Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LON Femur with wannabetaller  (Read 1407 times)

Among us

LON Femur with wannabetaller
« on: June 18, 2023, 03:00:50 PM »

Starting height:172
Goal Height: 179
Company: WannaBetaller
Doctor: Dr. Yunus Oc
Current lengthening completed so far:4cm
Daily lengthening: 1mm

I will be updating my journey here soon but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

BestOfLuck

Re: LON Femur with wannabetaller
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2023, 06:03:52 PM »

Starting height:172

I will be updating my journey here soon but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

If you dont mind me asking, Why did you wait so long to start a diary?

Among us

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2023, 06:18:33 AM »

I had one on Reddit but the community went private now I can't access it. Then I come to the conclusion this site is better to write on due to being dedicated to limb lengthening anyway also want to share my experience so people are better educated and confident in making decisions about getting the surgey.

Stubborn Knucklehead

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2023, 06:20:56 PM »

noone cares about your turkish butchers, gtfo

Look at this guy 🤡
Height: 166cm (5'5.5") -> 175m (5'9")
Surgery Date: May 18th 2023 | Removal: August 9th 2023

Among us

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2023, 01:30:37 AM »

Starting height:171

I am making a day or week-by-week post to document my progress and experience and also to answer questions for people who are curious about the surgery.

Day of surgery to Day 5

I will start my post from when I was waking up from surgery and I will call this day 1 of my experience. I have chosen to get the LON (Lengthening over nails) on the femor and hoping to gain 8cm. I am currently around 171cm. Waking up from surgery as you can expect the pain is very intense and I would say I have a high threshold. They give you this button that is hooked up to a strong pain killer and it will let you click it every so often for the first 3 hours the pain was pretty terrible one of the worst pains a human can feel but after every hour and every time you click that button the pain gets less and less until about the 4 hour mark and then you are completely pain free Over the next few days you can expect to take a little walk every day with a walker you feel like a 90 year old man no flexibility or strength is in your legs anymore and needs to be re-learnt you walk slowly and everything is stiff. Also expect nurses and doctors to check on you every day even in the middle of the night they will come in to change ivs and inject you with things and change bandages and dressings etc. You will have caretakerer for the time spent in the hospital as well to help and translate where needed.

Day 5 -6
After being discharged from the hospital you are taken to a hotel where this will be your home for the next 3 months as everything is done here including things like x rays, rehab and just daily tasks. You will have you your care taker for one more night and then if needed further may need to pay more. But I found I was okay and was happy to finally have some time by myself.

Week 1 of lengthening
(Turning every 6 hours for 1mm a day)
In the first week I found the biggest problem was just doing rehab because as you can expect your muscles are stiff and it hurts when doing these exercises but the pain isn't that bad maybe like a 3/10. You have 5 sessions a week and they say you should be doing more outside of that too. Doing certain tasks is a lot harder in the first week but becomes easier with every week. You will also meet the other patients and the consulting people who is there to help you they manage things like food and products you need for you daily life. I found everyone to be above standard very respectable and easy to get along with.

Week 2
This week was my worst so far due to sleep problems very hard to get to sleep and if I did maximum I could get was 2 before waking up with leg pain and stiffness. The physical sessions came a lot easier next to no pain really but movement is still restricted alot. At the moment I'm taking only over the counter medications which helps a little but not much you also take a daily vitamin tablet and small dose of a aspirin I think for blood thinnng.  But if you ask the doctor/nurse at the hotel they can give you things like stronger pain killers and sleeping tablets etc... Which some other patients take.

Week 3
This week I'm currently on I have the least amount of pain but still pain definitely at nighttime. But my sleep is improving getting about 6 hours now. Feel more refreshed and more social. I can move and do more things like I can wash my hair without worrying about hurting myself. I do find some days the pain is like a 6/10 and it comes and goes throughout the day and night. Some tasks like changing clothes and getting in and out off the wheelchair is coming a lot easier to do but still a bit of a struggle. Also I got my first tight muscle but it was identified and with some extra exercises is now a lot better my pain and sleep at night is getting heaps better now as well can sleep for hours at a time with little stiffness when waking up.

Week 4. This week next to no pain just a little bit from time to time no tight muscles flexibility is good and most tasks is now easy. I had a little bit of pin site pain which made changing my dressings sensitive but that's about it. I am starting to feel taller when I stand up I'm about 2.5cm to 3cm taller at this point.

Week 5. Haven't used a pain killer for a while now virtually no pain. Physical sessions been pretty easy. Sleeping is becoming more enjoyable. When I wake up I'm still stiff and need to move around a little bit to feel okay. My energy levels and motivation has returned about 70%  enough to go to gym and or socialize.

Among us

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2023, 01:38:01 AM »

Week 6 -8
I found during this time is where my walk has changed and my muscles are starting to feel weaker but things like physical therapy is starting to get a little harder and more painful but nothing too much. During week 8 my pain levels increased as well as pin site pain and stiffness I took 2 painkillers over a course off 1 week so nothing to bad at the moment.

Sigma

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2023, 09:12:12 PM »

Where are your pictures and videos? Classic ad diary. Stay away from this company they have crippled a lot of people.
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.

Stubborn Knucklehead

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2023, 04:02:43 PM »

Where are your pictures and videos? Classic ad diary. Stay away from this company they have crippled a lot of people.

This dude is legit, I’m at the same clinic. Not everyone wants to post media due to privacy reasons or other personal reasons. But feel free to check out the media I’ve posted.

Among us

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2023, 09:03:39 AM »

Week 9.
I'm getting close to the end now should only have 25 days left. Things I have noticed I'm losing quite a bit of flexibility in my legs and my muscles feel weaker and pain has increased by a little also pin pain is more common this week. I'm getting sore knees mostly at night time as well and my walking is becoming harder as well. Hard to sleep with my legs out which isn't helping my hamstrings. I been told probably will get worse from here so I'm just waiting for it and trying to stretch 4-6 times a day to avoid excess pain. I'm taking 2 vitamin tablets day and night and aspirin once a day. Overall still positive and just waiting for removal.

Among us

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2023, 03:45:45 PM »

Week 10
Currently 6.4cm only 5 -10 days to go depending on when I feel like stopping. I'm getting quite a bit of pain from knee pain, tendon pain and muscle pain due to the stiffness most of it at night but still manageable with over the counter painkillers. I'm stretching 4 to 5 times a day focusing on knee extension manly due to they won't do removal if it's like 15 to 20 degrees mines roughly 5 degrees maybe ten when my muscles are hard. Recommend to anyone if you are planning to do this surgery and would like it to be easier stretching months before is a must and make sure you get crazy flexible.

From my removal stage I will post x rays so people can see my healing and what supplements and exercises I am doing.

Stubborn Knucklehead

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2023, 05:46:17 AM »

You’re in the home stretch finish strong king 👑

Among us

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2023, 05:38:43 AM »

Device Removal. (7cm gained) ending height 178.5cm.

In the first week of device removal, the first hour after waking up from surgery was the most painful hour I experienced during my entire LL journey. The pain
lasted for over an hour, but as soon as the nurse administered painkillers through my IV, it
was reduced to almost nothing within two minutes and stayed low for the rest of the day
and night I was in the hospital. The feeling of having the devices removed from my legs was joyous, and I had the best sleep I had in months.

As the week progressed, I felt weak and was tired most of the time for the first five days however, with each passing days. my muscles became relaxed and I regained my flexibility to a good extent.

During my second week i started with the walker for at least one hour everyday legs and back straightened out even more, and felt I stronger every
day. My wounds healing quickly, and I was hoping the
nurse would let me swim soon, as it was something I had missed back home. I will post my before and after one month x ray pictures soon to show how my consoldation is doing.

Stubborn Knucklehead

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2023, 08:42:21 AM »

Congratulations, you’re no longer a short king, you’re just a king 👑 😎

I’ll be joining you soon
Pages: [1]   Go Up