Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10 cm for lengthening femur  (Read 4697 times)

deletedaccount

Re: 10 cm for lengthening femur
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2020, 11:46:16 PM »

Lol what, you have been hostile this whole time? I tried to squash it but you wouldn't accept that
No I have not, it's you who started seriously pushing it again. My mistake in even continuing to talk to someone whose opinions I find completely ludicrous.

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2020, 11:47:21 PM »

No I have not, it's you who started seriously pushing it again. My mistake in even continuing to talk to someone whose opinions I find completely ludicrous.

I literally said "Hhahaha, you're actually quite funny. Sorry for raging on you, stupid move by me." and you replied with hostility??

deletedaccount

« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2020, 11:50:22 PM »

I literally said "Hhahaha, you're actually quite funny. Sorry for raging on you, stupid move by me." and you replied with hostility??
There must be some social cues misunderstanding here because that's how I intended it to simmer down, not continue hostility. How is that quote hostile?

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2020, 11:57:24 PM »

There must be some social cues misunderstanding here because that's how I intended it to simmer down, not continue hostility. How is that quote hostile?

You said "This wasn't rage, it was your sadness on fire, grasshopper  :)"  Your humor is incredibly obscure if you think I wouldnt take that in a hostile way after we roasted eachother. Either way, maybe I experienced it as hostile as I was still in attack mode. If you really said that to simmer down, then I'd like to end this ridiculous thread. Do you have any more gifs for comedic relief?

deletedaccount

« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2020, 12:00:29 AM »

You said "This wasn't rage, it was your sadness on fire, grasshopper  :)"  Your humor is incredibly obscure if you think I wouldnt take that in a hostile way after we roasted eachother. Either way, maybe I experienced it as hostile as I was still in attack mode. If you really said that to simmer down, then I'd like to end this ridiculous thread. Do you have any more gifs for comedic relief?
I was not aware that you were in attack mode till you started said that circus freak line and perceived it in good humour since then up until then, yes I intended that quote as friendly.

Lmaooo, wtf

Okay I need to sleep bye

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2020, 12:03:06 AM »

I was not aware that you were in attack mode till you started said that circus freak line and perceived it in good humour since then, yes I intended that quote as friendly.

Lmaooo, wtf

Okay I need to sleep bye

You didn't realise i was in attack mode when you had literally said I should kill myself? Whatever man, atleast we participated in one of the most off-topic and idiotic threads in a long time, that's something I guess. Nighty night

deletedaccount

« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2020, 12:06:42 AM »

You didn't realise i was in attack mode when you had literally said I should kill myself? Whatever man, atleast we participated in one of the most off-topic and idiotic threads in a long time, that's something I guess. Nighty night
From a quick overview the thread doesn't seem nearly as long as the time put into it

No I did not realise that, maybe the emojis distracted me, they always do that shït.

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2020, 12:10:03 AM »

From a quick overview the thread doesn't seem nearly as long as the time out into it

No I did not realise that, maybe the emojis distracted me, they always do that shït.

If you see it from my perspective, I initially layed down my swords and apologized. And then i (mistakenly) thought you took the opportunity to gain the upper hand by insulting me after i apologized. That's why I got angry. Yeah as you said I actually think it's the emoji that did it for me LOL. Isn't it weird how :) can be taken as hostile

deletedaccount

« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2020, 12:15:04 AM »

If you see it from my perspective, I initially layed down my swords and apologized. And then i (mistakenly) thought you took the opportunity to gain the upper hand by insulting me after i apologized. That's why I got angry. Yeah as you said I actually think it's the emoji that did it for me LOL. Isn't it weird how :) can be taken as hostile
That's why I let you call me a m*nlet for the next 2 replies thinking it was teasing-friendly mode, just like I thought that grasshopper quote was  :-\

Anyways, apologies, thanks, bye. Hope we're on good terms now.

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2020, 12:17:29 AM »

That's why I let you call me a m*nlet for the next 2 replies thinking it was teasing-friendly mode, just like I thought that grasshopper quote was  :-\

Anyways, apologies, thanks, bye. Hope we're on good terms now.

Definitely man. I'm sorry for the idiotic things I said, it was in a blind fit of rage, I hope you didn't take real offense. I'm a real idiot when i get angry and i thought you were taking advantage of me showing weakness by saying sorry.

This might go down in history as the worst thread created on the page, I wonder what OP thinks LMAO he probably has no idea what's going on. He's probably still wondering if he can get 10cm with Stryde.

deletedaccount

« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2020, 12:22:00 AM »

Definitely man. I'm sorry for the idiotic things I said, it was in a blind fit of rage, I hope you didn't take real offense. I'm a real idiot when i get angry and i thought you were taking advantage of me showing weakness by saying sorry.

This might go down in history as the worst thread created on the page, I wonder what OP thinks LMAO he probably has no idea what's going on. He's probably still wondering if he can get 10cm with Stryde.
I definitely need to work on my social skills and be more sensitive to how I come off.
It's still beyond me why OP wants to lengthen at his height but to each their own I guess.

It's already morning and I have a fking assignment due fk ok.

I appreciate that.  ;D

Bane

« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2020, 12:27:32 AM »

Before I go good night for this day, I just want to resolve this on a good note. I see how there was a lot of confusion that went around. There was no initial intent to slander anyone, but some confusion caused things to get heated up. And I see how people of above the mean height who are considering and asking about getting CLL surgery get frustrated by being misunderstood by people of below the mean height, thinking CLL is meant for only those below the mean height. I'm sorry for anything that was misunderstood and got into a heated bickering altercation.

deletedaccount

« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2020, 12:27:41 AM »

https://imgur.com/a/6xSy27m

deletedaccount

« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2020, 12:28:51 AM »

Before I go good night for this day, I just want to resolve this on a good note. I see how there was a lot of confusion that went around. There was no initial intent to slander anyone, but some confusion caused things to get heated up. And I see how people of above the mean height who are considering and asking about getting CLL surgery get frustrated by being misunderstood by people of below the mean height, thinking CLL is meant for only those below the mean height. I'm sorry for anything that was misunderstood and got into a heated bickering altercation.
kek

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2020, 12:28:58 AM »

https://imgur.com/a/6xSy27m

LMAO perfectly timed comedic relief, can you check your pms?

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2020, 12:31:25 AM »

I want to say sorry to you too Stryder. I was without a doubt acting like a true idiot in this thread and retrospectively I am quite ashamed of what I said. I am a dumb 21 year old high on testosterone and i apologize for my behaviour.

deletedaccount

« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2020, 12:51:51 AM »

I want to say sorry to you too Stryder. I was without a doubt acting like a true idiot in this thread and retrospectively I am quite ashamed of what I said. I am a dumb 21 year old high on testosterone and i apologize for my behaviour.

You have exceeded the limit of 2 personal messages per hour.

gäy

lolwhyamidoingthis

« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2020, 12:57:10 AM »

I'm glad we squashed it bro, good luck on your assignment. I have to go sleep off my sins now.

Oh yeah, to OP: No you can't gain 10cm. There's your answer, it took a bit of back and forth to come to this conclusion but better late than never.

Bane

« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2020, 01:39:23 AM »

Wow, this really brings new light into a new topic of heightism - reverse heightism. That is, the frustrations and hostility of people of above average height that are considering or just asking about cosmetic leg lengthening surgery. As the OP was initially asking a question about CLL, there was confusion, misunderstanding, and hostility about this fairly new area.

I was going to start an Off Topic discussion about women in CLL, since this is also a rising topic in CLL. Women are increasingly interested in and going through CLL. One reason is that women are typically 4 to 5 inches shorter than their male counterpart, so if you think 5’4” is tough for a man, imagine how tough it is for a 4’11” woman. Yet it seems like heightism only affects men, like the documentary film “Short and Male” in 2008, and how women don’t seem to post in this forum, though I think some women are reading.

But I’m only one person and I can’t solve the world’s problems. I also have to sleep like anyone else. So good night. I’ll see if I can bring up these topics in a separate discussion.

Infinity

« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2020, 11:22:45 PM »

And another thread where some sensible people tried to contribute descended into the usual depths of trading insults and one up manship. No wonder most people don't want to comment with anything useful.

As an aside OP is nowhere to be seen  ;),  but But hey ho!

SkyHigh77

• Visitor
« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2020, 09:42:55 PM »

This thread makes me wonder if it's worth contributing to the site. I think I understand why some people who want or had the surgery don't think contributing here is worth it. You get criticized and attack. Unfortunate.  Some really wanted to help.  :-\
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up