Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not doing it...  (Read 2846 times)

chicitita

Not doing it...
« on: February 27, 2022, 01:26:28 AM »

Hi.

After over a year planning and saving up to my journey, I have come to the conclusion that I will not do it. My fear of having fatal outcomes are as strong as my wish to get taller. I am a woman who is 163-164cm tall, and I will have to learn to live with it. I just want to thank those who helped me, answered my questions and just teached me so much on this forum.

Height Journey

Re: Not doing it...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 01:39:04 AM »

No problem, I'm sure you researched and thought it out thoroughly. LL surgery is not for everyone, and most people end up not going through it. Wish you the best.
3.7cm tibias with Precice 2.2 nails in 2022
7.0cm femurs with Precice 2.2 nails in 2021

YouTube: YouTube.com/HeightJourney

zaozari

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 09:33:27 AM »

I understand her perfectly, I'm scared as hell. But my neurosis, height (and gender!) don't compare whatsoever (to start with,  fortunately it seems she doesn't even have persistent, long neurosis). I feel "obliged" to do LL :-((
I would rather take other risks in life, avoid pain and use money and time very diferently.

Highest

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 10:20:46 AM »

The cost/benefit ratio for a woman your height is not really in favour of doing LL so you made a sensible choice.

Masteryourlife

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2022, 12:58:43 PM »

She is a 164cm girl !!!!!
She took the right decision!!!

Don't even bother to listen or read the comments of ppl that have a different gender/height/life n overall..poor mental health !

If I was you ,I would never come back on this forum !
Best wishes

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2022, 02:44:05 PM »

@HeightWar, Sincerely I hope you find solace with your height/life.
Thx for your great sympathy man. Also that kind of comparisons of mine are also justifying my willpower to do Paley Option 5 in addition to my desparate led by height.
I love STEM, Philosophy and Classics!

thaw1010

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2022, 03:38:29 PM »

She is a 164cm girl !!!!!
She took the right decision!!!

Kinda ironic, dude.

zaozari

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2022, 03:56:56 PM »

@HeightWar, Sincerely I hope you find solace with your height/life.

Yes, he absolutely needs it!

ClydeDrexler

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2022, 05:23:07 PM »

my solidly formed unique ideology that describes my mental world where you can a deeply depressed wretch being emasculated and debilitated by heigh
Look, I'm new here and planning on getting LL surgery but this is just sad man. There is probably 100 other things you can work on right now to improve yourself other than height that will greatly benefit your life. Blaming all of your problems on your height does nothing to solve any of the problems in your life. What do you think happens after the surgery? That all your problems from before the surgery will go away? The surgery will just make you go from being insecure about your height to being insecure about some other aspect of your life you fall short and that will be the reason everything is bad. Either get the surgery or don't but no matter which you choose just continue on with life and improve in other aspects you can eg. style, communication skills, knowledge, get buff etc.

thaw1010

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2022, 06:41:08 PM »

Where did u see the irony?

You said she's 164cm, so it's the "right decision" to not get the surgery. I thought you believed that since she's already average height for a female, getting the surgery wouldn't make sense. You yourself are average height, so why would you get the surgery? She could have height dysphoria too.

Masteryourlife

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2022, 06:57:35 PM »

You said she's 164cm, so it's the "right decision" to not get the surgery. I thought you believed that since she's already average height for a female, getting the surgery wouldn't make sense. You yourself are average height, so why would you get the surgery? She could have height dysphoria too.
[/quote
Because the gender aspect matters , a lot !

Bagga

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2022, 01:39:46 AM »

Hi.

After over a year planning and saving up to my journey, I have come to the conclusion that I will not do it. My fear of having fatal outcomes are as strong as my wish to get taller. I am a woman who is 163-164cm tall, and I will have to learn to live with it. I just want to thank those who helped me, answered my questions and just teached me so much on this forum.
u can always wear beautiful high heel for woman

Dash

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2022, 05:23:33 PM »

You made rights  decisions. As a girl 164cm is average height no need go through ll surgery. Which country you belong from

zaozari

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2022, 06:46:48 PM »

Hi.

If you were my sister I'd be happy with your decision.
And I heard there are high heel shoes well designed that don't harm knees or column very much :-)
You'll learn quickly to live with your height. Just do your best to stay healthy.
Best wishes!

Megatron

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2022, 03:16:19 PM »

I understand her perfectly, I'm scared as hell. But my neurosis, height (and gender!) don't compare whatsoever (to start with,  fortunately it seems she doesn't even have persistent, long neurosis). I feel "obliged" to do LL :-((
I would rather take other risks in life, avoid pain and use money and time very diferently.

I agree with you 100 percent. If anyone doesn’t think about their height all the time and something can convince them out of this run with that. I can’t do that and me wanting to be taller outweighs all the risk, but I’m also well informed and aware of all the risk and aware that this surgery only solves one problem which is no longer being short, it won’t solve the other ones.

BoneStretching

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2022, 05:19:23 PM »

Girl, you are already 5 4, perfect woman height.

At the end of the day, in terms of "attraction", if that has any thing to do with it (I could be wrong here), Men care about weight, hygiene, and your personality. I would not even bother at that height, bc you are already perfect.

You gon be alright.
Pages: [1]   Go Up