Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 10 cm for lengthening femur  (Read 4688 times)

lolwhyamidoingthis

Re: 10 cm for lengthening femur
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2020, 02:06:59 PM »

Turkey seems to be very hit or miss. There are a lot of predatorial turkish marketing companies for LL such as wannabetaller. Several patients have had bad experiences with wannabetaller, so you might want to avoid them if you can. It is better to find an individual doctor with a good reputation and history. For example, Dr. Halil Buldu in Istanbul. I am currently doing lengthening with him (LON Femurs). Currently at around 8cm going for 8.5-9cm. He is very skilled and kind, you can check him out if you'd like.

In my mind I am thinking 10cm could be possible, but not without a quite considerable risk. The only reason i am continuing after hitting 8cm is because I feel really good and i have some more time here in Istanbul. However, if I were to sense something was wrong at this point, I would immediately stop lengthening.

My starting height was 177 in the evening, around 179-180 in the morning and I haven't experienced any problems during lengthening. Dr. Halil has a good team and he really cares about his patients. This is my experience with him atleast.

Also, don't let people tell you that you can't have LL because you are a certain height, it's your body, money, and time.

Infinity

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2020, 05:16:30 PM »

thank you for your reply , I am not planing to be the NBA  hahaha , but nowadays we can do it in turkey  30k or less , do you have any idea about CLL in Turkey ?

Irrespective of if you choose to go ahead with or not, one thing you should definitely shouldn't do is to go for cheaper unproven option. In your case the quality of life won't be improved by much, if any. Some would even say that a 195+ male will be considered social awkward and will actually put you at a disadvantage compared to your current height. But that is not the point, the most important is to choose for the safest option possible. If you cannot afford it than don't do it as you are not missing out on anything if you already are 185-188 height range.

Bane

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2020, 06:05:48 PM »

Also, don't let people tell you that you can't have LL because you are a certain height, it's your body, money, and time.

Sure it's ultimately the individual's decision to make the decision to go through any surgery, but some intelligent people and doctors can provide useful advice on that decision.

As with any surgery, whether medically necessary or cosmetic, the individual has to make a decision on the benefits vs the costs and risks. At a height of 185cm, there appears to be no significant benefit that will outweigh all the high costs and risks of the LL surgery. You can try to find a lower cost with an unreliable doctor, but that will only increase the risks (complications, even being disabled) and produce no reduction to the overall "costs and risks".

Also, it appears your overall benefits of LL surgery will be in the negative. You can find plenty of articles and videos on the internet of the problems of tall people. For a 6'3" man to reach a height of 6'6" or 6'7", you're going to have more challenges with no benefits, such as finding pants that fit (you'll be paying a lot more looking for specialty pants that fit), fitting into any vehicle (car, bus, airplane, etc...), and so forth.

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2020, 06:20:59 PM »

A lot of what you're saying here is not correct. 185cm is not even close to 6'3", its barely even 6'1". Also, the fact that you are implying that doctors with excellent histories like Dr. Halil Buldu are "unreliable" solely based on his prices is utterly absurd. Are you one of the revered members of the "Paley dckriding Community"? The reason he offers cheap methods is because it's cheap hardware, LON never costs alot.

Also, you are looking at the "benefits" in a purely objective way, completely ignoring OP's subjective feelings about his height and HIS perceived benefits from this surgery. For all you know, OP can be from the Netherlands where 185 is not considered tall at all, its barely above average. It really seems like you are just a classic LL gatekeeper.

Some do LL in an attempt to get closer to average height to cure their height dysphoria, while some do LL in an attempt to get to a taller height for whatever reason (vanity, insecurities,etc).

Infinity

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2020, 06:43:25 PM »

A lot of what you're saying here is not correct. 185cm is not even close to 6'3", its barely even 6'1". Also, the fact that you are implying that doctors with excellent histories like Dr. Halil Buldu are "unreliable" solely based on his prices is utterly absurd. Are you one of the revered members of the "Paley dckriding Community"? The reason he offers cheap methods is because it's cheap hardware, LON never costs alot.

Also, you are looking at the "benefits" in a purely objective way, completely ignoring OP's subjective feelings about his height and HIS perceived benefits from this surgery. For all you know, OP can be from the Netherlands where 185 is not considered tall at all, its barely above average. It really seems like you are just a classic LL gatekeeper.

Some do LL in an attempt to get closer to average height to cure their height dysphoria, while some do LL in an attempt to get to a taller height for whatever reason (vanity, insecurities,etc).

You raise some good points but at the same time assume many things. Nobody is stopping anyone from doing LL, some of us are only trying to be helpful by raising some valid points that will help him to make an informed choice. When someone says to do it safely it  can mean many things, for example in Turkey your doctor might be an experienced surgeon but is his track record is as strong as some of the other options available? This is not to have any slight on your choice but another aspect of safety is the regulations governing patient's safety. A surgeon in USA or some of the European countries has much more to loose due to the tighter regulation governing Cosmetic surgery than lets say for example in china, India or perhaps even turkey. All things being equal, there is an increased level of safety for the patient in doing CLL in those countries.

Now coming to to OPs present height, he claimed in another thread he is 185-189 so it does puts him at at height where he is easily taller than 95% of the world's population. Of-course if he still sees some subjective benefit in doing CLL than by all means he should do so. Some of us here are only trying to point out some aspects, which he might or might not have considered. This is a community after all and we are not here to be cheerleaders rather share opinions and knowledge.

I wish you well with journey in Turkey and hope to achieve your goals.

Take Care.

Bane

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2020, 07:07:46 PM »

My bad, your right. 185cm = 72.83 inches. The 6 foot mark starts at 72 inches (not 70 inches). So 185cm is a little under 6'1".

I didn't tell him to not get CLL, just to balance out all the benefits vs costs and risks. At a little under 6'1", there would be a little more benefits for CLL than a 6'3" man, and if he is from the Netherlands, he would be about average. But it seems like he is from Turkey, because he is asking. I only saw that website from Turkey before, and he was asking about a LL doctor from Turkey, so I provided that website. I am not making decisions for him, just providing some insight based on the information he provides and what he is asking.

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2020, 07:15:40 PM »

It seems you have a fundemental misunderstanding what gatekeeping is. It is quite obvious it does not mean literally stopping someone from doing LL. The way Stryder confidently says there are no "significant benefits" for someone of OP's stature to do LL, and that if he does not have a 100k budget, he would have to resort to cheaper "UNRELIABLE" doctors. Notice the wording? The assumption that if the procedure is low cost, therefore the doctor is "unreliable". Such a disingenuous thing to say.

Regarding OP's height, if he stated his height was 185-189 it is safe to assume the higher number is his morning height, which really does not matter in day to day life.

I also find it funny how you say that i "assume many things" when you assume Turkey is not a reliable country to go to for health tourism, even comparing it to India and China. Turkey is one of the five world leaders in health tourism, and has the most US- accredited hospitals.

You also point out the fact that with his height he is "easily taller than 95% of the world's population". This bears absolutely no relevance. The only average height that matters is the country where YOU live. Why would a person from for example the Netherlands give a fk about whether or not he is taller than people in for example Peru? It will never affect him, so why even bring it up?

Bane

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2020, 07:18:53 PM »

Also, he initially asked about Stryde internal nails, not LON.

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2020, 07:20:51 PM »

Why would the fact that he brought up Turkey as a possible option mean he is from Turkey? Turkey is by far the best cheap option right now. How long have you been in the LL community? I am from Sweden and my first thought for a cheap surgery was Turkey aswell.

Also, 185cm is not only considered about average in the Netherlands. It would be considered the same thing in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Serbia, etc.

It boggles my mind why everyone thinks Turkey is an unreliable option when there has been nothing to support this claim. The only really bad cases i know of are the patients that booked their surgery through the scam marketing sites, like wannabetaller ;)

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2020, 07:41:38 PM »

10 cm is a very conservative goal
for a tall person like you I would recommend around 16 cm of length iin the femurs and 11 cm on tibias it's fairly safe good luck bro
height dysphoria is very real i definitely recommend you to go get the 10 cm or more you desire. I assume you're pretty rich as well because you sound pretty smart so affording it should be an easy task:)

Wow, this is the most blatant case of projecting ones own insecurities on someone else. Does it make your blood boil that he has a height you would kill for? You are quite sad ;(

Bane

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2020, 08:24:24 PM »

I did not say Dr Buldu or anyone form Turkey is unqualified. He asked for a LL doctor from Turkey, so I provided that website. If I were racist and think anyone from Turkey is unqualified, I would not have even posted that website URL.

He didn’t tell anyone what country he is from, just that he was asking for a LL doctor in Turkey. I didn’t tell him that he shouldn’t have LL surgery, because if I did, I would not have posted that website.

So stop shoving words into my mouth.

deletedaccount

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2020, 08:27:45 PM »

Wow, this is the most blatant case of projecting ones own insecurities on someone else. Does it make your blood boil that he has a height you would kill for? You are quite sad ;(
Doing LL at 6'1" - 6'2" is straight up retárded and accusing me of projecting is extremely cheap and pathetic of you. Already being the ideal height and wanting to do this surgery along with the risks associated with it, you can't possibly have any benefit from doing this. Imagine a guy with a 7 inch dink wanting to get enlargement surgery to get a 9 incher.. "my body my choice"..ok

"Does it make your blood boil that he has a height you would kill for?"

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2020, 08:45:55 PM »

Doing LL at 6'1" - 6'2" is straight up retárded and accusing me of projecting is extremely cheap and pathetic of you. Already being the ideal height and wanting to do this surgery along with the risks associated with it, you can't possibly have any benefit from doing this. Imagine a guy with a 7 inch dink wanting to get enlargement surgery to get a 9 incher.. "my body my choice"..ok

"Does it make your blood boil that he has a height you would kill for?"

If you weren't projecting, the fact that he wants LL wouldn't piss you off as badly as it has. If you weren't projecting, you would tell him your opinion in a respectful manner and not come across so bitter. Stay mad, maybe one day you can let it go.

deletedaccount

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2020, 08:49:21 PM »

If you weren't projecting, the fact that he wants LL wouldn't piss you off as badly as it has. If you weren't projecting, you would tell him your opinion in a respectful manner and not come across so bitter. Stay mad, maybe one day you can let it go.
Again, I'm not projecting. I couldn't give a fk.
My initial thought when I wrote that reply was that op was trolling and I'm in fact surprised this thread is continuing discussing doctors.

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2020, 08:52:28 PM »

I did not say Dr Buldu or anyone form Turkey is unqualified. He asked for a LL doctor from Turkey, so I provided that website. If I were racist and think anyone from Turkey is unqualified, I would not have even posted that website URL.

He didn’t tell anyone what country he is from, just that he was asking for a LL doctor in Turkey. I didn’t tell him that he shouldn’t have LL surgery, because if I did, I would not have posted that website.

So stop shoving words into my mouth.

First of all, you said "your gains from CLL will be pretty much nothing", that it's "not worth it at all" and "you have nothing to gain and a lot of real losses". These are direct quotes from your reply, if you are trying to convince me that that is not actively discouraging someone from doing LL, i'll just laugh at you.

Secondly, you literally said "UNRELIABLE DOCTORS". And wow what a service you did the man, linked him a scam website. You're really doing God's work.

You Paley fanboys are something else. The cognitive dissonance is extremely strong.

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2020, 08:52:59 PM »

Again, I'm not projecting. I couldn't give a fk.
My initial thought when I wrote that reply was that op was trolling and I'm in fact surprised this thread is continuing discussing doctors.

Whatever you say Scarface  :)

deletedaccount

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2020, 08:53:48 PM »

Whatever you say Scarface  :)
Accusing someone of projecting is a retärded blanket statement NPC reply which has nothing to back it up except major assumptions pulled out of your arse.

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2020, 08:56:51 PM »

Accusing someone of projecting is a retärded blanket statement NPC reply which has nothing to back it up except major assumptions pulled out of your arse.

Sounds good Scarface! Hopefully one day you can move past your phase of self hatred and projecting  8)

deletedaccount

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2020, 09:00:57 PM »

Sounds good Scarface! Hopefully one day you can move past your phase of self hatred and projecting  8)
Continues to post a reply with no substance other than your veiled ad hominem which again has no basis just to get the last word and illusion of victory, just like most of whatever you say. Beyond pathetic.

Bane

« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2020, 09:06:21 PM »

It seems you have a fundemental misunderstanding what gatekeeping is. It is quite obvious it does not mean literally stopping someone from doing LL. The way Stryder confidently says there are no "significant benefits" for someone of OP's stature to do LL, and that if he does not have a 100k budget, he would have to resort to cheaper "UNRELIABLE" doctors. Notice the wording? The assumption that if the procedure is low cost, therefore the doctor is "unreliable". Such a disingenuous thing to say.
The OP first stated he was doing Stryde nails, not a cheaper LON method. And it is a common sense fact that someone who is 6'1" will have greatly reduced benefits from doing CLL surgery. With LL surgery, there is a strong coorelation between price and safety.

Regarding OP's height, if he stated his height was 185-189 it is safe to assume the higher number is his morning height, which really does not matter in day to day life.
But the OP told us his height is 185cm. So what the fk are you trying to say here? You make no sense.

I also find it funny how you say that i "assume many things" when you assume Turkey is not a reliable country to go to for health tourism, even comparing it to India and China. Turkey is one of the five world leaders in health tourism, and has the most US- accredited hospitals.
I am not a racist like how an idiot like you are trying to smear me as. Read my previous post, I never said a doctor from Turkey is unqualified.

You also point out the fact that with his height he is "easily taller than 95% of the world's population". This bears absolutely no relevance. The only average height that matters is the country where YOU live. Why would a person from for example the Netherlands give a fk about whether or not he is taller than people in for example Peru? It will never affect him, so why even bring it up?
It bears relevance because the OP never told us what country he is from. You're accusing me of preassuming, but you are preassuming that he is from a tall country like the Netherlands that makes a very miniscule part of the world's population.

lolwhyamidoingthis , you're a moron.

deletedaccount

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2020, 09:07:22 PM »

The OP first stated he was doing Stryde nails, not a cheaper LON method. And it is a common sense fact that someone who is 6'1" will have greatly reduced benefits from doing CLL surgery. With LL surgery, there is a strong coorelation between price and safety.
But the OP told us his height is 185cm. So what the fk are you trying to say here? You make no sense.
I am not a racist like how an idiot like you are trying to smear me as. Read my previous post, I never said a doctor from Turkey is unqualified.
It bears relevance because the OP never told us what country he is from. You're accusing me of preassuming, but you are preassuming that he is from a tall country like the Netherlands that makes a very miniscule part of the world's population.

agreed, he should completely consider ending it due to his numbingly NPC brain

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2020, 09:09:13 PM »

Continues to post a reply with no substance other than your veiled ad hominem which again has no basis just to get the last word and illusion of victory, just like most of whatever you say. Beyond pathetic.

I literally said that your projection was obvious due to the sheer aggression of your reply when he was asking a genuine question. That is a telltale sign of projection. And your excuse for this was that you thought he was trolling? His post that reads "Hi , Is it possible to lengthen 10 cm for femurs ?" obviously REEKS of trolling. If you interpret that as trolling, I really don't know what to tell you. You are the closest thing to a troll in this thread, sending cringe gifs and your extremely unfunny sarcastic comments.

deletedaccount

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2020, 09:12:08 PM »

I literally said that your projection was obvious due to the sheer aggression of your reply when he was asking a genuine question. That is a telltale sign of projection. And your excuse for this was that you thought he was trolling? His post that reads "Hi , Is it possible to lengthen 10 cm for femurs ?" obviously REEKS of trolling. If you interpret that as trolling, I really don't know what to tell you. You are the closest thing to a troll in this thread, sending cringe gifs and your extremely unfunny sarcastic comments.
He posted a question asking "are tape measures" accurate when they're verified by the metrology department and well that's their purpose, immediately after and the post before where he said he was nearly 6'2".

deletedaccount

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2020, 09:16:51 PM »

refer the gif above for whatever idiotic reply you post next, I'm done talking to you

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2020, 09:17:52 PM »

I am the moron? You can't even convert heights from cm to feet without missing horribly. Where in the post does it say he was doing Stryde?

YOU were the one who said 6'3 and I, assuming you were smart enough to convert feet into cm, thought you were talking about his morning height (189cm). It's not my fault you can't do such basic things as this.

Also, what an insanely nice straw man argument saying that i called you "racist", which i never did. Please refer me to when I said this. All I said is you are an ignorant Paley dckrider who thinks all other doctors than the most expensive are "unreliable", which are your own words.

Also, the fact that you referred him to a company that is responsible for crippling multiple patients really tops it off on how little you actually know about LL. Good one! Such a smart thing to do, to give someone a suggestion without having any knowledge of their past conduct. If you don't know any turkish doctors, just shut your mouth and don't give him suggestions.

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2020, 09:23:40 PM »

agreed, he should completely consider ending it due to his numbingly NPC brain

Ouch, encouraging suicide are we now? Damn I must have really pissed you off.  :-\

Bane

« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2020, 09:38:15 PM »

You say it right here, that I assume Turkey is not a reliable country to go to for health tourism.

I made a mistake about converting 185cm. I acknowledged and corrected myself.

The OP's initial post was asking about LL 10cm in the femurs. The next poster mentioned Stryde nails, and the OP replied and acknowledged.

The OP asked for a LL surgeon in Turkey, so I provided one website I knew. There was nothing mentioned that the doctor must be certified and acceptable to you.
You call me a "Paley dckrider who thinks all other doctors than the most expensive are "unreliable", which are your own words." I'll let you waste your time trying to twist my words on this.

deletedaccount

« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2020, 09:46:00 PM »

I am the moron? You can't even convert heights from cm to feet without missing horribly. Where in the post does it say he was doing Stryde?

YOU were the one who said 6'3 and I, assuming you were smart enough to convert feet into cm, thought you were talking about his morning height (189cm). It's not my fault you can't do such basic things as this.

Also, what an insanely nice straw man argument saying that i called you "racist", which i never did. Please refer me to when I said this. All I said is you are an ignorant Paley dckrider who thinks all other doctors than the most expensive are "unreliable", which are your own words.

Also, the fact that you referred him to a company that is responsible for crippling multiple patients really tops it off on how little you actually know about LL. Good one! Such a smart thing to do, to give someone a suggestion without having any knowledge of their past conduct. If you don't know any turkish doctors, just shut your mouth and don't give him suggestions.
https://imgur.com/a/EzVYDAN

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2020, 09:54:14 PM »

You say it right here, that I assume Turkey is not a reliable country to go to for health tourism.

I made a mistake about converting 185cm. I acknowledged and corrected myself.

The OP's initial post was asking about LL 10cm in the femurs. The next poster mentioned Stryde nails, and the OP replied and acknowledged.

The OP asked for a LL surgeon in Turkey, so I provided one website I knew. There was nothing mentioned that the doctor must be certified and acceptable to you.
You call me a "Paley dckrider who thinks all other doctors than the most expensive are "unreliable", which are your own words." I'll let you waste your time trying to twist my words on this.

You said "cheaper unreliable doctors" which is all-encompassing. I never said you were racist and I don't think you are either.

He literally NEVER says he was looking for Stryde, wtf are you reading? The next poster mentioned Stryde and OP simply thanked him for replying? How is that a confirmation that he is looking for Stryde?

The fact that you really won't acknowledge how stupid it is to reccommend a company that has crippled people without knowing their history is alarming. "There is nothing mentioned that the doctor must be certified and acceptable to you", wtf does this even mean? If someone is looking for a turkish doctor they obviously aren't looking for someone who has crippled multiple people? Why can't you own up to the fact that it was stupid to reccommend them?

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2020, 09:57:17 PM »

https://imgur.com/a/EzVYDAN

What happened to "refer the gif above for whatever idiotic reply you post next, I'm done talking to you" ? Funny guy you are. Imagine encouraging people to commit suicide on a forum where so many people have problems with mental health. Yikes. I definitely wouldn't want you to commit suicide just because I don't like you. :o Does that make you the troll then?

deletedaccount

« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2020, 10:02:05 PM »

What happened to "refer the gif above for whatever idiotic reply you post next, I'm done talking to you" ? Funny guy you are. Imagine encouraging people to commit suicide on a forum where so many people have problems with mental health. Yikes. I definitely wouldn't want you to commit suicide just because I don't like you. :o Does that make you the troll then?
You have to admit the clip was pretty funny. Took me a while to find it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up