Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Start counting scar revision in your expenses  (Read 537 times)

exceeding2meters

Start counting scar revision in your expenses
« on: December 05, 2020, 12:24:45 PM »

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-55146906

All these pigs of surgeons keep advertising the procedure, in a decade from now everyone will know and women will be on the lookout if you did LL

So better to start counting scar revision as part of the procedure itself, let alone that staying absolutely proportional will matter more than ever
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

readyprecisestryde

Re: Start counting scar revision in your expenses
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 07:25:55 PM »

Paley did a good job with my scars and I am sure it will go away with time. I am planning to use Maderma scar gel and silicone scar sheets after rod removal. 

Body Builder

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 07:47:15 PM »

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-55146906

All these pigs of surgeons keep advertising the procedure, in a decade from now everyone will know and women will be on the lookout if you did LL

So better to start counting scar revision as part of the procedure itself, let alone that staying absolutely proportional will matter more than ever
Noone cares if you did LL if you are healthy and look good.
Also, it will never ever become mainstream.
Most people are scared even with minimal surgeries, not having broken bones for months.
Also, not many people have so many thousands of euros, especially for internals.
Most women don't even have 4k for boobjobs so people who have 40k+ and also the guts to do LL are too few.

And finally, a man who looks good after LL and has a decent height don't care for bs like that, the same as a gorgeous looking woman full of plastics (like most of famous instagrammers).
In our times, plastic surgeries are really the way to become the best version of you and noone should care about what others say because most of the times they are just jealous.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 11:25:33 PM »

I think my incisions were done well and my scars should be minimal too, but I really don't care that much about scars. Very few people are going to guess that they are from CLL, especially if I have normal leg function.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

las vegas baby

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 08:46:43 AM »

Noone cares if you did LL if you are healthy and look good.
Also, it will never ever become mainstream.
Most people are scared even with minimal surgeries, not having broken bones for months.
Also, not many people have so many thousands of euros, especially for internals.
Most women don't even have 4k for boobjobs so people who have 40k+ and also the guts to do LL are too few.

And finally, a man who looks good after LL and has a decent height don't care for bs like that, the same as a gorgeous looking woman full of plastics (like most of famous instagrammers).
In our times, plastic surgeries are really the way to become the best version of you and noone should care about what others say because most of the times they are just jealous.

its fraud to not tell your partner you did leg length surgery. atleast if you marry. seriously it can be grounds for divorce (atleast in USA its definitely the case)

the only way ahead is leg length surgery becomes mainstream. everybody said the internet will not become mainstream. everybody said braces will not become mainstream. but they did. peoples perseption changes all the time.

I smile with joy when I read these articles on leg length sergery on the web. its come a long way from those articles about men crying in horror in frames to discussing rate of complications.

revolution has started (no joke)

SpeedDialer

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2020, 05:36:09 AM »

What types of scar removal surgery are you guys looking into?
Pages: [1]   Go Up