Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will LL ever become mainstream?  (Read 1168 times)

exceeding2meters

Will LL ever become mainstream?
« on: October 13, 2020, 08:20:48 PM »

What do you guys think, will LL eventually become so well known that even every other average guy will do it? And then women will be on the lookout if a guy did it?

It is just this summer that Debiparshad started advertising this on YouTube. I am concerned that in a few years everyone will know it and they will render our effort useless.
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

BelowTheMean

Re: Will LL ever become mainstream?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 09:30:03 PM »

Have you seen how many views media on LL gets? I doubt many people know about it, and even if they do if they're not planning on doing it, then they won't think about how it impacts proportions and won't even know what to look for. Couple that with people having naturally long legs and I highly doubt anyone will be able to tell. Besides, the cost is what prohibits most people from doing it, especially in the US. Considering what the average American has saved for retirement I don't think any average person is going to get this done unless they go out of the country.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

simple

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 10:03:53 PM »

yea im also worried about many people hearing about this and then it could lead to many sorts of problems. Girls will be aware of it, people might ridiculous this as a general opinion on this procedure and other things. Its better if doctors dont advertise this surgery.
not sure if 5 cm is worth it.
"Secure men can date tall women.. just saying'" - tweet from Helen Yee

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 12:02:25 AM »

yea im also worried about many people hearing about this and then it could lead to many sorts of problems. Girls will be aware of it, people might ridiculous this as a general opinion on this procedure and other things. Its better if doctors dont advertise this surgery.

Y u copy me sexy in signature
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

simple

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2020, 12:05:21 AM »

bc your signature is sexxy boy

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2020, 12:08:23 AM »

bc your signature is sxxxy boy

Oh séxy as fück.

If you're "simple," then I'm "hard" if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

User requested self-ban.

simple

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2020, 12:10:20 AM »

any time i look you are always online my boy. what the hell do you do here for so many hours???? no life much? lol jk

your new signature doesnt make sense btw

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2020, 12:23:44 AM »

any time i look you are always online my boy. what the hell do you do here for so many hours???? no life much? lol jk

your new signature doesnt make sense btw

It's like heroin. I can't stop coming back here. I do have no life you ain't wrong.

I'm trying to trigger a mod and say bad word to get banned temporarily so i.stop coming. Logging out doesn't work for me hahaaha next 10 minutes I come back. One of the mods actually can't ban ppl so I am upset.

User requested self-ban.

simple

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2020, 02:50:12 AM »

I feel you ghkid2019.

Highest

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2020, 06:53:27 AM »

As someone said earlier the last thing short men want is for limb lengthening to become more affordable and mainstream. The average height for this surgery has been increasing and if popularity keeps increasing men around 165cm will have no chance once men who are around 175cm start to get this surgery and then the very short are back to square one.

Additionally proportions would be more heavily scrutinized making it harder to get away with more substantial lengthening without being called out.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2020, 07:55:49 AM »

There is a video from Inside Edition with 1 million views. Again by Debiparshad. Somebody tell this man to stop advertising this surgery on TV. >:( >:(

I just hope that even if it becomes mainstream, average people will think that only nutcases would do it and thus not suspect if your behavior is normal otherwise.
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

Body Builder

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2020, 01:10:19 PM »

As someone said earlier the last thing short men want is for limb lengthening to become more affordable and mainstream. The average height for this surgery has been increasing and if popularity keeps increasing men around 165cm will have no chance once men who are around 175cm start to get this surgery and then the very short are back to square one.

Additionally proportions would be more heavily scrutinized making it harder to get away with more substantial lengthening without being called out.
Men that are average height or taller won't do LL because it will become more mainstream as people with straight noses won't do nosejobs.
LL is a very invasive and risky surgery, by far the most hard cosmetic surgery and almost noone will ever do it if they are not very determined that it will change their lives.
Most average and taller than average height people never think about their heights (and they have no reason to do so) so of course they won't something so invasive for no reason.

For all these reasons and also for the massive amount of money that LL wants to do it internally (because Ilizarovs are more than 50 years out there and if they haven't become mainstream after so many years of course they will never become), it will remain a surgery only for some very determined men that will really benefit from that extra height and veey few nutshells of taller than average height who are just mentally ill and obsessed like some women have breast implants of 1500cc and look terrible.
LL will never become mainstream unless you can adjust your height with one pill or something as easy as that.
But not by breaking your bones which will be the only way to increase your height for still many many decades.

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2020, 01:35:34 PM »

Not mainstream but it will certainly become more popular, because we're going backwards, and height is becoming a more and more important characteristic for men.

But not by breaking your bones which will be the only way to increase your height for still many many decades.
Write it a few more times.
Looking for an alternative.

Body Builder

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2020, 06:04:02 PM »

Not mainstream but it will certainly become more popular, because we're going backwards, and height is becoming a more and more important characteristic for men.
Write it a few more times.
I will, because it it the truth, no matter what some naive kids like you believe or some others who talk about some bs like lsjl (don't know the exact name) to maybe gain 2cm in 10 years if they train everyday.
All these are jokes and scams and some delusionals like you believe in them.
Thats pathetic.

AnotherShorty

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2020, 08:16:20 PM »

This should get popular, so we will have more case studies... watching a video is one thing and getting this done on yourself is another... here is a video I found where a doc from Egypt discussed on CLL... he has 37 years of experience

WE NEED TO MORE ADVANCEMENTS...

regards
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 08:36:49 PM by AnotherShorty »
We need advancements in LL, and I need money, time, strength and opportunity !!

F_99

• Height Communist
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2020, 10:31:56 AM »

I will, because it it the truth

A random internet prediction by a close minded self-called bodybuilder
is the truth? "Many many decades" ago distraction osteogenesis or G.A. didn't exist.

no matter what some naive kids like you believe or some others who talk about some bs like lsjl (don't know the exact name) to maybe gain 2cm in 10 years if they train everyday.
All these are jokes and scams and some delusionals like you believe in them.

Oh yeah totally
The problem is that this joint loading method most likely doesn't do sh*t. We need to focus on other alternatives.
Looking for an alternative.

Body Builder

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2020, 12:12:14 AM »

A random internet prediction by a close minded self-called bodybuilder is the truth? "Many many decades" ago distraction osteogenesis or G.A. didn't exist.

Oh yeah totally
I am an amateur bber with 47cm arms, more than 120cm back perimeter and 12% bofy fat.
So yes, I can call myself as an amateur bber as I work out for 15years and my physique is more muscular than at least 98% of men.
I  am no way a pro because I don't get roids, but still I have a good psysique, believe it or not.

Also, LL exists for about 60 years. Which are many decades.

And finally, I don't care if you want to wait till you become an old man to see if there will be anotjer way to get taller.
Life is too short and I did my surgery at 23 and I wish to have done it even younger because being short makes your life not as happy as it could have been.
And if I had plenty of money I may have done another one LL now that I am still young because I truly believe that nothing will change and because LL is relatively safe if you take the necessary measurements (good doctor, not too much lengthening etc).
But who knows, maybe I am wrong. But even if I do, I still changed my height. If you are wrong you would have lived your life with a bad height (for you at least) waiting for nothing.

Astronomy

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2020, 04:17:47 PM »

Well let's define what can become a mainstream at first:
1.It's beneficial(it's bulls**t but it's the most important one).
2.It's cheap(about cost)and fast(about time).
3.It's available everywhere.
4.It's perfectly safe.
5.It's of no bad gossips

So far.LL can only defer to the first point.But I think the rest are just about development s**t.
So it will but it will take lllllllllloooooooooooooonggggggggggggg time.

Jellakaop

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2020, 04:03:39 PM »

Yes, I think it gradually grow with each year. Cosmetic surgery in general has become less and less stigma year on year.
Pages: [1]   Go Up