Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 10 cm for lengthening femur  (Read 4694 times)

tgogo

10 cm for lengthening femur
« on: October 26, 2020, 03:31:52 PM »

Hi ,
Is it possible to lengthen 10 cm for femurs ?

exceeding2meters

Re: 10 cm for lengthening femur
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 03:38:44 PM »

10cm is really pushing your luck friend. Stryde has a max capacity of 8cm, and I think that will already be hard to recover from based on what I am reading.
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

tgogo

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 04:14:51 PM »

thanks for your responding,

tgogo

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 04:17:37 PM »

thank you for responding , because i judge that my femur is shorter compared to my tibia and torso ( my height is around 1m85)

Infinity

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 07:46:19 PM »

thank you for responding , because i judge that my femur is shorter compared to my tibia and torso ( my height is around 1m85)

In another thread, You claimed your height to be 189 in the morning. In this one you want to get 10 cm on the femurs. I dont want to judge but you do know that by the end you will be closer to 2 meter tall.

deletedaccount

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 08:03:03 PM »

You want to lengthen at 189 cm morning height, what the fück is wrong with you?

exceeding2meters

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2020, 08:18:10 PM »

You can lengthen 8cm then and perhaps keep proportions. But at your height man I really think the risks far outweigh the benefits. Especially 8cm to 10cm femur, it is simply not worth if you are not very short.

tgogo

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2020, 10:08:04 PM »

what's the issuer there , it is just a simple question about lengthening and the other  thread it is a truth , i don't see any problems

tgogo

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2020, 11:12:44 AM »

what the fk this implicated you ?

tgogo

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2020, 12:46:04 PM »

In another thread, You claimed your height to be 189 in the morning. In this one you want to get 10 cm on the femurs. I dont want to judge but you do know that by the end you will be closer to 2 meter tall.
yes I have claimed that there is a discrepancy between the height of the morning and late evening , and adding 10 cm or even more it's a choice and personnal convinience , I don't see where is the probleme with this ?

tgogo

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2020, 12:47:57 PM »

You want to lengthen at 189 cm morning height, what the fück is wrong with you?
and what the fk are you saying ,

deletedaccount

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2020, 01:26:25 PM »

yes I have claimed that there is a discrepancy between the height of the morning and late evening , and adding 10 cm or even more it's a choice and personnal convinience , I don't see where is the probleme with this ?
true
7 foot under is manlet in 2020, 7ft tall protestor or death

deletedaccount

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2020, 01:28:56 PM »

and what the fk are you saying ,
10 cm is a very conservative goal
for a tall person like you I would recommend around 16 cm of length iin the femurs and 11 cm on tibias it's fairly safe good luck bro
height dysphoria is very real i definitely recommend you to go get the 10 cm or more you desire. I assume you're pretty rich as well because you sound pretty smart so affording it should be an easy task:)

tgogo

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2020, 01:52:56 PM »

10 cm is a very conservative goal
for a tall person like you I would recommend around 16 cm of length iin the femurs and 11 cm on tibias it's fairly safe good luck bro
height dysphoria is very real i definitely recommend you to go get the 10 cm or more you desire. I assume you're pretty rich as well because you sound pretty smart so affording it should be an easy task:)

I would do 20 cm in femur and 30 cm in tibia , it's none of your business , I reckon that you have a mental disease because what you said is delirium

Body Builder

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2020, 02:15:16 PM »

I would do 20 cm in femur and 30 cm in tibia , it's none of your business , I reckon that you have a mental disease because what you said is delirium
Mental disease has someone who claims 1.85 and want to do LL.
Like a 40 kg woman who does diet.

But I don't feed the trolls like you, I've seen many like you here and on the old forum in the past and really noone should bother answering.

tgogo

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2020, 02:30:37 PM »

Mental disease has someone who claims 1.85 and want to do LL.
Like a 40 kg woman who does diet.

But I don't feed the trolls like you, I've seen many like you here and on the old forum in the past and really noone should bother answering.
at first , this response was not for you , and I reply to him on basis to his offensive and ironic words . it's called COSMETIC  lengthening limb not a medical purpose , so everyone has the right  to do it , so you have a huge lack and mental immaturity concerning this thread .

deletedaccount

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2020, 02:38:33 PM »

at first , this response was not for you , and I reply to him on basis to his offensive and ironic words . it's called COSMETIC  lengthening limb not a medical purpose , so everyone has the right  to do it , so you have a huge lack and mental immaturity concerning this thread .
https://media0.giphy.com/media/l0Hlw3zXyjRQNwTbG/source.gif

tgogo

deletedaccount

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2020, 02:48:44 PM »

so pathetic !! go fk yourself
keep barking dingbat

tgogo

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2020, 03:14:34 PM »

keep barking dingbat
close your stinky pussy

Body Builder

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2020, 03:39:43 PM »

Of course anyone can do it.
And mentally sick people too like anyone who is tall and still wants LL.
However, respectable doctors run psychometric tests and don't operate on madmen.
But you could always find a moneyhungry butcher to operate on you, it is not hard.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2020, 03:56:20 PM »

Anyone can get a breast augmentation, but if you go from huge to enormous you're still going to get laughed at ;)
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

exceeding2meters

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2020, 03:56:32 PM »

Of course anyone can do it.
And mentally sick people too like anyone who is tall and still wants LL.
However, respectable doctors run psychometric tests and don't operate on madmen.
But you could always find a moneyhungry butcher to operate on you, it is not hard.

Paley would take him though hahaha

tgogo

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2020, 04:10:15 PM »

Anyone can get a breast augmentation, but if you go from huge to enormous you're still going to get laughed at ;)
you are comparing uncomparabale things , what's the relation between breast and height?

tgogo

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2020, 04:12:42 PM »

Paley would take him though hahaha
oh what talented sense of humor hhhhh

Infinity

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2020, 10:45:57 PM »

There is no problem with anyone wanting to gain something but a sensible person always look at pros and cons. You may choose to ignore what others here are suggesting but it is worth educating yourself more about the risks associated with LL. I put few of them below:

- Blood clotting, can lead to very serious complications that can be life threatening. Chance of this happening is low with good post operative care but its a risk nonetheless.
- Misalignment leading to early onset of arthritis and other joint complications.
- Risk of nerve damage, specially in tibia.
- Giving up about 6 - 18 months of your life and circa 100K+ (fees + opportunity cost)

The list is long and the point, like everything else in life, is that one needs to make cost/risk/benefit analysis. Benefit for someone who is 185++ to get to 195+ are hardly any in terms of opportunities in life, so the question you should be asking yourself is it worth to risk so much physically and financially for minimal gains?

Its your body, life and choice but as you asked a question in the forum so people are just expressing how they see it. After considering all, if you still want to pursue your goal than i am sure most here will help you along your journey.

Goodluck.

Montreal172

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2020, 12:37:51 AM »

For real, it's accessible to everyone. You go for it if you think it will add value to your life.
There are risk but you have to evaluate them.
Although you do have an advantage over the shorter people here, you should aim to lengthen between 15 to 20% as that is the safe zone
in the literature, in terms of absolute value since you are taller you can definitely lengthen more than a 5'8 guy like me.
But is it worth it ? Only you know the answer.

tgogo

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2020, 01:59:38 AM »

There is no problem with anyone wanting to gain something but a sensible person always look at pros and cons. You may choose to ignore what others here are suggesting but it is worth educating yourself more about the risks associated with LL. I put few of them below:

- Blood clotting, can lead to very serious complications that can be life threatening. Chance of this happening is low with good post operative care but its a risk nonetheless.
- Misalignment leading to early onset of arthritis and other joint complications.
- Risk of nerve damage, specially in tibia.
- Giving up about 6 - 18 months of your life and circa 100K+ (fees + opportunity cost)

The list is long and the point, like everything else in life, is that one needs to make cost/risk/benefit analysis. Benefit for someone who is 185++ to get to 195+ are hardly any in terms of opportunities in life, so the question you should be asking yourself is it worth to risk so much physically and financially for minimal gains?

Its your body, life and choice but as you asked a question in the forum so people are just expressing how they see it. After considering all, if you still want to pursue your goal than i am sure most here will help you along your journey.

Goodluck.
First of all thank you for your respectful Wayne to express your opinion and giving some valuable tips .
I reckon that are many inconvenients that are really serions,even if  being between experimented Hands.
That was just a respond based on their ironie and offended Way of  replying

Bane

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2020, 03:55:39 AM »

Infinity is right with weighing out the risks vs benefits of CLL. He is right about the risks. For someone who is 185cm (just about 6'3"), your gains from CLL will be pretty much nothing. You're already taller than over 98% of adult males in the US. If your thinking of growing 10cm (4 inches) so you can have a shot at the NBA or a competitive basketball league, the reality is that your athleticism will not be at 100% after CLL, so that idea is gone. So at your height, you have nothing to gain and a lot of real losses (Giving up about 6 - 18 months of your life and circa 100K+ (fees + opportunity cost)) and potential losses to lose. Not worth it at all.

tgogo

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2020, 10:22:07 AM »

Infinity is right with weighing out the risks vs benefits of CLL. He is right about the risks. For someone who is 185cm (just about 6'3"), your gains from CLL will be pretty much nothing. You're already taller than over 98% of adult males in the US. If your thinking of growing 10cm (4 inches) so you can have a shot at the NBA or a competitive basketball league, the reality is that your athleticism will not be at 100% after CLL, so that idea is gone. So at your height, you have nothing to gain and a lot of real losses (Giving up about 6 - 18 months of your life and circa 100K+ (fees + opportunity cost)) and potential losses to lose. Not worth it at all.
thank you for your reply , I am not planing to be the NBA  hahaha , but nowadays we can do it in turkey  30k or less , do you have any idea about CLL in Turkey ?

Bane

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2020, 01:46:10 PM »

thank you for your reply , I am not planing to be the NBA  hahaha , but nowadays we can do it in turkey  30k or less , do you have any idea about CLL in Turkey ?

I am aware of this LL doctor(s)/clinic is in Turkey, but I can’t comment on someone I do not know in detail. Like any surgery, you have to weigh out the benefits vs costs and risks to determine if it is worth. I personally don’t see anyone who is 6’3” benefiting more than the high costs and risks of CLL, but only you know yourself far better than anyone else.

https://wannabetaller.com/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up