Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 10 cm for lengthening femur  (Read 4691 times)

lolwhyamidoingthis

Re: 10 cm for lengthening femur
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2020, 09:57:17 PM »

https://imgur.com/a/EzVYDAN

What happened to "refer the gif above for whatever idiotic reply you post next, I'm done talking to you" ? Funny guy you are. Imagine encouraging people to commit suicide on a forum where so many people have problems with mental health. Yikes. I definitely wouldn't want you to commit suicide just because I don't like you. :o Does that make you the troll then?

deletedaccount

« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2020, 10:02:05 PM »

What happened to "refer the gif above for whatever idiotic reply you post next, I'm done talking to you" ? Funny guy you are. Imagine encouraging people to commit suicide on a forum where so many people have problems with mental health. Yikes. I definitely wouldn't want you to commit suicide just because I don't like you. :o Does that make you the troll then?
You have to admit the clip was pretty funny. Took me a while to find it.

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2020, 10:03:22 PM »

You have to admit the clip was pretty funny.

Oh damn didn't even see it. I have a chrome extension that previews imgur links so I only saw a guy's face, not the video. Not sure if i want to see the clip if you think that it's funny. Do you promise i'll laugh if I see it?

deletedaccount

« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2020, 10:16:55 PM »

Oh damn didn't even see it. I have a chrome extension that previews imgur links so I only saw a guy's face, not the video. Not sure if i want to see the clip if you think that it's funny. Do you promise i'll laugh if I see it?
ye

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2020, 10:19:37 PM »

ye

Ngl pretty good, is it you? It says it's uploaded half an hour ago, I feel honored if you took the time out of your hectic day to make that

deletedaccount

« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2020, 10:22:02 PM »

Ngl pretty good, is it you? It says it's uploaded half an hour ago, I feel honored if you took the time out of your hectic day to make that
not me sadly  >:(

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2020, 10:24:19 PM »

not me sadly  >:(

Damn, I think I'll have to take your advice and end it all now  :'(

deletedaccount

« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2020, 10:30:50 PM »

Damn, I think I'll have to take your advice and end it all now  :'(
Not before you document your 2 year post op LL diary  >:(

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2020, 10:35:54 PM »

Not before you document your 2 year post op LL diary  >:(

What's the point? :'( I picked a cheap and unreliable doctor so I'm probably going to die in a couple weeks either way  :-[ :(

deletedaccount

« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2020, 10:39:27 PM »

What's the point? :'( I picked a cheap and unreliable doctor so I'm probably going to die in a couple weeks either way  :-[ :(
You shall serve as an example to those who pass you  :-\

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2020, 10:46:09 PM »

You shall serve as an example to those who pass you  :-\

Hhahaha, you're actually quite funny. Sorry for raging on you, stupid move by me.

deletedaccount

« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2020, 10:49:04 PM »

Hhahaha, you're actually quite funny. Sorry for raging on you, stupid move by me.
This wasn't rage, it was your sadness on fire, grasshopper  :)

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2020, 10:50:41 PM »

This wasn't rage, it was your sadness on fire, grasshopper  :)

I'm not sad, i'm 6'1  8)

If you were standing in front of me you would be staring at my nipples

deletedaccount

« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2020, 10:54:22 PM »

I'm not sad, i'm 6'1  8)

If you were standing in front of me you would be staring at my nipples
I have learned to appreciate the view being around people that I am, nipples don't look so bad

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2020, 10:56:13 PM »

I have learned to appreciate the view being around people that I am, nipples don't look so bad

That's a good attitude at least, I can respect that. "I'm a manlet but atleast I get to look at all other men's nipples yaaay" ;D

Five Eleven Midday

• Visitor
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2020, 11:02:28 PM »

Normally I don't like to argue with people here, but you well crossed the line. Are you the judge who choose who can get the LL surgery and who can't? You below-average height guys really piss me off with your envious behavior towards verage/above-average guys who want to get LL surgery.

1) You think that short people can benefit from this surgery and average/above average people can not. Don't be funny. As a 180 guy who lives in Turkey which is a country on a shorter side, I don't see any fking benefits of being above average, %68 percentile height. Yes, from being shorter than average to being average is hell of a good boost, but even being above average has no advantage if you are not really tall. Height becomes an advantage if you are above %75 percentile, and there is simply no difference between being average or above average.

2) If you 5'5 guys can reach 5'8, 5'9 with surgery, we all have the right to be 6'1, 6'2' 6'3. This surgery isn't special for you, it's everyone's right if they have enough money.

3) I'd never envy a guy taller than me if he wants to get the surgery, in every decade, not only millenial years, taller is better. It works for everyone, until you get really freakishly tall. Stop denying this fact because you can never ever reach heights like 6'3.

deletedaccount

« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2020, 11:05:22 PM »

That's a good attitude at least, I can respect that. "I'm a manlet but atleast I get to look at all other men's nipples yaaay" ;D
I'm not gay, in fact the complete opposite of that (sad, like you said)
I'm taller than like 70% of people walking down the streets if I wear my lifts srs
Thank heavens I was not born in Sweden  ;D

deletedaccount

« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2020, 11:08:04 PM »

Normally I don't like to argue with people here, but you well crossed the line. Are you the judge who choose who can get the LL surgery and who can't? You below-average height guys really piss me off with your envious behavior towards verage/above-average guys who want to get LL surgery.

1) You think that short people can benefit from this surgery and average/above average people can not. Don't be funny. As a 180 guy who lives in Turkey which is a country on a shorter side, I don't see any fking benefits of being above average, %68 percentile height. Yes, from being shorter than average to being average is hell of a good boost, but even being above average has no advantage if you are not really tall. Height becomes an advantage if you are above %75 percentile, and there is simply no difference between being average or above average.

2) If you 5'5 guys can reach 5'8, 5'9 with surgery, we all have the right to be 6'1, 6'2' 6'3. This surgery isn't special for you, it's everyone's right if they have enough money.

3) I'd never envy a guy taller than me if he wants to get the surgery, in every decade, not only millenial years, taller is better. It works for everyone, until you get really freakishly tall. Stop denying this fact because you can never ever reach heights like 6'3.
You should start a protest in West Palm Beach wearing a t-shirt saying "I want to be taller too" to express your opinion more clearly

Five Eleven Midday

• Visitor
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2020, 11:14:20 PM »

I want to be taller to get the advantages of being really tall, like 90 percentile. You want to be taller just to be normal, go cry to your manlet dad for his   genetics :)

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2020, 11:16:10 PM »

Wow he just fking slapped you Scarface  :-X

Feelsbad that you can't even get to his starting height with 2 surgeries
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 11:41:19 PM by lolwhyamidoingthis »

deletedaccount

« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2020, 11:17:48 PM »

Wow he just fking slapped you Scarface  :-X

Feelsbad that you can't even get to his starting height with 2 surgeries  :'(
Mm, yes I can. Paley's 16 cm option +16 cm puts me at about 6'1" and if I wear elevator shoes I'm like 6'3" and to girls that's like 6'5"  8)

deletedaccount

« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2020, 11:18:27 PM »

I want to be taller to get the advantages of being really tall, like 90 percentile. You want to be taller just to be normal, go cry to your manlet dad for his   genetics :)

Say that again.

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2020, 11:22:50 PM »

Mm, yes I can. Paley's 16 cm option +16 cm puts me at about 6'1" and if I wear elevator shoes I'm like 6'3" and to girls that's like 6'5"  8)

LMAAAAAO 2 combined tibia/femur surgeries  :D I'm sure your femurs and tibias would handle 16cm. 280k USD and several years  :'(

deletedaccount

« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2020, 11:24:32 PM »

LMAAAAAO 2 combined tibia/femur surgeries  :D I'm sure your midget femur and tibias would handle 16cm. 280k USD and several years  :'(
I make bank, I'm banksy yo. Also tell that to MyEvolution

Five Eleven Midday

• Visitor
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2020, 11:24:50 PM »

4 surgeries ha :) Good luck then. Don't forget that I can just get 1 LON femur surgery to be 8cm taller and I'll have 188 as before bed height. Don't envy though :) I don't envy that people taller than me can get much taller with this surgery, they deserve it with their better genetics. Not everyone is born equally.

deletedaccount

« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2020, 11:29:34 PM »

4 surgeries ha :) Good luck then. Don't forget that I can just get 1 LON femur surgery to be 8cm taller and I'll have 188 as before bed height. Don't envy though :) I don't envy that people taller than me can get much taller with this surgery, they deserve it with their better genetics. Not everyone is born equally.
Shall I remind you that this good humour does not extend to you? You come to a leg lengthening surgery forum and you go on and dare to use stature-based insults and this idiotic paragraph? Are you touched in the head?

Five Eleven Midday

• Visitor
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2020, 11:32:38 PM »

If you can roast above average stature guys with idiotic arguments like 《yOu aRe sTuPiD tALL iS nOt bEtTeR, aVeRaGe iS bEsT》, I can well roast you with your small vision as small as your legs :) If you want respect, don't fk with humble guys like lolwhyamidoingthis.

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2020, 11:33:34 PM »

I make bank, I'm banksy yo. Also tell that to MyEvolution

Please do the 16cm option, it would be interesting to see what kind of freak proportions you get from doing that. You might be able to get a job at the local circus after it though.

deletedaccount

« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2020, 11:42:04 PM »

Please do the 16cm option, it would be interesting to see what kind of freak proportions you get from doing that. You might be able to get a job at the local circus after it though.
Mm, that rekindles some of my initial hostility to you :)

deletedaccount

« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2020, 11:42:48 PM »

If you can roast above average stature guys with idiotic arguments like 《yOu aRe sTuPiD tALL iS nOt bEtTeR, aVeRaGe iS bEsT》, I can well roast you with your small vision as small as your legs :) If you want respect, don't fk with humble guys like lolwhyamidoingthis.
If that is the conclusion you come to, I seriously recommend admitting yourself to a mental asylum or disability center.

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2020, 11:43:52 PM »

Mm, that rekindles some of my initial hostility to you :)

Lol what, you have been hostile this whole time? I tried to squash it but you wouldn't accept that
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up