Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hiding LL from government?  (Read 1306 times)

ape

Hiding LL from government?
« on: October 21, 2020, 08:27:47 AM »

If you ever want to work in the FBI or anything high on the federal chain, mental health will be assessed. Obviously someone who has to do LL will not be deemed mentally stable by most people. If there a way to hide LL from the government?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Hiding LL from government?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 01:54:55 PM »

Yeah, don't tell anyone about it.

Body Builder

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 02:02:31 PM »

If you ever want to work in the FBI or anything high on the federal chain, mental health will be assessed. Obviously someone who has to do LL will not be deemed mentally stable by most people. If there a way to hide LL from the government?
If a woman does a boobjob is mentally unstable?
No, unless she puts 1000cc of silicone implants.

At the same time, a short or average man is not mentally unstable when does LL unless we talk about a 6ft man who did 3inches LL to become 6.3.

So, if FBI and all these craps believe that an LLer is mentally unstable then there is no reason to work there because it will be full of retarded people who can't understand the difference between wanting to become normal and being mentally unstable while doing extreme surgeries when you were already normal.

las vegas baby

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 02:40:48 PM »

leg length surgery is considered extreme and is therefore a mental illness to have such a desparate wish to become taller because the procedure is brutal.

Thats why I feel happy that newer surgeons are promoting this surgery as "normal" like Debiparshad and Mahboubian.

Anyone i talk to in life about this surgery and show them the videos of top surgeons a common response I hear is "oh yea? if its safe and easy then why aren't the surgeons doing it on themselves?"

thats why I think this procedure will become normal when leg length surgeons start getting it done on themselves. or someone closely involved in the business. How can so many people be associated with the business (doctors, hospital owners, nail companies, and so on) know the inner details of this and how safe it is, still not want to do it? Being taller especially if your below average is undoubtedly a good thing. Its not a "political correctness" debate like being asian or black. NO ONE proudly states their short height.

to me, this skin in the game of people closely involved in the business of cosmetic leg length surgery (in a GOOD way, not in a bad way) is what defines how "less crazy" it is.

If Ford sold cars and there was not much interest in the 10s of thousands of Ford employees to purchase Ford cars, that should raise some eyebrows.

If an investment scheme promoters did not invest in their own scheme that should raise some eyebrows.

Like that, I think the same with this. Or with any surgery. I do think the day will come when this procedure is "normal" because of stryde.

And for OP , if you wanna hide it so bad dude, what are you going to do with your wife or gf? Do you really want to hide such an important detail of your life from them? Thats more to be worried about. I told my gf once and I kind of think I should not have until I made up mind on the surgery. But there is no way you can do this and live like you never did it and hide it from you're wife.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 02:46:45 PM »

Why is it that you can't hide it from your wife? For sure you can get rid of scars somehow (laser, tattoo etc) or find some excuse for them
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

las vegas baby

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2020, 02:52:47 PM »

Why is it that you can't hide it from your wife? For sure you can get rid of scars somehow (laser, tattoo etc) or find some excuse for them

Its just not right. What if she some how found out later? Its not like you do this all alone. You have to interact with so many people. Not every one is HIPPA compliant LOL. if you go to Paley and stay in there hotel and 5 patients see you and exchange phone numbers do you think your secret is 100% safe? so many people just "know" it.  some of these surgeons nowadays are putting you're pics on social media. one mistake and your out there

Oh and when its done you will be ..... wait for it ...... wait for it ..... wait for it ........ "taller" which people might notice.

so I dont think its a plan to keep it full secret. I could be wrong, I havent done it.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2020, 03:16:44 PM »

I'm sure an organization like the FBI could find out you had leg lengthening if they really wanted to dig deep enough.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Bane

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2020, 03:28:18 PM »

Is getting a liposuction or a nose job a disqualification? If any employer discriminated because of surgery, that is illegal discrimination.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2020, 04:12:11 PM »

Its just not right. What if she some how found out later? Its not like you do this all alone. You have to interact with so many people. Not every one is HIPPA compliant LOL. if you go to Paley and stay in there hotel and 5 patients see you and exchange phone numbers do you think your secret is 100% safe? so many people just "know" it.  some of these surgeons nowadays are putting you're pics on social media. one mistake and your out there

Oh and when its done you will be ..... wait for it ...... wait for it ..... wait for it ........ "taller" which people might notice.

so I dont think its a plan to keep it full secret. I could be wrong, I havent done it.

Probably safest way is to move to another city, but even in the same city it is unlikely to meet random acquaintaces (at least it does not happen to me)

Unless your family or close friends betray you it is unlikely. And even then you could probably make up something.

Good luck telling to a woman you did LL. At best she will think yoh are pathetic and cheating, at worst she will think you a psychiatric ward case and might even go on to tell people.

Bu the way a serious surgeon will not put your pictures on social media without your consent. This is not a joke.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2020, 05:14:57 PM »

Yeah, I'm not telling anyone lol
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

Body Builder

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2020, 05:24:35 PM »

If you start wearing tall elevator shoes and then do internals only with stryde, so you can walk in a few days after surgery, noone would notice the difference.
You could say at the same time you hade an accident and thats why you did a surgery on your legs.

Some of you become very anxious about stupid things like how to cover an LL. I did it on my 23yo, I gained 3 inches, I said I had an accident, I have scars on my tibias from nails and still noone thought I did LL. So stop becoming paranoid about that things, after all the majority of people don't know about LL, especially stryde where you can have something inside your bone, walking from the first weeks and still geting taller.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2020, 06:26:35 PM »

If you start wearing tall elevator shoes and then do internals only with stryde, so you can walk in a few days after surgery, noone would notice the difference.
You could say at the same time you hade an accident and thats why you did a surgery on your legs.

Some of you become very anxious about stupid things like how to cover an LL. I did it on my 23yo, I gained 3 inches, I said I had an accident, I have scars on my tibias from nails and still noone thought I did LL. So stop becoming paranoid about that things, after all the majority of people don't know about LL, especially stryde where you can have something inside your bone, walking from the first weeks and still geting taller.

How bad are your scars Bodybuilder? Have you ever been called out to explain them? I am wondering if there is any sensible excuse as to the summetry of the scars. I know your average person probably will eat any explanation you feed them but am worried about those who are a little sharper.

Apprehensive Finance

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2020, 05:33:28 AM »

Good luck telling to a woman you did LL. At best she will think yoh are pathetic and cheating, at worst she will think you a psychiatric ward case and might even go on to tell people.

Bu the way a serious surgeon will not put your pictures on social media without your consent. This is not a joke.
[/quote]
I understand the concern over telling a potential partner this but if this is someone you think you’re going to spend the rest of your life with I think you should tel them at some point. Obviously this is a serious surgery but if post lengthening you don’t have any serious issues and you look fine I don’t think your partner should hopefully understand. I understand keeping this from someone you don’t have a serious relationship with but if it’s someone you want a future with I think telling them at some point is warranted. If you can’t trust them with this than you should consider whether you’re dating the right person. I also don’t agree with the assertion that we’re fake because we did the surgery. The bone is real and the height is real.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2020, 01:42:38 PM »

I understand the concern over telling a potential partner this but if this is someone you think you’re going to spend the rest of your life with I think you should tel them at some point. Obviously this is a serious surgery but if post lengthening you don’t have any serious issues and you look fine I don’t think your partner should hopefully understand. I understand keeping this from someone you don’t have a serious relationship with but if it’s someone you want a future with I think telling them at some point is warranted. If you can’t trust them with this than you should consider whether you’re dating the right person. I also don’t agree with the assertion that we’re fake because we did the surgery. The bone is real and the height is real.

I guess the right thing to do in this life is to be honest, and in this regard it is "warranted" as you say to tell a future partner.  I wish you good luck. I am willing to bet both my balls that 99.99% of women to whom you will tell you did this will automatically dismiss you - best case - as an "insecure short man with napoleon complex". In fact, I think there is MUCH higher chance that you will find a woman willing to date someone much shorter, than find a woman shorter than you (after LL) willing to date you knowing that you did LL.

Another thing that is right to do in this life is to not mock people for their physical appearance. And yet most women (and I guess a fair amount of men as well) mock us, make up all these kind of theories about how we are short angry men and so goes on the story. So the woman you will date after doing LL is a woman who, had you not done LL, would probably mock and dismiss as you at first sight, maybe she would feel insulted that you even dared to approached her with romantic interest. And yet you for some reason think that you are "obliged" (I say this because you used the word "warranted") to tell a person like this about your procedure. Your call, but I think we don't owe anyone to know about this. It is already unfair that we have to go through all of this misery and risk getting crippled just to be treated like equal humans.

By the way, your height IS fake. You change the length of your limbs but not your genetics. If you have a child, it will get the genetics of your original height, not your artificial height. Part of the reason women don't want short men is for their children to not be short. So in this regard, even if she would not think you are just plain insecure or even a complete madman, she won't be interested anymore because she'll know your articial fake height does not help her children grow taller.

las vegas baby

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2020, 01:56:17 PM »

I guess the right thing to do in this life is to be honest, and in this regard it is "warranted" as you say to tell a future partner.  I wish you good luck. I am willing to bet both my balls that 99.99% of women to whom you will tell you did this will automatically dismiss you - best case - as an "insecure short man with napoleon complex". In fact, I think there is MUCH higher chance that you will find a woman willing to date someone much shorter, than find a woman shorter than you (after LL) willing to date you knowing that you did LL.

Another thing that is right to do in this life is to not mock people for their physical appearance. And yet most women (and I guess a fair amount of men as well) mock us, make up all these kind of theories about how we are short angry men and so goes on the story. So the woman you will date after doing LL is a woman who, had you not done LL, would probably mock and dismiss as you at first sight, maybe she would feel insulted that you even dared to approached her with romantic interest. And yet you for some reason think that you are "obliged" (I say this because you used the word "warranted") to tell a person like this about your procedure. Your call, but I think we don't owe anyone to know about this. It is already unfair that we have to go through all of this misery and risk getting crippled just to be treated like equal humans.

By the way, your height IS fake. You change the length of your limbs but not your genetics. If you have a child, it will get the genetics of your original height, not your artificial height. Part of the reason women don't want short men is for their children to not be short. So in this regard, even if she would not think you are just plain insecure or even a complete madman, she won't be interested anymore because she'll know your articial fake height does not help her children grow taller.

now imagine you get married and she finds out years later.

there is no winning this game.

the procedure becoming main stream with surgeons and celebrities getting it done is the only way to go. people need to forget that image of man crying in bulky frames.

if people who understand this procedure inside out (surgeons and medical staff) and rich af people (celebrities) get this done, its clear its safe and not a crazy procedure.

I sincerely like Dr Debiparsad's approach to this. He calls it minimally invasive, leaves small scars, does the surgery quickly. with stryde you get to walk around. overall a tolerable experience presented. Like pregnancy or getting your teeth fixed.

no one should feel ashamed (ideally)

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2020, 02:09:58 PM »

Women get less picky as they get older, especially if you have money.  Don't get LL just to impress a 19 year old Instagram THOT.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2020, 03:10:28 PM »

now imagine you get married and she finds out years later.

there is no winning this game.

the procedure becoming main stream with surgeons and celebrities getting it done is the only way to go. people need to forget that image of man crying in bulky frames.

if people who understand this procedure inside out (surgeons and medical staff) and rich af people (celebrities) get this done, its clear its safe and not a crazy procedure.

I sincerely like Dr Debiparsad's approach to this. He calls it minimally invasive, leaves small scars, does the surgery quickly. with stryde you get to walk around. overall a tolerable experience presented. Like pregnancy or getting your teeth fixed.

no one should feel ashamed (ideally)

If you are careful enough, and make sure you don't keep snitches and betrayers in your life (for certain we have to clean a lot of trash out of our lives after LL if we want to keep this a secret), your wife will never find out.

As for the rest, I completely disagree. This procedure should never become mainstream and should never become accepted. The only thing this will achieve is to get average to do LL to get tall, and then us who actually have a problem get screwed once again. Also, women will be on the lookout afterwards for people who did LL, and under such a condition, hiding it becomes much more difficult.

Regarding Debiparshad, I have a terribly low opinion of him. He should be ashamed for advertising this procedure (see paragraph above), and the fact that he goes on TV advertising this suggests to me that he mostly does it for money. Minimally invasive? In what person's right mind is drilling your bone marrow and inserting a metal rod inside minimally invasive? Next thing he'll say is that chemotheraphy is minimally invasive.

One last thing regarding Debiparshad, because you seem to have a high opinion of him. I encourage you to watch Paley's interview with Victor. He refers to some CLL surgeon who is LYING

exceeding2meters

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2020, 03:13:27 PM »

(accidentaly posted the previous without finishing)

and if you read the comments, guess to whom people found out he was referring (Paley did not explicitly state the name, but people figured it out). I am sure after you read this you won't regard Debiparshad so highly anymore.

Women get less picky as they get older, especially if you have money.  Don't get LL just to impress a 19 year old Instagram THOT.

Friend I don't know if you are referring to me, I also disagree completely with doing LL just to get women. I am actually sure that somebody who is 5'5, if he has a good 7/10 face, confidence and charisma can for sure get high quality girls. LL should be done for the sole purpose of curing our height neurosis.

I was only arguing that women should not know that you did LL, cause at the end of the day, who knows, you might have a terrible break up with your wife, and then she goes and tells everyone. Good luck afterwards to whomever decided to tell their gfs/ fwbs/ wives wtv.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2020, 03:38:42 PM »

If you are careful enough, and make sure you don't keep snitches and betrayers in your life (for certain we have to clean a lot of trash out of our lives after LL if we want to keep this a secret), your wife will never find out.

As for the rest, I completely disagree. This procedure should never become mainstream and should never become accepted. The only thing this will achieve is to get average to do LL to get tall, and then us who actually have a problem get screwed once again. Also, women will be on the lookout afterwards for people who did LL, and under such a condition, hiding it becomes much more difficult.

Regarding Debiparshad, I have a terribly low opinion of him. He should be ashamed for advertising this procedure (see paragraph above), and the fact that he goes on TV advertising this suggests to me that he mostly does it for money. Minimally invasive? In what person's right mind is drilling your bone marrow and inserting a metal rod inside minimally invasive? Next thing he'll say is that chemotheraphy is minimally invasive.

One last thing regarding Debiparshad, because you seem to have a high opinion of him. I encourage you to watch Paley's interview with Victor. He refers to some CLL surgeon who is LYING

I don't think it'll become mainstream no matter how much advertising there is. It takes a certain mindset to go through with this that most people frankly don't have. Just knowing about it and thinking that it's safe won't change their minds. I don't think the cost in the US is going to go down anytime soon either, which is the other big hurdle.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

Apprehensive Finance

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2020, 07:04:52 PM »

I'm not saying tell every women you date. What I'm saying is if you're going to spend the rest of your life with someone you should tell them. The way I see it is if I'm going to be marrying someone they should be a person who understands and accepts me for who I am now. Also as someone else said if you marry a women and they find out about it afterwards it's far worse than them finding out before. It's not realistic to expect to hide this from someone you're married to or a long term partner.
 Also I disagree with you're assertion that our height is fake. It's not like the bone isn't real it is. I'm also not planning on having children so the partner I have won't be worried about that. In regards to being fake I feel like this is much closer to what my height should have been. I had a HGH deficiency and even with treatment I barely reached 5'0. Even though my parents are short I should have been far taller than I ended up at. Hence the surgery. My old height was the height that was fake.  In general it sounds like you have a very negative view of women. I'm sure many of them would have a negative view of the surgery or my height before but I would like to think I could weed out people that are so narrowminded they only care about looks.

Body Builder

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2020, 10:54:18 PM »

How bad are your scars Bodybuilder? Have you ever been called out to explain them? I am wondering if there is any sensible excuse as to the summetry of the scars. I know your average person probably will eat any explanation you feed them but am worried about those who are a little sharper.
My scars are visible, big, but not very bad.
With feet hair they are not so visible, if I waxed my feet they would be though.
Still they don't look that bad. After all the ones that see them are my gf and people on the beach on summer. I don't wear shorts anywhere else I hate them.

My scars although visible, seem a  little like something from an adventurous man. Women especially like scars on men.
And also, it is a reminder of my LL which changed my life,physically and mentally too. Thats why I don't want to remove them, even as much as I could (completely is impossible).

And of course I always mention my "bike accident" to anyone curious. And always they completely believe it. Even my gf never even thought that I did LL.
I don't even know if she knows about that surgery. And I haven't told it to any of my past gf the last 8 years. The last girl who knew about it was the one that I had when I did it and she was very supportive, although she liked me a lot even at 5.65 (there are some girls who don't care much about height, very rare though).

With internals your scars will be minimal and almost noone will think thst you did LL.
So talking about an accident too would be the way to go.
Don't talk to your future gf about LL. She won't understand. Almost noone would understand to be honest. So there is no need anyone to know except from your very.close people like your parents. I couldn't have done LL without my parent's support.

Bane

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2020, 12:03:57 AM »

What the hell is wrong with everyone here? This website is for leg lengthening patients and people considering it. Why are you talking about trying to hide your CLL surgery from your employer, like you're some kind of fugitive? In the US, if an employer discriminates against you for your health record, that is illegal! Don't act like pathetic cowards and try to hide it, you need to fight against injustices to make it better for yourself and everyone.

You don't have to tell everyone, including your employer, about your CLL surgery. But if they ask because it is part of their procedure, just be honest and know your rights that you cannot be discriminated because of it. If they ask you why you got CLL surgery, just tell them the truth, that being taller and closer to the normal range of height makes you feel better emotionally about self, become more productive at work, and live life better. There's nothing psychotic about that. If the employer thinks you are psychotic, that is a serious charge. It will require an independent psychiatrist to evaluate that. The reason why the FBI wants to know if you got cosmetic surgery is because you may have committed a serious crime many years ago, but found a new identity and got cosmetic surgery (like face lift, nose/cheek/eyelid cosmetic surgery) to cover your past identity.

So grow up, I don't mean in leg length, but grow up in maturity and intelligence.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2020, 04:56:03 AM »

Airplane pilot, law enforcement, some other government jobs, etc. can discriminate against applicants legally. :(

exceeding2meters

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2020, 09:10:15 AM »

My scars are visible, big, but not very bad.
With feet hair they are not so visible, if I waxed my feet they would be though.
Still they don't look that bad. After all the ones that see them are my gf and people on the beach on summer. I don't wear shorts anywhere else I hate them.

My scars although visible, seem a  little like something from an adventurous man. Women especially like scars on men.
And also, it is a reminder of my LL which changed my life,physically and mentally too. Thats why I don't want to remove them, even as much as I could (completely is impossible).

And of course I always mention my "bike accident" to anyone curious. And always they completely believe it. Even my gf never even thought that I did LL.
I don't even know if she knows about that surgery. And I haven't told it to any of my past gf the last 8 years. The last girl who knew about it was the one that I had when I did it and she was very supportive, although she liked me a lot even at 5.65 (there are some girls who don't care much about height, very rare though).

With internals your scars will be minimal and almost noone will think thst you did LL.
So talking about an accident too would be the way to go.
Don't talk to your future gf about LL. She won't understand. Almost noone would understand to be honest. So there is no need anyone to know except from your very.close people like your parents. I couldn't have done LL without my parent's support.

Thanks man, veteran advice is always appreciated
Pages: [1]   Go Up