just simply cannot take much. U stretch the Achilles way too much.

Like bruno "uptown funk you wink" mars said, even a small increase of 0.5cm on Tibia can really push you over the top and fück you up. Under 5cm tibia plz

User requested self-ban.

Hagane

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2020, 12:16:09 AM »

no i agree that 14 is quite a load on the soft tissues, and that the amounts you recommend are smart.
my point was simply that his arms looked ok because they were proportional to his torso
gained  55.55mm

Hagane

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2020, 12:17:34 AM »

as ghkid said it would be much safer to lengthen one segment at a time with at least a year in between to maximise his body's ability to lengthen
gained  55.55mm

Bruno Mars

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2020, 12:53:52 AM »

1 inch of height is not noticeable. So at 1m75, you will be almost in the range of those who are around 1m73-1m78. I do not see any difference in this group of people standing at 1m74/75. The difference is getting more noticeable at 2 inches or about 5 cm. If you get in good shape, I guarantee you that 1m75 still looks attractive as hell.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up